PDA

View Full Version : Kiri and Orion- the meeting

Barbara
09-25-2010, 01:56 PM
Kiri and Orion met this afternoon.
It took some time before he Kiri girl left her room.
And it took some time before Orion noticed her.
Then they were playing tag for about 2 hours. I couldn't say who was leading- they were both too fast for me ;)
They have so much energy :)
They ended up having some serious roll-over- but not much aggression.
She was chirping at him all the time- a sound I had never heard before.
When we gave them dinner, they both wanted the dish of the other one.

I can see that we can relax a little with playing- they will do that with each other.

No pics- too much speed :D

catmandu
09-25-2010, 02:59 PM
That is some very good news that Orion and Kiri are hitting it off so well!!!
That is something that I have been lucky at the Found Cat Hotel that the introductions of the old and new Cats went off smoothly.
We Bet that Flou and Tigris Angels there at this historic meeting and had big grins to see their New Cat Friends getting along so well!!!!!

Maya & Inka's mommy
09-25-2010, 03:06 PM
That is super news!!!!!!!!!!

phesina
09-25-2010, 03:40 PM
What wonderful news!!!!!

cassiesmom
09-25-2010, 04:04 PM
Yay, Kiri and Orion! This is great news! *kisses* for you both!

krazyaboutkatz
09-25-2010, 07:15 PM
This is great news!!!:) I think it's safe to say that Kiri's chirping means that she likes Orion.:) When I got Ziggy, RB Starr would follow her around and chirp at her. It was love at first sight for him and so cute to watch.:)

Now that they have each other they can play to their hearts content and wear each other out. Hopefully you'll be able to take some pictures of both of them together soon.:)

sasvermont
09-25-2010, 09:13 PM
I am so happy to hear that all went smoothly and no blood was shed. I bet things stay that way, since both critters are so very young. Now they will be double trouble when it comes to leaping up on to table tops and up and over the precious items you have. Oh such fun. But then one day they will be quiet and you will have only memories of what it was like when they were wee kittens.

Enjoy them! I am sure you will!

Prairie Purrs
09-25-2010, 09:19 PM
Awww, the Aby and the Tabby! Sounds like a love story to me. :love:

Pinot's Mom
09-26-2010, 07:17 AM
Great news! Give them both a kiss for me and Pinot, please! :love:

momcat
09-26-2010, 01:59 PM
How wonderful that Kiri and Orion get along so nicely. Hmm, now you'll have double the mischief! Sending scritchies and lovies to both of your adorable sweeties :love: :love: :love: :love:

Randi
09-26-2010, 02:27 PM
Aww, I can just picture them. :) It sounds that they're getting along really well! Kiri chirping at Orion has to mean love at first sight. Enjoy the fun! :D

Kisses to them both from me and Fister :love:

Will try to be patient for pictures.

Bengalz
09-26-2010, 03:26 PM
Oh how fun! I'll bet they are a joy to watch - lots of smiling going on in your house:D

Does Seigmar have a high speed camera so we can see some of the action?;) Can't wait to see your little babies together.

Vermontcat
09-28-2010, 08:17 AM
I'm so happy to hear that Kiri and Orion met and like each other. Do they like to cuddle and sleep together now? Maybe you can post some videos if they don't stay still for pictures. Give them both some hugs and kisses from me.:)

Taz_Zoee
09-28-2010, 10:53 AM
This is great to hear! I am a little jealous though (Paizly still hasn't accepted Jax completely yet). I think it helped that they are both young and you got them only months apart.
I also can't wait to see pictures, or video. :D

Vio&Juni
10-01-2010, 04:35 PM
Oh, this is wonderful news! Very exciting!

Karen
10-01-2010, 07:52 PM
So good to hear!