PDA

View Full Version : Rescued kitten in central VA needs a home

zer0vector
09-27-2010, 06:06 PM
So I took this guy out of our backyard earlier and he was in rough shape. The vet said he has and upper respiratory infection and fleas, but I got all the medicine for him. Also, he's about 6-8 weeks old.

I already have 2 cats and I really can't handle another one right now. If anyone is in the central Virginia area and would be willing to take this guy on, I would really appreciate it. I am in Waynesboro, but I'll travel pretty far to get him homed. Please let me know if you can help.

Here is a picture of him:

http://i.imgur.com/GsyrZ.jpg

Karen
09-27-2010, 07:10 PM
Oh my goodness, what a cutie! When he uncurls is he a tuxedo kitty?

I cannot take him, as I am not only all the way up in Massachusetts, but terribly allergic to kitties. Hopefully someone will know someone who can give this little boy a home!

zer0vector
09-28-2010, 08:40 AM
Yes, he is white on the chest and on his paws.

Hopefully we'll be able to find someone!

zer0vector
09-30-2010, 09:39 AM
He didn't make it :(

Medusa
10-02-2010, 03:49 PM
Oh I'm so sorry! Can you tell us what happened? At least the little guy knew warmth and love and the human touch before he went to the Bridge. RIP little guy and peace and love to those who tried to help you. :love:

Catty1
10-02-2010, 05:58 PM
I'm so sorry! What happened?

Thank goodness he had to you medicate him and love him. As Medusa said, he knew love and caring and a safe place for the first time in his short life. :love::love::love:

You did the best you could. I hope you are not beating yourself up.

{{{hugs}}}