PDA

View Full Version : Fulton

Medusa
09-25-2010, 07:32 AM
Maine Coon cats are such beautiful felines; my home is graced by one, too. It's so wonderful that you were able to bring comfort to someone in her last hours. That is the joy of sharing a home w/an pet. They are each unique and they bring us such joy and give us so much love. Enjoy your day as COTD, handsome boy. :)

catlady1945
09-25-2010, 08:00 AM
Congratulations, Fulton. You are a beautiful guy!

kaycountrygal
09-25-2010, 08:44 AM
Fulton, You really are one handsome cat. It sounds as if you now have a wonderful loving home for life. I am sure you brought comfort and joy to your human's mother in the nursing home. (I guess the photo you mentioned was not shown as I looked for it but didnt see it). Thank you for sharing with us about Fulton; he really is a good boy and I am so glad you adopted him. Fulton, Congrats on being COTD! Kay in NC

catmandu
09-25-2010, 09:24 AM
:love::love::love:
I know tht were I in a hospital that I would love to have Big Fulton to visit me!!! I would automatically feel so much better having your Gentle Giant Purr Machine to come by and make he feel at home.
Fulton made his Human Grandmother feel a lot better and would I have no doubt, make everyone in the Hospital glad that he is therefor them.
:D:D
What a Great Cat you are Fulton and its a great thing that just the right family saw you on a rescue site and just knew that yopu had to be their Cat. You are a lucky Cat to have found such a great home.
:cool::cool:
We Found Cats send a Big Maine Coon MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW To Our Newest Second Chance Cat ^^ Our Newest Friend^^ and Our Newest Cat Of The Day ^^ Fantastic Fulton!!!^^
:love::love::love:

Momo
09-25-2010, 12:44 PM
What a nice story, Fulton! You are one sweet litty. Maine Coons are known for being gentle giants! :love:
Enjoy your COTD status, Fulton! :)
(The resident Maine Coon wanna'-be here - Miss Kitty - says hello)!

momoffuzzyfaces
09-25-2010, 12:48 PM
Fulton what a gorgeous fellow you are!!! :love:

What a treat to see your sweet face on my computer today. I'm still smiling. I'm sure you brought lots of comfort to your human grandmother. You did a very wonderful thing by visiting her.

I hope you and your loving family are enjoying your special day today to the fullest.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!! :D :love:

tatsxxx11
09-25-2010, 01:08 PM
What a dear, precious, beautiful soul you are, Fulton! Oh, how well you have repaid your Mommy's compassion and love, helping to heal her heart after the passing of your beloved predecessor; bringing a bit of comfort to your Grandma during her final days with your quiet, unconditional love. It most certainly was fate that brought you and your forever family together, and they are truly blessed to have a beautiful, gentle, loving best friend and furkid in you!:love: How fitting that your homecoming, your Gotcha Day, would fall on Thanksgiving weekend!:) Lots of love and cuddles to you on well earned day of honor, precious Fulton! I hope you and your kitty pal, and Labbie bud, all are treated to a very happy Cat of the Day!!!:love::love::love: Long and happy life to you, Fulton!:)

cassiesmom
09-25-2010, 04:02 PM
Beautiful, fluffy Fulton! I bet you brought a lot of joy to your grandmeowmie and others by making your visit! Happy Cat of the Day to you!

AussieCat1
09-25-2010, 06:28 PM
Fulton, those beautiful green eyes are amazing!! What an absolutely gorgeous cat! Happy cat of the day :love:

astrid
09-25-2010, 09:43 PM
Hi handsome Fulton, what a nice story yours is and how sweet of you to give some joy and peace to granny with your visit :)

I hope you had a wonderful day, lots of love and kisses for you :love::love:
Happy COTD!

karlyb
09-26-2010, 02:33 AM
Fulton, you are a gorgeous boy with those big eyes and sweet face. Thank you for sharing your story about visiting grandmother in the nursing home in her final days. When I was s.w. in a nursing home, all the residents cheered up when pets came to visit. You seem to have a soft spot in your heart for comforting the bereaved, dear Fulton, and that makes you a very special COTD.

Sundance
09-26-2010, 05:05 AM
Handsome, gentle Fulton! What a wonderful cat you are! It was your lucky day when you were adopted, but the luck goes all around because you immediately became a member of a very loving family. You are a most appropriate Cat of the Day, not only because you have been so brave, but because you gave comfort to your human Gran as she neared the end of her life. You must have brought so much joy and comfort to her in her last days, and I'm sure it helped your human family to know that she cherished your visits. You are a very special fellow :cool:

:love: Gentle, loving Fulton, our handsome Cat of the Day! :love: