PDA

View Full Version : Open house, close mouth?

RICHARD
09-18-2010, 04:09 PM
I am sitting here waiting for people to show up for the Open house.

At first I was dreading the idea of people walking around the house. Nothing happens for the first 40 to 45 minutes..There was a flurry of three groups and then one guy on his own.

I was standing at the front door while the sales person was talking to the last pair that walked thru the house.

As I was chatting with the lone guy, I notice the people across the street start with the $%$( You,

NO, %^$%( YOU.....

LOLOLOL, This guy is trying to sell a house and the neighbors across the street start yelling at each other in the foulest language you can imagine.

Times are tough and people have to hustle to make money-This guy may have lost a sale because the people across the street are morons....

THe best laugh I have had all day.........all week!!!

He had to drive 70 miles to get here almost an 3/4 ths of an hour late.

---------------

Speeding down the road, wasting gas in the your Range Rover? 3 dollars a gallon.

Selling houses in a down market? 4% commission.

Losing a sale because the people across the street decide to start screaming EFF YOU at the top of their lungs?

PRICELESS.

momoffuzzyfaces
09-18-2010, 05:03 PM
:D Hope the Edster wasn't too freaked out by all the people tromping through the house. He's probably heard the yelling before!!! :love:

Laura's Babies
09-18-2010, 05:47 PM
I am LMBO!! (Did you put them up to that? Great idea if you did!)

wombat2u2004
09-18-2010, 11:00 PM
Hee hee. So when do you give those neighbours the bottle of wine you promised them :p:p

RICHARD
09-19-2010, 02:23 AM
The wine will be there the last day I am here.

Bonny
09-19-2010, 09:27 AM
I am sitting here waiting for people to show up for the Open house.

At first I was dreading the idea of people walking around the house. Nothing happens for the first 40 to 45 minutes..There was a flurry of three groups and then one guy on his own.

I was standing at the front door while the sales person was talking to the last pair that walked thru the house.

As I was chatting with the lone guy, I notice the people across the street start with the $%$( You,

NO, %^$%( YOU.....

LOLOLOL, This guy is trying to sell a house and the neighbors across the street start yelling at each other in the foulest language you can imagine.

Times are tough and people have to hustle to make money-This guy may have lost a sale because the people across the street are morons....

THe best laugh I have had all day.........all week!!!

He had to drive 70 miles to get here almost an 3/4 ths of an hour late.

---------------

Speeding down the road, wasting gas in the your Range Rover? 3 dollars a gallon.

Selling houses in a down market? 4% commission.

Losing a sale because the people across the street decide to start screaming EFF YOU at the top of their lungs?

PRICELESS.

I bet the house won't be sold anytime to soon. LOL! When I sold my moms house the people that bought it asked me about the neighborhood. I said it was a good neighborhood. I failed to tell them about the drunk next door that beat his brother up out on the lawn in front of the house Thanksgiving Day, or the lady across the street that threw her dogs poop over the fence into the other neighbors yard, or the old lady that steals whatever she can find in people yards, etc. etc. Mr. Roger's would love some of the neighborhoods we all live in. :D