PDA

View Full Version : I need pictures of you pets!

Aspen and Misty
10-25-2002, 06:41 PM
I'm makeing a web page for a project thing I'm doing. Someone at school old me that if they don't get a fence soon they are going ot have to get ride of there dog. So I'm helping her buy a fence by raising money. So far, we set up a jar at the pet store, the vet, the spca and at Giant. We have made about $100 in 2 or so weeks. I am also helping someone re-home there dog. I am helping buy makeing flyers, paying for newspaper adds, things like that. I also helped them get a list of things they should ask a potential owner. I found that I'm really enjoying helping out people and there animals and want to continue doing this. So the idea of a web page came up and I am now in the process of makeing a web page but I need pictures of pets.So where is a better place to get them but Pet talk? So, if you don't mind will you please post some pictures of your animals for me to add to my web page? I would like the animals name, where you got the animal, your name, and if you have an interesting (or sad) story of how you got your dog please post that along. Thanx a bunch!

Ashley

AmberLee
10-25-2002, 07:18 PM
What do you need this for? A school project?