PDA

View Full Version : Thursday #398.

RICHARD
09-29-2010, 03:18 PM
I am a little stunned at the moment.

I am always touched by the people here on PT and the wonderful support mechanism they have been to other and more recently to me.

To paraphrase a woman on a TV show I saw last weekend?

I could say Thank You every minute for the rest of my life and never be able to thank you all for the thoughts, well wishes and PMs I have recieved in the last few days.

I know this 'down' time in my life will not last long and the friendships I have earned here will last a lifetime.

You all are stars in the Pet Talk Constellation and I only have to look up and think about who you are and all the support you have given me.

------------

So, belly up to the bar and let's drink to friends and the PT family?

DONE!

Cinder & Smoke
09-29-2010, 03:34 PM
So, belly up to the bar and let's drink to friends and the PT family?

DONE!

I'll have what you're having.

:love:

DONE ;)

RICHARD
09-29-2010, 03:51 PM
I'll have what you're having.

:love:

DONE ;)

I am drinking a beer.

Thanks for coming in!

DONE!:)

lvpets2002
09-29-2010, 03:59 PM
:p Nope No Beer = Lets give me & the Orc a large LIT with fruit please.. Ok ok Orc ask nicely & Richard will give you a umbrella with your LIT.. Since its getting cooler out then lets fire up the grill for some hotdogs & burgers with some chips.. Yes Orc you can get David to Fire the Grill.. Hee you thought I was going to ask you to do it..:D

I am drinking a beer.

Thanks for coming in!

Killearn Kitties
09-29-2010, 04:07 PM
Well, I could manage a nice glass of red with my hot dog.

Just brought some of the crabapple jelly I've made with me. Someone might want it on their toast in the morning.

momoffuzzyfaces
09-29-2010, 05:48 PM
Cherry rootbeer in my glass please? :D

Karen
09-29-2010, 05:59 PM
I'll bring some cider, 'tis the season for it here in the Northeast! Was rather warm and humid today, so I have just downed my second glass of very cold cider, and am willing to share!

slick
09-29-2010, 06:00 PM
Something strong to give me courage. I have a one-on-one with my BFH in a few minutes. :eek:

Catty1
09-29-2010, 08:43 PM
Hope it went well, slick - and I hope you went for the jugular! Apply for her job!

cassiesmom
09-29-2010, 08:49 PM
I am drinking a beer.

Thanks for coming in!

R., could I please have one too? A Goose Island harvest ale, please.

robinh
09-30-2010, 06:06 AM
Burgers and dogs on the grill...nothing better. I brought sliced tomatoes from our garden. I'll just take a soda..not much of a drinker any more.

RICHARD
09-30-2010, 12:28 PM
:p Nope No Beer = Lets give me & the Orc a large LIT with fruit please.. Ok ok Orc ask nicely & Richard will give you a umbrella with your LIT.. Since its getting cooler out then lets fire up the grill for some hotdogs & burgers with some chips.. Yes Orc you can get David to Fire the Grill.. Hee you thought I was going to ask you to do it..:D

Umbreallas and LIITs!

DONE!

KK,

A glass of red and a hot dog.

LOL, that sounds like a California Dinner!;)

HOme made jelly? I'm in!

DONE!

Hi MOFF,

one CRB in a cold glass!

DONE!

KAren,

Fresh pressed cider maybe?

DONE!

Slick,m

SO what happened?

Tossing out a prayer...

DONE!

CM,

A Goose Island harvest beer!

DONE!

Robin,

CHeese on your burger? And what kind of soda?

DONE!

robinh
09-30-2010, 01:09 PM
Yes on the cheese and Pepsi is my drink of choice. Glad to see you opening and serving today Richard.

RICHARD
09-30-2010, 02:29 PM
Yes on the cheese and Pepsi is my drink of choice. Glad to see you opening and serving today Richard.

I have to take a few minutes to divert my atttention to the task at hand.

I am going to post a thread about it in general....

Cheese ad Pepsi!

slick
10-01-2010, 12:30 PM
Well my BFH forgot about the meeting on Wednesday (2nd time in a row) so we've rescheduled to 2pm today. Trust me, I will be at her door at 1:59.

I would love some breakfast - veggie omlette with hash browns, whole wheat toast and of course Canadian :) back bacon.

Why in my late life am I getting cravings for coffee and ice cream?? It baffles me.

**hi everyone** :love::love::love:

Karen
10-01-2010, 12:32 PM
Why in my late life am I getting cravings for coffee and ice cream?? It baffles me.

**hi everyone** :love::love::love:

Ice cream is always good! Age makes no difference - and coffee ice cream is the best!

Catty1
10-01-2010, 01:42 PM
slick, if you know a herbalife person, the caffe latte shake mix is the BEST! (and you could make it with ice cream if you wanted!)

Pinot's Mom
10-01-2010, 06:29 PM
I've been camping in a monsoon for the last week. Barkeep, my usual Vodka and diet ginger - keep them coming!! Thanks!:)

RICHARD
10-01-2010, 08:15 PM
I've been camping in a monsoon for the last week. Barkeep, my usual Vodka and diet ginger - keep them coming!! Thanks!:)

DOne!

Hope you had a good time!

C1,

I am not a latte person, but that sounds delicious.

DONE!

Karen,

Coffee and black walnut ice cream....

Slick,

A late breakfast?

DONE!

DJFyrewolf36
10-02-2010, 12:38 AM
Iced coffee and some CNTs for my three pals...I need an extra tall one for Remus and his messed up tail! Maybe a double extra tall.

Its great to be back!

RICHARD
10-03-2010, 10:32 PM
Iced coffee and some CNTs for my three pals...I need an extra tall one for Remus and his messed up tail! Maybe a double extra tall.

Its great to be back!

iced coffee and a three CNTs, one double tall for Remus!

DONE!