PDA

View Full Version : Pet Talk Cats Calendar 2011 - Enter now!

Kfamr
10-06-2010, 08:40 PM
Hey there - I volunteered to do the calendars this year since I finally have internet access! :)

Photo MUST be clear.
Please just original photos. No photoshops - however, brightening/darkening, red eye changes, etc. are fine. I will fix the eyes if you are unable to.
Photo MUST be 1600 x 1200 pixels minimum. I don't want to use anything smaller because it won't print out right. If you send something smaller, it will show up small in the calendar.
Photo can be of multiple cats, as long as it's just cats. You must be the owner of the cats.
ONE entry per PT CAT - you may submit more than one entry, as long as it's of a different cat.
Once you send your photo to me, you're claiming it's ownership as well as giving me the permission to use it.
Lets make the deadline for sending in photos October 31st, 2010.

They will be the same price this year: $25

Send all entrys to [email protected] ([email protected])- WAIT! Keep reading before you send..

**IMPORTANT**
For multiple photos, please send each photo in seperate emails.
PLEASE include the following in your subject line:
"CAT Calendar - <Month you want to be featured in>"

In the body of the e-mail include the following:
Owner's First Name:
PT Member Name:
CAT Name(s):

----------------------------------

A few photo tips:

-Natural lighting usually makes for the best picture.
-Headshots will make your cat more prominent in the calendar.
-The less background clutter, the better the shot. Flowers, scenery, etc are a nice touch.

-------------------------------

Reminders:
-October 31st, 2010 is the deadline to send in your entries.
-If you have any ideas, concerns, etc. please PM me.
-I will NOT accept entries via PM - e-mail only please!

Here are the photos I've received:

Storm owned by Tracey (krazyaboutkatz)
Ziggy Stardust owned by Tracey (krazyaboutkatz)
SUNNY, CARMELA, TANGY owned by Helene (LVPETS2002)
Sophie owned by Astrid
Chip owned by Connie (momoffuzzyfaces)
Chuck owned by Connie (momoffuzzyfaces)
Alani owned by Tracey (krazyaboutkatz)
Jade owned by Linda (Lilith Cherry)
Blaze owned by Tracey (krazyaboutkatz)
Sky owned by Tracey (krazyaboutkatz)
Pearl owned by Tracey (krazyaboutkatz)
Michael, Miquelito, Moose, John Hancock, Juke Joint Joseph, & Purrfect Princess owned by Gary (catmandu)
Nikkita owned by Carole
Owen owned by Amy (3catcondo)
Sydney owned by Pat (phesina)
Elmer owned by Pat (phesina)
Poppy owned by Pat (phesina)
Bob owned by Pat (phesina)
Sparkler owned by Pat (phesina)
Christofur owned by Pat (phesina)
Paizly owned by Cindy (Taz_Zoee)
Jax owned by Cindy (Taz_Zoee)
Tallulah owned by Briana (Roxyluvsme13)
Phoenix owned by Michelle (kittycats_delight)
Bella owned by Michelle (kittycats_delight)
Frost owned by Michelle (kittycats_delight)
Vega owned by Michelle (kittycats_delight)
Vixen owned by Michelle (kittycats_delight)
Butchie owned by Donna (Moosmom)
Mooshoo owned by Donna (Moosmom)
Athena owned by Kay (Kfamr)
Peaches owned by Cassandra (luckies4me)
Coska owned by Cassandra (luckies4me)
Kilala owned by Cassandra (luckies4me)
Panda owned by Cassandra (luckies4me)
Lady Jane owned by Anne (mrspunkysmom)
Sam owned by Anne (mrspunkysmom)
Mr. Spunky owned by Anne (mrspunkysmom)

krazyaboutkatz
10-07-2010, 12:54 AM
I'm so glad that you started this thread because I've been wondering if a 2011 PT Cat Calendar would be made this year. I'll be entering my cats for sure but I have to look through my pictures first or possibly try to take some new pictures. Thanks for doing this again Kay.:) Try to have Karen make this thread sticky so it stays at the top.;)

lvpets2002
10-07-2010, 09:14 AM
:love: Same Here Lets Me Go Thru Some Pics..

I'm so glad that you started this thread because I've been wondering if a 2011 PT Cat Calendar would be made this year. I'll be entering my cats for sure but I have to look through my pictures first or possibly try to take some new pictures. Thanks for doing this again Kay.:) Try to have Karen make this thread sticky so it stays at the top.;)

JuniorxMyxLove
10-07-2010, 03:06 PM
OOH! I won't be able to buy a calendar [all my calendar money goes to the Michigan Humane Society's calendar] buut...I'll have to find pictures for this! Maybe a baby picture of Felix?

catmandu
10-07-2010, 04:11 PM
Our Found Cat Photos are coming!!
This is a nice way to immortalize those of Our Cats have passed on, and to celebrate the Love we have for Our Cat Companions!!!
Thank You again for what must be a labor of love.

krazyaboutkatz
10-10-2010, 09:52 PM
I sent my info in.:) Thanks again for doing this.:)

astrid
10-10-2010, 10:54 PM
I sent mine too, I hope the photo is OK :)

momoffuzzyfaces
10-11-2010, 12:53 PM
I sent Chip and Chuck's pictures the other day. Please let me know if they are ok. :love:

lvpets2002
10-11-2010, 03:08 PM
:) Yup I just sent their sibbies = Sunny, Carmela, Tangy in the window picture For April month.. Hope it works out good..

I sent Chip and Chuck's pictures the other day. Please let me know if they are ok. :love:

Kfamr
10-17-2010, 09:48 PM
Updated the list! Keep em coming!

moosmom
10-18-2010, 07:30 AM
I just sent MooShoo's to you!!

cassiesmom
10-19-2010, 10:13 AM
Here are the photos I've received:

Storm owned by Tracey (krazyaboutkatz)
Ziggy Stardust owned by Tracey (krazyaboutkatz)
SUNNY, CARMELA, TANGY owned by Helene (LVPETS2002)
Sophie owned by Astrid
Chip owned by Connie (momoffuzzyfaces)
Chuck owned by Connie (momoffuzzyfaces)
Alani owned by Tracey (krazyaboutkatz)
Jade owned by Linda (Lilith Cherry)
Blaze owned by Tracey (krazyaboutkatz)
Sky owned by Tracey (krazyaboutkatz)
Pearl owned by Tracey (krazyaboutkatz)
Michael, Miquelito, Moose, John Hancock, Juke Joint Joseph, & Purrfect Princess owned by Gary (catmandu)
Nikkita owned by Carole

I would be thrilled to have pictures of these kitties and more on my calendar all the year long!! :love:

kittycats_delight
10-21-2010, 04:57 PM
Hi Kay, I have submitted photos of all the kitties. So that is 5 more for the calendar. Let me know if you received them please and if they are ok. I am pretty sure they are fine. Thanks for doing this again Kay. I know the work that goes into them as I myself am making custom calendars this year as well as some generic. I have also just finished 1 for a dog & cat groomer. Lots and lots of work when there are many to do.

Can't wait to see the final product. ^_^

Taz_Zoee
10-30-2010, 11:53 AM
I sent all of mine!
Bump! Since the deadline is tomorrow! :D

kittycats_delight
11-08-2010, 02:42 AM
Just wondering if you have enough photos for the calendar Kay. I have RB kitties (Lilith, Mytsi, & Micia) I could submit if needed.

luckies4me
11-14-2010, 02:31 AM
Are you still letting people send in photos by any chance??? If so please let me know! I can send one in ASAP!

Kfamr
11-15-2010, 04:29 PM
Sorry for the delay everyone. Busy with work and on top of that had some computer troubles. If anyone still wants to send in photos - do so now! I'm getting started on creating it tonight. :)

luckies4me
11-16-2010, 11:26 AM
I'll sending a photo now!

luckies4me
11-16-2010, 12:08 PM
OK, photos sent. Hope you can include them! Thanks!

momoffuzzyfaces
12-09-2010, 12:08 PM
Just wondering if the calendars will be ready before Christmas? I want to ask Santa for one again this year. :love:

Kfamr
12-18-2010, 03:26 AM
I've been so busy with work (I work 12 hour days) that I've barely had a chance to get to work on the calendars. I've started, but very far from finishing. My internet connection gets shut off tomorrow (today/Saturday) so I am pulling an all nighter right now trying to finish them. Please don't hate me if I don't finish! :love:

kittycats_delight
12-18-2010, 11:43 AM
Kay, if you can't get them done you can forward me the photos and I can do the calendars. I have a cafe press account so can do everything through cafe press so it will be no real changes for the folks that want them. I am sure my style is different than yours but I have done them before. I did calendars for a grooming shop and also did multiple different calendars for my mom to sell in the hospital gift shop and they are going quite well she just had to get another 50 printed up cause the first lot of 50 sold out.

Just let me know. If you can't forward the photos then I can ask everyone to send their pics to me and do them up. But don't want to step on your toes as this has been your baby from the beginning.

krazyaboutkatz
12-19-2010, 12:46 AM
Kay, I know that things happen in life. Hopefully you can either finish them or work something out with Michelle,kittycats_delight. Good luck.:)

cassiesmom
01-04-2011, 07:08 PM
Just checking in for an update...

kittycats_delight
01-05-2011, 08:15 AM
I haven't heard anything from Kay so I don't know if she got them completed or not. I don't have the pictures so I can't do anything without those. It really would be a shame if there isn't one this year. It was kinda becoming a tradition. Hopefully we will get something worked out and there will be one released...maybe late but still released. ^_^

Husky_mom
01-05-2011, 08:41 AM
if I can help.. let me know.. perhaps we can split the work.. if needed/wanted..

but like you said.. weŽd need the pics..

astrid
01-05-2011, 12:34 PM
I'll be glad to send Sophie's photo again, just tell me where ;)

lvpets2002
01-05-2011, 12:53 PM
:) It will be all ok Kay.. If you need help then Isabel (husky mom) or kittycats delight can help out.. Just dont get stressed out ok.. We know you work alot & are prob very tired..

if I can help.. let me know.. perhaps we can split the work.. if needed/wanted..

but like you said.. weŽd need the pics..

kittycats_delight
01-05-2011, 01:52 PM
Guys if you want to send along your photos to me feel free to do send. Use the same format as before, same things apply...1200 x 1600 size for good print quality, clear photos etc. You all know the deal. ^_^

Please send to [email protected].
In subject line put the month you would prefer with your pet's name.
In the body put:

PT User Name:
Pet's Name:

I will wait a bit before going ahead with this in case Kay gets in touch first and wants to complete this herself or already has completed them. I really don't want to step on anyone's toes or get anyone upset with me for doing this. Thanks

Michelle

krazyaboutkatz
01-05-2011, 05:49 PM
I sent a pm to Kay on FB to ask her about the calendars. Hopefully I'll hear back from her soon. I'll let you all know.:)

Husky_mom
01-05-2011, 06:01 PM
I sent a pm to Kay on FB to ask her about the calendars. Hopefully I'll hear back from her soon. I'll let you all know.:)

lol.. I did too earlier today.. ;)

kittycats_delight
01-05-2011, 06:27 PM
Isabel & Tracy thanks for trying to reach Kay. She is not on my Friends List in FB. Hopefully one of you ladies will hear back from her. ^_^

astrid
01-06-2011, 11:21 AM
Photo sent!!!
(thanx ;))

krazyaboutkatz
01-07-2011, 01:51 AM
Isabel & Tracy thanks for trying to reach Kay. She is not on my Friends List in FB. Hopefully one of you ladies will hear back from her. ^_^

You're welcome. Well I've seen her posting some on FB but either she hasn't read the pm's or she doesn't care to reply to them. I think she's still able to post on FB with her cell phone. I did make a comment about sending her a pm about the PT Calendars on one of her posts. Hopefully she'll make some kind of a reply soon.

Kfamr
01-11-2011, 01:59 PM
I cannot go on Facebook on my phone, hence the absence. The only access I have is at work and it's a rarity (like today) that I get a chance/time to play on the computer. Facebook is my only way to contact some family/friends, hence the reason I just popped in and didn't have time to respond to yall. I had to respond to them first then had to go back to work.

I'm sending Michelle the password for the yahoo account that way everyone doesn't have to send again.

kittycats_delight
01-11-2011, 02:38 PM
Thaks Kay. I'm sorry you have so little time to be online and to do the things like the calendar which was your baby from the start. I hope to be able to do you & your baby the justice it deserves. Thanks again. ^_^

catmandu
01-11-2011, 03:30 PM
Does this mean that we have to resubmit out Cat Photos.
Sadly my Computer crashed and I had to go to square one as I lost so many Photos that were on my Computer.
:(
I can send some new ones, please let me know:love:
Can I send them from Photobucket.:confused:

kittycats_delight
01-11-2011, 03:39 PM
No not at all Gary. Kay sent me the info to access ALL the photos so I am right now downloading them to my computer. The only thing that has changed it I will be doing them instead of Kay. If needed I will have help from Isabel as well. They will still be sold through Cafe Press. Absolutely nothing will change and you don't have to resubmit your photos. No worries. I will be getting on these and getting them done as soon as possible as not to delay on you guys getting your Pet Talk 2011 Cat Calendar.

catmandu
01-11-2011, 03:51 PM
That is a load off my mind Michelle.
I am trying to rebuild my Cat Folio , but some of the CDS I have are damaged and will not download.
That is good that I have Photobucket for my memories.:cool:

krazyaboutkatz
01-12-2011, 01:50 AM
I'm glad to hear that things have been worked out.:) I'm sure that Michelle will do a wonderful job on the calendar. Good luck.:)

lvpets2002
01-12-2011, 11:55 AM
:) Many Many Thanks Michelle.. Your a life savor.. Poor Kay just got too busy & lack of computer to do it.. We still have Huggss for her.. Again Thanks Michelle for taking this on & completing.. Let us know when completed.. Huggss

No not at all Gary. Kay sent me the info to access ALL the photos so I am right now downloading them to my computer. The only thing that has changed it I will be doing them instead of Kay. If needed I will have help from Isabel as well. They will still be sold through Cafe Press. Absolutely nothing will change and you don't have to resubmit your photos. No worries. I will be getting on these and getting them done as soon as possible as not to delay on you guys getting your Pet Talk 2011 Cat Calendar.