PDA

View Full Version : Found a LONG LASTING Dog Chew!

Freedom
10-01-2010, 07:16 PM
Himalayan Dog Chews.

They are made with Yak and Cow Milk, Salt and Lime Juice. That is it! No preservatives, additives, colors etc.

Foster pup Willy can eat through a 4 inch Bully Stick in half an hour. :eek: So I wanted something longer lasting.

These chews come in small, medium and large sizes. I ordered the small. They arrived quickly!

Gave him one this afternoon. After an hour and a half, I picked it up for another day. He has just about started it, less than 1/4 of it is gone.

They seem expensive, but if they last this long, have to take that into account. I did give on to the other pups. They all worked on it, took turns burying it under a pillow, I snatched it to give to another dog. :) That one "looks" like it has been licked a bit and that is it. I know they have been chewing on it. So this is very firm.

Here is a link for Amazon:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001J9ST90/ref=pd_lpo_k2_dp_sr_1?pf_rd_p=486539851&pf_rd_s=lpo-top-stripe-1&pf_rd_t=201&pf_rd_i=B001J9URUY&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_r=0HF5B5BR0KZ8S1CW533M

MonicanHonda
10-01-2010, 11:17 PM
On the dogster forum, people are saying they are supposed to last a long time but one said their dog snapped right through it in less time than a bully stick. So I don't know if maybe it varies, but they are supposed to last long. Lol Glad they love it though... I've been wanting to give it a try with Delta.

Freedom
10-02-2010, 08:54 AM
On the dogster forum, people are saying they are supposed to last a long time but one said their dog snapped right through it in less time than a bully stick. So I don't know if maybe it varies, but they are supposed to last long. Lol Glad they love it though... I've been wanting to give it a try with Delta.

Maybe a few dogs here and there will snap it?

The only folks I know who have tried it, thus far, had bichons, and it is lasting a LONG time for all of us.

MonicanHonda
10-02-2010, 10:19 AM
Wonder how it would work out with Delta. They sell them at our local health dog store... so I'll give them a try. :)