PDA

View Full Version : Tippy Updated Pics

wanwan1007
10-04-2010, 07:54 PM
I am attempting to upload pictures. I still haven't gotten the handle of this yet but let me try it. I still haven't figured out how to get the pictures inside the post. These pictures are of my dog Tippy and my Aunt's dog Rufus. Rufus is an Alaskan Malamute and Chow mix. My Aunt was sick and was in the hospital for 3 months during that time we took care of Rufus. He is such a sweety.

wanwan1007
10-04-2010, 07:58 PM
Okay here are a few more. Also I should mention that this month is Tippy's birthday. He is one this year. I don't know his exact birthday but since mine is this month too I decided to let him share it with me. So his birthday and mine is October 7th so say happy birthday to Tippy and meet Rufus.

chocolatepuppy
10-04-2010, 08:06 PM
Tippy is adorable! Happy Birthday to both of you!:D Nice to meet Rufus!

FurkidsMom
10-04-2010, 08:13 PM
Both are just gorgeous sweeties!

If no on responded on how to put pics in the post, I think a lot use PhotoBucket. You upload your pic's there then there are 4 different formats you can select. I use the IMG one. You just paste that into the post then do a preview to see if you can see the pic.

wanwan1007
10-04-2010, 08:16 PM
So I can 't post the pictures inside the post directly from my computer?

cassiesmom
10-04-2010, 09:24 PM
wanwan1007, any way you want to post photos (and any time) is fine with me!

This picture made me laugh right out loud! What a cutie!
http://petoftheday.com/talk/attachment.php?attachmentid=46120&d=1286239941

How do you do, Rufus! It is very nice to meet you this evening! And Tippy - you are sooooo precious! Happy Birthday to you! Here is a birthday hug *hug*! I really, really like the second picture from the left in the second row of photos (Tippy in the kitchen) too!

wanwan1007
10-05-2010, 04:01 PM
Now that Tippy is getting older he really is starting to look more like a golden retreiver to me than a Collie. What do you guys think?

K9karen
10-05-2010, 09:54 PM
Ok,OK, you know it's not a good thing for me, in my elder years, to click on a picture and have my heart start to palpitate!

Tippy is SO gorgeous! Something about him made me squeal! What a handsome, handsome boy! When I saw the 1st photo, I thought his "saddle back" looked a bit like my Logan's, and she's part GSD. Tippy's fuzzy ears (:love::love:) and coloring made me think of Golden Retreiver, but Collie is a possibility too.

Hey! What do I know, except that Tippy has won my heart! Please give him a gazillion kisses for me!

And...Rufus ain't so bad either!:love::)