PDA

View Full Version : Pikachu

Barbiecat1
09-24-2010, 06:04 AM
What a funny name for a cute Aussie boy! I'm sure you will stay a kitten forever too; you sound like loads of fun. Enjoy your COTD status today.

Pinot's Mom
09-24-2010, 06:44 AM
Pikachu, I love your story, and that picture of you in the green leaves is adorable! What a CUTE kitty!

Congratulations on your COTD honors - you have a very special day! Come see us again soon! :)

Medusa
09-24-2010, 06:52 AM
Pikachu, for a cat that doesn't like to have his photo taken, you sure are photogenic. Love the pic of you in the green leaves. It's so nice to read that you have a happy family and all get along so well. We humans could learn a lesson from you. Enjoy your day as COTD, handsome boy. :)

kaycountrygal
09-24-2010, 09:22 AM
Pika, What a cute boy you are!! Your family sounds very nice and loving. I hope all of you have a long life together. It's great to see pets from far away places. Congrats on being COTD! Kay in NC USA

catmandu
09-24-2010, 09:50 AM
:love::love::love:
Pickachu certainly is an odd name for a Cat,unless that is the Cat in the Pokeman series.
I am old so I do not know much about anime'
You are such a Graet Cat from Down Under Pikachu and we are glad that Your Big Dog Friends dote on you and Frankie.
:cool::cool:
When trained Dogs can be a Great Ally for We Cats!!
We are impressed that you live in such a Wonderful Place by the sea, the next
time our Awesome Angels go to the Land of Oz, they will drop in for some shrimp on the barbie.
:):)
We Found Cats send a Land Down Under MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW To Two Great Dogs ^^ ^^ , Frankie ^^ and Pikachu^^ Our Newest Friends and Newest Cat of the Day^^.
:love::love::love:

cool4catz2
09-24-2010, 10:47 AM
I had to take a peek -at-choo Pikachu! Glad I did! What a site to behold, all of you piled in one bed:love: Happy COTD! Hey Cat Daddy & crew ;)

cassiesmom
09-24-2010, 11:02 AM
Pikachu! What a precious white and orangey! Happy Cat of the Day to you, sweetheart!

momoffuzzyfaces
09-24-2010, 12:32 PM
Pikachu you are indeed one handsome fellow!!! :love:

I loved seeing your wonderful pictures today. I just can't imagine Frankie being handsomer than you. Nope! No way! Not possible!!! :) I hope you and your entire family are enjoying your special day to the fullest.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!! :D :love:

tatsxxx11
09-24-2010, 01:57 PM
Hi precious Pikachu! Happy Cat of the Day to you, sweet boy! Hmm, brother Frankie more handsome than you? Hard to imagine any kitty more handsome than you, sweetie!:) And I too didn't know that Pikachus grew on trees!:D:p What a great shot!:D And your first photo is beyond heart melting; you have the face of an angel! How I wish I could pick you up and cover that sweet face of yours with a zillion kisses!

The humans, and all of the furry ones, snuggled up in the big bed...aforever family doesn't get any more loving than that!:love: How fortunate you are Pikachu, being a member of such a happy, loving group, and your family, human and furry, so very blessed to have sweet, joyful, lovable you in their lives!

Congrats and lots of love and cuddles to you on your big day, sweetheart! I hope you and Frankie and the pups, your humans, are all enjoying a very happy day of celebration!:love::love::love:

Momo
09-24-2010, 03:24 PM
What a cute, happy kitty you are! Enjoy this COTD, as you enjoy everyday! :love:

windflower
09-24-2010, 04:05 PM
Pikachu -- I think the name suits you very well. You are a cute kitten, indeed, and will grow into a very handsome cat. It sounds like you have a great family and I'm sure they are all proud you have been chosen Cat of the Day.

Sundance
09-24-2010, 10:24 PM
Oh, Pikachu! What a cute little fellow you are! You are going to grow into a very handsome man :D I love the photo of you peeking out from the green leaves. Your coloring is stunning against the plants...you look almost like a statue. Eyes open! Very good :p I'm so glad you found a happy family to live with in your forever home.

:love: Congratulations to you, Pikachu, the cutest thing I've seen today,
and our very sweet Cat of the Day from Down Under! :love:

karlyb
09-26-2010, 02:25 AM
Pikachu, you are a handsome cat! My Charlie has much the same markings as you, except his are gray instead of orange. I tell him every day how handsome he is, and I imagine your mom tells you how handsome you are too! I love your unique name and you are unique too - all cats are individuals, each special in his/her own way. I hope you had a great day as our charming COTD, dear Pikachu.