PDA

View Full Version : Caramella's newest discovery!

Laura's Babies
09-22-2010, 06:13 PM
My goodness, she is all over the house now, going anywhere she wants and plays, plays, plays! Today I was in the kitchen cooking and she came in there.. Next thing I knew, THIS is where she was!!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v288/Grammy707/Catzzzzz/IMG_1337.jpg

She liked it so much but it was a bit of a stretch for her so.....
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v288/Grammy707/Catzzzzz/IMG_1339.jpg

She sat up in there with all 4 paws and just chomped away on the big girls food.. This was to funny not to share it and I am just to proud of her and what else does a proud Mom do? If I haven't burned you out on that... watch this!

BIG TIME CUTENESS WARNING!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v288/Grammy707/Catzzzzz/th_Caramellaasshegrows.jpg (http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v288/Grammy707/Catzzzzz/?action=view&current=Caramellaasshegrows.mp4)

beeniesmom
09-22-2010, 06:40 PM
She's so cute! And I love her name! It means candy in Italian but you probably knew that! The spelling is very close to my real name.

3Catcondo
09-22-2010, 06:46 PM
Laura,
Great video!! I'm going to cry too when she goes to a new home. Hopefully you will know her adopter so we can still get pics and updates on her.
:love::):love::):love::)

cassiesmom
09-22-2010, 06:48 PM
Look at Kitty Boo watching over her as she munches on her kitten kibbles :D Extreme cuteness alert for sure! I sure will miss her when she goes to her forever home. Please give her some kissies for me (some for Boo, Samantha, Amy and Giz, too)!

Scooter's Mom
09-22-2010, 07:10 PM
I loved the part where "Grandma Boo" was sniffing her and watching her eat.
I'm going to be so sad when she goes to her new home.

I think we should vote for Laura to keep her. :D

momoffuzzyfaces
09-22-2010, 07:14 PM
Aw! You mean we can't keep her? :(

Those sweet pictures makes me miss Angel's being a baby!!! :love:

What a love muffin she is. :love:

happylabs
09-22-2010, 07:25 PM
Loved the video and the music. She is very dear. I am not sure I would be able to give her up.

Freedom
09-22-2010, 08:09 PM
He he, finding her way in to the big cats' food, oh my, she is going to get into everything!

Laura, you put together a beautiful video! The music is SO appropriate and those darling baby pics aaaawwwww! And the videos of her. Love the segment with her play buddy, the big stuffed doggie. He hee, he flops right over her! She's not worried, she knows she is save in your place. And Boo watching her eat her kibbles, my goodness she makes a meal of that one bite!

I am glad you included Mike, he is a part of her baby story!

I'm with Crystal, I vote you keep her too. ;)

phesina
09-22-2010, 08:24 PM
Oh, what a sweet video! Such an adorable baby.

sana
09-22-2010, 08:40 PM
I can't watch all the movie but I did as much as I could and its SWEET!!! :):love: and I have to go to school so Bye! And give Carmella a tight hug from me ;)

kuhio98
09-22-2010, 09:26 PM
So sweet! You did such a great job. What a wonderful movie.
When Carmella goes to her forever home, I hope you can share the video with them. What a wonderful gift. I would give anything to have a baby video of Halo. :)

krazyaboutkatz
09-23-2010, 12:35 AM
She's so adorable.:) I don't know how you're going to be able to give her up. I know I sure couldn't.

Sonia59
09-23-2010, 02:56 AM
Awww, how sweet! :love::love:I understand why you are so proud. She has grown so much! I couldn't let her go!

Laura's Babies
09-23-2010, 06:50 AM
kuhio98- I hope I can pass that on to the person who adopts her. Who wouldn't want pictures and video of their baby during their babyhood? I was thinking of that when I was taking all those pictures and video.

I mainly made it for myself though, she has been such a joy in my life that I wanted to have it so I can remember the joy she brought me during this time in my life.

I CAN'T keep her! :( It wouldn't be fair to her. She deserves a home where she can spend her whole life forever. I am to old to take on a baby and be able to promise it that I will be with it forever. To many end up on the streets or in shelters when their owners have to go in a nursing home or passes away and now that I understand the feelings they have, how attached they get to their people... I just couldn't do that to her... it would be to selfish of me and not in her best interest.

Also, when I am able to go to work, I'd have to leave her and I just don't think it is a good idea to leave a kitten in a house that long without someone to watch it. They get into way to much and she could rip a house apart as she grows and gets bigger..

I am afraid my girls are going to miss her when she leaves, Samantha hovers over her all the time, has even tried to play with her from a distance several times. They all gather around and watch her when she plays like they seem fascinated with her.

Barbara
09-23-2010, 07:10 AM
Oh what a cute cute little thing she is:)
And how sad that she has to leave you. I think however that you are very brave to let her go. And we all know you won't let her go if the home is not 120% purrfect.

Kisses to the little baby girl:)

smokey the elder
09-23-2010, 07:34 AM
What a little sweetie! I'm sure you'll have no trouble finding a great home for her.

catmandu
09-23-2010, 09:50 AM
Thank You for sending those photos and videos. That is such an interesting progression of a Happy Baby Kitten as she grows and grows and becomes a Wonderous Cat of the Future!!:love::love::love:
We are praying that Caramella's New Furr Ever Home loves her as much as you do:):):)
I wonder if Boo Kitty will wonder where her Little Friend is:confused::confused::confused:

Freedom
09-23-2010, 01:48 PM
Samantha hovers over her all the time, has even tried to play with her from a distance several times. They all gather around and watch her when she plays like they seem fascinated with her.

I understand, Laura.

What you wrote re Samantha, that is SO CAT! Tries to play FROM A DISTANCE, he hee. Oh I can imagine it, too funny.

As for the rest, they are trying to remember if they ever acted to "un-cat-like" I bet!

momoffuzzyfaces
09-23-2010, 02:43 PM
I CAN'T keep her! :( It wouldn't be fair to her. She deserves a home where she can spend her whole life forever. I am to old to take on a baby and be able to promise it that I will be with it forever. To many end up on the streets or in shelters when their owners have to go in a nursing home or passes away and now that I understand the feelings they have, how attached they get to their people... I just couldn't do that to her... it would be to selfish of me and not in her best interest.

I totally understand!!! That's what I was thinking when a pregnant Winnie entered my life. Then I realized she would have an awful life if I didn't help her and her baby (Angel) would have no life at all. I decided I had to give them a chance at life. That I couldn't promise them forever but I could promise them right now. They were to be my last babies.

Then along came Lilac's babies. You know the rest of the story. They are absolutely my last ones. I mean it!!! :love:

lvpets2002
09-23-2010, 03:05 PM
:love: The pics & video is just too precious.. This baby is such a wittle Cutie Pie Darling.. Huggss & Cuddlless..

columbine
09-24-2010, 04:39 PM
BIG TIME CUTENESS WARNING!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v288/Grammy707/Catzzzzz/th_Caramellaasshegrows.jpg (http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v288/Grammy707/Catzzzzz/?action=view&current=Caramellaasshegrows.mp4)

That has got to be the sweetest video I have ever seen. What a little blessing she is! :love:

Love, Columbine

Laura's Babies
09-24-2010, 06:22 PM
Today another first!! I have been showing her the sisal rope on the perch in the kitchen to teach her to scratch there. Well, today, she wanted in that kitchen window and couldn't climb up in the window so she climbed up on the perch and then it was a easy step for her to get in the window.. Rie was here and she is like me and just can't get over how smart she is to be so small..

I am feeding her canned food about 4 times a day now and she laps it up fast. She only get a really watered down version of her mush in the bottle so I can be sure she is getting enough water every day. I think that dunk she took in the water bowl scared her off of that, I haven't seen her near it since that happened and she is not drinking the water I keep in her cage. She is playing for hours now before she wears herself out.. SO CUTE!

cassiesmom
09-24-2010, 07:00 PM
Today another first!! I have been showing her the sisal rope on the perch in the kitchen to teach her to scratch there. Well, today, she wanted in that kitchen window and couldn't climb up in the window so she climbed up on the perch and then it was a easy step for her to get in the window.. Rie was here and she is like me and just can't get over how smart she is to be so small..

I am feeding her canned food about 4 times a day now and she laps it up fast. She only get a really watered down version of her mush in the bottle so I can be sure she is getting enough water every day. I think that dunk she took in the water bowl scared her off of that, I haven't seen her near it since that happened and she is not drinking the water I keep in her cage. She is playing for hours now before she wears herself out.. SO CUTE!

Awww, Miss Caramella! You might be small, but you are mighty! Good job getting in the kitchen window! Please try to drink some water from your dish :) You are a dumpling, darling baby kitty girl!

momcat
09-26-2010, 02:40 PM
That's a great video, Laura! Watching her now is loads of fun because everything is brand new to her. It will be sad to see Caramella go to her furever home but I know beyond all doubt that you will only let her go to the purrfect loving home.

Thanks for the Cuteness Alert. The only thing is there's no cuteness alert strong enough for this little sweetheart!