PDA

View Full Version : Pet Talk Dogs Calendar 2011 - Enter now!

Kfamr
10-06-2010, 08:45 PM
Hey there - I volunteered to do the calendars this year since I finally have internet access! :)

Photo MUST be clear.
Please just original photos. No photoshops - however, brightening/darkening, red eye changes, etc. are fine. I will fix the eyes if you are unable to.
Photo MUST be 1600 x 1200 pixels minimum. I don't want to use anything smaller because it won't print out right. If you send something smaller, it will show up small in the calendar.
Photo can be of multiple dogs, as long as it's just dogs. You must be the owner of the dogs.
ONE entry per PT DOG - you may submit more than one entry, as long as it's of a different dog.
Once you send your photo to me, you're claiming it's ownership as well as giving me the permission to use it.
Lets make the deadline for sending in photos October 31st, 2010.

They will be the same price this year: $25

Send all entrys to [email protected] ([email protected])- WAIT! Keep reading before you send..

**IMPORTANT**
For multiple photos, please send each photo in seperate emails.
PLEASE include the following in your subject line:
"Dog Calendar - <Month you want to be featured in>"

In the body of the e-mail include the following:
Owner's First Name:
PT Member Name:
Dog Name(s):

----------------------------------

A few photo tips:

-Natural lighting usually makes for the best picture.
-Headshots will make your dog more prominent in the calendar.
-The less background clutter, the better the shot. Flowers, scenery, etc are a nice touch.

-------------------------------

Reminders:
-October 31st, 2010 is the deadline to send in your entries.
-If you have any ideas, concerns, etc. please PM me.
-I will NOT accept entries via PM - e-mail only please!

Here are the photos I've received:

Tiki, Sascha, & Taggart owned by Rakul (Varga)
Layla owned by Annette (chocolatepuppy)
Jake owned by Annette (chocolatepuppy)
Artica owned by Michelle (kittycats_delight)
Lily owned by Briana (Roxyluvsme13)
Roxy owned by Briana (Roxyluvsme13)
Taggart owned by Cindy (Taz_Zoee)
Zoee owned by Cindy (Taz_Zoee)
Boomer owned by Shannon (boomersooner)
Sooner owned by Shannon (boomersooner)
Killer, Nebo, Skya, Keva owned by Amy (wolf_Q)
Mufasa owned by Kay (Kfamr)
Alice owned by Kay (Kfamr)
Dixie Loo owned by Krista (luvofallhorses)

Taz_Zoee
10-06-2010, 08:55 PM
Looks like I am going to plan a little photo shoot here soon. :D

Kfamr
10-06-2010, 09:04 PM
If there's one thing I love most about doing calendars, it has to be the inspiration for new photos from everyone. ;)

Roxyluvsme13
10-07-2010, 07:15 PM
So glad I saw this when I was at home on Fall Break. Now I get to plan a photoshoot with my favorite pooch!

Kfamr
10-17-2010, 09:47 PM
Little bump to the top!

chocolatepuppy
10-17-2010, 10:02 PM
I sent you a few pics Kay!:D

MonicanHonda
10-17-2010, 10:13 PM
YAY! I will definitely be having a mad photo shoot with the new pup and Delta girl. :)

kittycats_delight
10-21-2010, 04:54 PM
Sent in Artica's photo. Please let me know if you got it. Thanks. ^_^

Roxyluvsme13
10-22-2010, 01:34 AM
Just sent in one of Roxy and one of Lily... Hope you don't mind putting Roxy in there as sort of a memorial to her.

Also sent in my cat pic of Tallulah!

anna_66
10-24-2010, 07:33 AM
Awesome! I'll be getting some ready and sending them out:)

Taz_Zoee
10-30-2010, 11:52 AM
I just sent all four of mine!
I thought I'd bump this thread since the deadline is tomorrow. :D

kittycats_delight
11-08-2010, 02:40 AM
Just wondering if you got enough photos for the calendar Kay or if you will be extending the deadline.

MonicanHonda
11-08-2010, 09:11 AM
Oh dangit... didn't realize the deadline was Oct. 31... sorry!!!

Kfamr
11-15-2010, 04:28 PM
Sorry for the delay everyone. Busy with work and on top of that had some computer troubles. If anyone still wants to send in photos - do so now! I'm getting started on creating it tonight. :)

luvofallhorses
11-15-2010, 05:50 PM
I'll send you a picture in a bit. :cool:

kittycats_delight
01-11-2011, 05:49 PM
Hey guys, Kay has okayed me to do the Dog & Cat calendars for this year as she is extremely busy and doesn't have internet access. She has send me a PM with the info needed for me to access the photos. I have them almost all saved and arranged into months as of right now. I will start working on the calendars tomorrow as it is almost 1:00am here. Nothing will change. You will still get them through Cafe Press and the price and all remains the same the only thing is I am going to be doing them instead of Kay. I know the PT Calendar was Kay's baby from the start so I hope to do her 'baby' justice this year.

Thanks everyone
Michelle

chocolatepuppy
01-11-2011, 06:13 PM
Thanks for the heads up Michelle! Also, thanks for stepping up as Kay isn't able to do it.:)

kittycats_delight
01-19-2011, 09:48 AM
Hey guys, Just want to give you a progress report. I have just finished the Cat Calendar and am working on the Dog Calendar now. I am hoping to have the Dog Calendar finished by Friday for you guys. So hang tight not long now before they will be available. ^_^

Roxyluvsme13
01-19-2011, 10:05 AM
Hey guys, Just want to give you a progress report. I have just finished the Cat Calendar and am working on the Dog Calendar now. I am hoping to have the Dog Calendar finished by Friday for you guys. So hang tight not long now before they will be available. ^_^

YAY, just in time to send my mom a present... hehe.

kittycats_delight
01-19-2011, 11:46 AM
Actually I went on a mad tear and finished them. My hands are not thanking me. My arthritis it really acting up but I wanted to get them done. I will be posting the link in a new thread once I get all the pics uploaded to cafe press and get it all constructed.