PDA

View Full Version : my two girls are getting friendly, pics...

carole
10-02-2010, 07:33 PM
I could hardly believe my eyes today when i saw Lexie and Nikki sleeping so close to one another, they are not enemy's by any means, but not exactly friends either, although they do touch nose's and tolerate each other rather well, i always felt they might become friends one day, as they are both so sweet natured and very similar in purssonality.

But this was just too cute, i had to share, I have had Lexie 8 yrs and of course you all remember i rescued Nikki and her mother Ellie about four yrs ago, sometimes nikki and Lexie have little spats, but it is just a dominance thing.

The cutest thing was as you can almost see in one of the pics, when Nikki's hind legs were really close to Lexie, she actually licked them, OH MY GOSH i could hardly contain myself with excitement,made me so happy to see them like
this anyhow here are my girls. ENJOY.

kitten645
10-02-2010, 09:31 PM
ROFL! It takes so little to give us such joy! Yay for loves!

Taz_Zoee
10-02-2010, 09:37 PM
Awww, I love it! It gives me hope for my two. Even if it takes four years, it will make me so happy.
Congrats to you! I can imagine how this makes you feel and I look forward to the day I experience the same. :D :D

Karen
10-02-2010, 09:49 PM
Awww, I can just feel your excitement! How sweet! (whispering so as not to disturb them - Congratulations!!!!!)

krazyaboutkatz
10-03-2010, 12:17 AM
AWWWWW!!!! I'd be excited too.:) I love seeing any of my cats close to each other or cuddling. Thanks for sharing these with us.:)

phesina
10-03-2010, 07:41 AM
Awwww, they're so pretty and sweet! Isn't it just so nice when you start to see them getting friendly with each other.

Freedom
10-03-2010, 11:08 AM
Makes your heart want to bust, doesn't it? ;) Thanks for taking the photos and sharing. PROOF does exist, ha haaa.

Randi
10-03-2010, 11:28 AM
Aww, what joy to see them like that, especially the last picture.:love:

catmandu
10-03-2010, 12:48 PM
Thats odd how sometimes Cats take longer than others to get close to one another.
I was pleasantly surprised:confused: to see My Panther getting nose to nose with Michael and Scrappy Two in a Three Cat Pile Up, normally he dines alone;)
It is so nice to see My Giant Black cat getting Friendly.
And of course Lexie and Nikki getting closer is good news as they are finally becoming the Companions you hoped for when they first met:love::love::love:

momcat
10-03-2010, 02:55 PM
I can see why you're so excited. I love that last picture but all are great. Thanks for sharing this special moment with us. Would you give your sweet girls some scritchies and lovies from me? :love: :love:

carole
10-03-2010, 03:24 PM
I know i am estatic, and guess what here is some more pics, a day on and yes they are still sleeping close, i just cannot believe it, as for making the bed, i just cannot do it, so excuse the state of the bed,but who can possibly disturb these two cuties, i know ya all will understand lol.:D

Just before i took the second pic they both had their paws out almost touching each other,aww i just cannot believe it, i know i already said that,but it is a true break through, i knew in my heart they would like each other one day, just not sure when it would happen, Nikki was on the bed first ,as i was in it reading my book, and she had the whole bed to sit on, but chose to sit on my legs, and then Lexie jumped up, they had a nose touch and then settled down, it was hard to get up and leave them, but life goes on.got some boring chores to get on with, oh to be a cat ahye?:D

lvpets2002
10-06-2010, 04:45 PM
:love: Aweee they both look so Sweet & Adorable..

carole
10-06-2010, 09:29 PM
Ah yes but the love love's were over, the very next day, Lexie chased Nikki and gave her a swat, nawtee girl she is, still they are getting more friendly when it suits i guess lol.:D