PDA

View Full Version : Memorial page for Katz

Kirsten
10-26-2002, 02:40 PM
Some of you might know that my Katz went to the Rainbow Bridge in May 2000, and some might even have seen her memorial page before.

However, I deleted my personal website today (it hasn't been updated for ages and I was running out of webspace). A part of this website was about the cats I had including a memorial page for my Katz. I built it the same night I had her put to sleep. Some might find it strange that this was the first thing I did after that loss, but it was late at night and I couldn't talk to anybody else but to the people on an internet forum I visited at that time who have been a great support to me.

Anyway, I did not want to delete that page for Katz so I moved it to another server today, and it got it's own domain: www.remembering-katz.de.vu

I think sooner or later Katz will also get a "real" website, maybe not as big as Luna's, but I feel she deserves to have one.

R.I.P., Katz!

Kirsten

jenluckenbach
10-26-2002, 03:11 PM
OK, when I can stop crying my eyes out I can tell you that was both sad and sweet. Katz would be proud of her tribute page even you say it is not a REAL web site.

tatsxxx11
10-26-2002, 03:13 PM
Dear Kirsten. Oh yes, how lovingly I remember your Katz and my sadness at her passing. I visited her webpage again, and again the tears fell. How proud and happy she must be, knowing how very, very loved and how very, very missed she is. Bless you precious one.

Randi
10-26-2002, 03:24 PM
Kisten, I have just been to visit Katz' site. How very sweet he was! I can surely understand you miss him! He's now playing with the other cats at RB - and I'm sure he's looking down and is very proud to have spent his life with you! :)

10-29-2002, 07:59 AM
Kirsten , your Katz must have been a very much loved cat ! WHAT A TRIBUTE !!!! Thanks for posting this !

Cataholic
10-29-2002, 08:12 AM
Kirsten, I knew I would have to view Katz's page from home, and I am glad I did...what a beautiful tribute to a wonderfully special furkid. My thoughts of comfort come to you now...;)