PDA

View Full Version : Luxe the Ocicat

Barbiecat1
10-11-2010, 05:54 AM
Love seeing an ocicat for the first time; you sure DO look like an exotic jungle cat, but I'll bet you're all pussycat instead! Such a handsome boy, and full of fun too? Can't beat that combination. Happy COTD

Medusa
10-11-2010, 08:09 AM
Luxe, you sure do look like a kitten and you're three years old? Wow! You must be a ball of energy. Add cute to the mix and we've got a little Ocicat! Enjoy your day as COTD, cutie pie. :)

cassiesmom
10-11-2010, 11:48 AM
Luke, you are a most handsome kitty! It sounds like you keep your people very busy each day :D I would love to pet your beautiful spotted coat! Happy Cat of the Day!

kaycountrygal
10-11-2010, 12:22 PM
Luxe, Oh My Goodness! Arent you special and cute too! I've never seen a cat like you before; you really got my attention. It sounds as if you like to play fetch ALOT. To me it seems you're small for three years but I suppose your breed is smaller than others. I enjoyed reading about you and I can tell you are loved and vice versa. Hope you all have many years together. Congrats on being COTD! Kay in NC

momoffuzzyfaces
10-11-2010, 12:58 PM
Luxe you are one stunning fellow for sure!!! :love:

I've never seen a cat like you before!!! What a treat to see your sweet face on my computer. I really loved the smoochie face one!!! ;) I 'd love to give a kiss on your sweet head. Maybe your guardian will give you one or a thousand from me, eh? ;)

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!! :D :love:

catmandu
10-11-2010, 02:00 PM
LOVE! LOVE!! LOVE!!!:love::love::love:
You are truly one of the most beautiful Creatures of Our All Mighty Lord God Above that I have ever seen Luxe D'Xandre , a truly stunningly handsome Cat, almost a work of playful living art.
I go on Ocicat sites once in a while to see these Beautiful Awesome Cats!!
WOW! WOW!! WOW!!!:D:D
And you at three years young , and still an Eternal Kitten at heart , one who will give his family so many years of fun, love and laughter and be such a Classic Cat Companion.
COOL! COOL !! COOL!!!:cool::cool:
We Found Cats wish we could meet you Lux D'Xandre , you are such an enchanting Cat!!!
We are sending a Classic Cat MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW To Our Newest Friend and Our Newest More Exotic Cat of the Day Fantastic Luxe D'Xandre!!!
LOVE! LOVE!! LOVE!!!:love::love::love:

tatsxxx11
10-11-2010, 06:50 PM
Hi Luxe! Happy Cat of the Day to you, sweetheart!:love: What a handsome, exotic, stunning boy you are; your "spots" are so unique and distinctive, and yes, I too thought "leopard" when I clicked on your photo!:rolleyes::D Hope you and your family are enjoying a very special day of celebration, sweetheart, that your person's arm isn't too weary from all of that toy tossing!:) What a lucky person your Mom or Dad is, having a beautiful, playful, lovable best friend in you, Luxe!!!:love:
Much love and lots of cuddles to you on your much deserved day of honor, precious Luxe!:love::love::love:

Sundance
10-11-2010, 09:31 PM
Hello, Luxe D'Xandre! What a handsome fellow you are with your beautiful spotted coat. I didn't really know what an Ocicat is, so I'm glad your human explained. Abyssinian-Siamese-Shorthair? You are a blend of the best of each breed and it gives you a very wild and exotic, yet sweet, appearance :D I love your big ears and your wide lion's nose in the close-up photo. Very cute ;) And you wear a gold collar to match your golden eyes! Exotic, indeed!

:love: Congratulations on being our exotic Cat of the Day today, Luxe! I hope you enjoy 9 long lives! :love:

Romy
10-11-2010, 10:42 PM
Hi Luxe, I am no stranger to ocicats, as a friend breeds them. You are very handsome and very youthful, with such a great purrsonality. Congrats on being such a very special Cat of the Day, dear Luxe.:love::love:

karlyb
10-12-2010, 02:46 AM
Luxe, you're just a little ball of energy! I've never seen an ocicat in person and I sure would like to pet your spotted fur. You are one gorgeous kitty, Luxe. I hope you had lots of fun on your special day as COTD and your mom played fetch with you to your heart's content.

Momo
10-12-2010, 11:03 PM
You are a beautiful boy, Luxe! And smart, as many cats are! (Many cats play fetch - all five of mine do too)!
Enjoy your COTD status! :love: