PDA

View Full Version : Zen Taking a Nap

NicoleLJ
09-28-2010, 03:42 PM
Here is our little cuddle bug taking a nap with Doug. He is learning so fast. He litterally runs too us so fast when we call his name that he usually skids into us. He knows treat time and breakfast time. He is learning to stay off the tables and counters. He goes nuts for his toys and if he can't find Sheena he will call to her till he does.

http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h264/NicoleLJ_2003/005-10.jpg

http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h264/NicoleLJ_2003/006-10.jpg

http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h264/NicoleLJ_2003/007-5.jpg

catmandu
09-28-2010, 04:11 PM
Awww!
What a Wonderful Little Creamsicle Kitten , full of energy and full of the joy of life and he sure loves his Pawpie!!!
What a Great Little Cat of the Future Zen IS!!!!!!!!!

Queen of Poop
09-28-2010, 04:50 PM
Precious! Absolutely precious! :love:

Taz_Zoee
09-28-2010, 04:53 PM
That is so darn adorable!!! :D
I have to ask, how are you teaching him to stay off the counters? Can he give Jax some lessons? Jax will jump on the counter right in front of us!! :eek: I've never had a cat do this. Taz did and Paizly does sneak up there but as soon as they hear us they jump down. Jax knows he shouldn't be up there because when I walk in he cowers down and looks like he's about to jump down. But he won't until I nudge him off. He is just a stinker!!

How old is Zen now? He's still so tiny. I love it! Jax is still pretty small for his age too. I'm not use to small kitties, but I love them just the same. :)

cassiesmom
09-28-2010, 04:56 PM
Zen, what a cute orangey! I like the pictures of Zen with Sheena, too :D

NicoleLJ
09-28-2010, 05:00 PM
He hasn't tried the counters yet because he can't jump that high. But he is learning on the side tables. With us we use Sheena. When we catch him on them we make a hissing noise and Sheena jumps into action. She shoves him off with her nose and then slobers all over him. He hates that. Sheena learns with in a few hisses that he is not allowed on there and starts making sure he is rushed off and slobbered on without us having to do a thing. He learned in about 4 days to stay off.

Don't know if you have a Sheena handy in your home.

phesina
09-28-2010, 05:01 PM
How tiny and sweet and adorable! (Doug is pretty cute, too ;).)

Taz_Zoee
09-28-2010, 06:24 PM
He hasn't tried the counters yet because he can't jump that high. But he is learning on the side tables. With us we use Sheena. When we catch him on them we make a hissing noise and Sheena jumps into action. She shoves him off with her nose and then slobers all over him. He hates that. Sheena learns with in a few hisses that he is not allowed on there and starts making sure he is rushed off and slobbered on without us having to do a thing. He learned in about 4 days to stay off.

Don't know if you have a Sheena handy in your home.

I was just going to ask if I could borrow Sheena. :p
The only problem with that is the counters are too high for the dogs to help. I don't want them learning to put their paws on the counter either. Oh well, I guess we'll just have to be diligent in keeping him off and hope he learns someday. Somehow I doubt that is going to happen with this little guy. But thanks for answering my question. :D

happylabs
09-28-2010, 07:01 PM
Oh my goodness what a sweet little furry baby. :love: :love: :love:

I bet he is similar to what Buddy looked like as a kitten. I didn't get Bud until he was over a year old so I love to see white/orange striped kittens. :)

krazyaboutkatz
09-29-2010, 01:07 AM
Adorable pictures.:) My kitten Blaze is fearless and I have to blow in his face to make him listen and try to understand the word no. Alani is much more sensitive and if I clap my hands and say no he'll understand and move away or jump down from where ever he is.