PDA

View Full Version : Pumpkin Carving with Chewy

Aspen and Misty
10-26-2002, 08:45 PM
Its like Cooking with Rondna only pumpkin carving with Chewy, The aussie mix :rolleyes:

1. You make your mom give you some pumpkin seeds, and if they say they are bad for ya ya steal them!
2. You look at your mom with a doubting face as she caves the most retarded pumpkin you have seen (lol)
3. You steal some more pumpkin seeds
4. When your mom finally gives up you laugh at her and take a little nap :rolleyes:
5. When you wake up 20 mins later and she still is pondering what to do you touch her with your paw (he really did!)
6. You watch as your mom caves your name and a paw print on the pumpkin!

So, needles to say my name and my paw print is on a pumpkin that is on the font porch. it is the best pumpkin, even better then the one that is just a circle! My mom is going to post pictures of us in our princess constumes. Yes she is makeing me a princess for hallowen :eek: . And my costume is PINK! Eick! But mom is gonna be a princess to. So its ok then. But you soon will see a picture of me mom and my pumpkin on PT. So be ready cause it will be a cutness over load!

Chewy James, The Pumpkin Master

RockyRoad
10-26-2002, 10:46 PM
Awwww!! That reminded me of the kids in my home and careers class. Well since the guy's name is Leoce(Li-o-ch-a)the kids in my class call him Louchie(Low-chie). So whenever they cook, they go, "It's time for cooking with Louchie!!" and it is funny for some reason..dunno why...

anna_66
10-28-2002, 07:17 AM
Sounds great! I can't wait to see the 2 of you & your pumpkin!