PDA

View Full Version : Eukanuba Tournament of champions

delidog
10-26-2002, 07:09 PM
The Dog Show From Houston Just began on Animal Planet...its' on till 11:00 p.m. then repeats...for those of you in Ca.!!!!
They are judging the toy group now.....
Good Dog Television!!!

RockyRoad
10-26-2002, 09:34 PM
OMG I cannot believe I am missing the biggest dog event(well actually kinda not)!!!! OMG bye people I'm gunna watch what is left in it!

Karen
10-26-2002, 10:20 PM
We can't get Animal Planet :(

RockyRoad
10-26-2002, 10:44 PM
I missed it!!! I saw another good post and just got hooked!! Now you see how addictive PT is!!

Sorry all the people that do not get Animal Planet. Wait, why?? Is it because you do not have cable or just because the cable went out, or is it not availible in some areas, or should I mind my own business?? Aren't I just the most annoying thing!!!!

delidog
10-27-2002, 04:03 AM
I Fell Asleep before seeing best in Shpw!!!!!!
i thought that the BIG UPSET in the Working Group was Excellent...The Aussie Shepherd WON!!!!!!!!
she was Beautiful!!!!!

Cincy'sMom
10-27-2002, 09:18 AM
I missed it cause I was working, but it is resown today at 2pm EST

DoggiesAreTheBest
10-27-2002, 09:21 AM
Andrew and I watched it yesterday. It was great!!! I was so disappointed Dallas (the GSD) didn't make it to the final round :( He was beat by a gorgeous Australian Shep.

aly
10-27-2002, 09:38 AM
The dog that won best in show was so PRECIOUS!!!!!!! I won't say which dog it was in case anyone watches the reruns. I don't wanna spoil it!

delidog
10-27-2002, 08:20 PM
O.K...I still haven't seen the end!!!had to do errands today!!!!
Let me see.....Reeses' Mom...says that the winner was "PRECIOUS?!?!?!"
Could it have been a "PRECIOUS" Poodle?!?!?!?
fess up Reece....was it a relative???? a Texan Friend????
Just Kidding...i want to see the whole thing...i'm sure they'll run it again one night this week....

aly
10-27-2002, 08:23 PM
Opps :o

Maybe I shouldn't have put precious in caps, eh? Hehehe

primabella
10-27-2002, 08:27 PM
lol, i saw most of it. i was so happy to see the aussie win. i was rootin' for him, the GSD, sheltie and border collie. i love the herding group, they are my favorite! :D
i missed the best in show though..who won? if you don't want to say it here, please pm me..:)

delidog
10-27-2002, 09:02 PM
O.K. Aly!!!
You can tell us the color.......
i saw the beautiful black standard.....he was stunning...though it takes me alot to get past the "Poodle Doo!!"

i also, love them....i had a blk.standard when i was a kid...her name was "MITZI"...she was 15 when she went to the Bridge.....
But,what a great dog....she was not "FROO" at all.....she always protected me.....
oh don't get me started...i'll be looking up std.poodle rescue next!!!!;)

But Anywho, now that i have completely strayed from the subject at hand......I still want to watch the whole show when they re-run it!!!!
I keep checking AP to see if its' on...nothing but Jeff Corwin,etc...

Twisterdog
10-27-2002, 11:46 PM
Well, I don't have a television ... so someone tell me who won! Post it in a new thread and call it "Caution! Eukanuba Dog Show Spoiler!!" :)

AdoreMyDogs
10-28-2002, 05:57 AM
I enjoyed it, but I sure do wish the golden, Dallas, won the best in show. I just couldn't stop looking at his angel face! I was a little dissapointed. The winner was SO adorable, but I think the golden was more beautiful :)

Logan
10-28-2002, 06:32 AM
Helen and I saw about an hour of it yesterday afternoon. I don't know if it was a repeat or what, but we were lucky enough to catch the Sporting Group while we were watching. That Golden (who I thought they called Montana) was absolutely stunning and just the happiest looking dog! I was delighted when he won his division. But it is frustrating because they are all so beautiful, and there are so many different breeds in the same division and they can only pick 4. :( I think they are all winners. :)

DoggiesAreTheBest
10-28-2002, 06:43 AM
Yes, the Golden's name is Montana. Dallas is the GSD. He didn't win his division :(

monaliesa
10-28-2002, 12:41 PM
I actually caught the ending...the terriers...the hounds...the working group...

We were looking at the terriers trying to figure out what kind of terrier Riely is mixed with...

oooh...shes DEFINITELY border terrier (and lab)...the eyes...the little hairs on her muzzle that stick up...

http://img.ranchoweb.com/images/monaliesa/couch.jpg

AdoreMyDogs
10-28-2002, 04:39 PM
Oops :) Yes I meant to say the golden named Montana. He was gorgeous. He had the prettiest head and body feathers! He had a gorgeous smile, too. It was really cute to see how happy and proud those dogs were as they were walking away from and then back towards the judge! I swear the majority of them were sporting huge, proud smiles! That little bichon was to DIE FOR! His little face and that delightful smile...I could have scooped him up and smothered him in kisses! Watching him move made me laugh. He was delightful. And that pug...oh my goodness! What a silly little boy with a true zest for life! He was TOOOOO cute!