PDA

View Full Version : Teddy

Barbiecat1
09-17-2010, 05:52 AM
What a cutie you are; I have always heard that Orangies have the best personalities; you are proving that theory! So glad you love your Mom; after all, she's the one who saved you, and you should return that love. Be nice to your Dad too, ok? He also loves you, just not is as demonstrative a way as your Mom does. Happy COTD today!

catmandu
09-17-2010, 09:37 AM
:love::love::love:
What a Graet Big Owesome Orange Teddy Bear you are Terrific Teddy and you are quite an Oraganized Cat , and your rule your Furr Ever Home with a velvet paw!!
We bet that your Two Yound Cat Companions love You to pieces and that Your Family loves you to bits as well.
:D:D
You are sucha Lucky Owesome Orangie Cat to beat the Stray Cat Lottery Odds and end up in such a Purrfect Furr Ever Home, we pray that all of Our Stray Pets can find as good a place in the sun!!
:cool::cool:
Michael, Miquelito and Our Owesome Orange Porch Angels All send Their Owesome Orangie MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW To Our Newest Second ChancE Cat ^^ Our Newest Owesome Orangie ^^ and Our Newest Owesome Orange Army Cat Tremendous, Terrific Teddy ^^ and Friends ^^ ^^
:love::love::love:

cassiesmom
09-17-2010, 10:21 AM
Oh my goodness, Teddy! You are a handsome orange ... teddy-kitty! Of course you're in charge at your house :) I hope you have a wonderful day today with lots of naps and a delicious treat. Happy Cat of the Day to you!

Momo
09-17-2010, 11:27 AM
You are one cool cat - lucky to have such a great mom who saved you too!
Keep on with your guard patrol, and have a great COTD - lol! :)

cool4catz2
09-17-2010, 11:53 AM
Hey there Teddy! You sure are a handsome superstar! I hope all your top secret space missions are all successful ones! Mommys are great! So glad you tolerate Jon (haha) sounds like he's real good to you!!
Are ya gonna be opening a can of Whoop A$$ on your 2 little brothers today? You're a funny story teller:D. Happy COTD!

Hi there :cool: Cat Daddy!
Sockie says Meow to the 3 of you;)

fairlady68
09-17-2010, 11:54 AM
...who could resist you, Teddy?! Here's a kiss for your big broad fuzzy forehead from

Freedom
09-17-2010, 12:09 PM
Ahahahaaaa, Teddy, I am laughing from just reading all about you, your wonderful Mom, and your "tolerable" Dad! You have that darling orangie personality, I can tell from the write up.

You are a very lucky boy that your Mom saved you, don't you just feel SO much better? No wonder you love her and protect her! You are very special to her as well, and to your Dad, so let him give you lots and lots of those yummy treats!

Sending you some chin rubs, I just know someone in your home will deliver them for me. This is a wonderful day for you, as you are Cat of the Day!

But then, it sounds like EVERY Day is a wonderful day for Teddy! :D

momoffuzzyfaces
09-17-2010, 12:43 PM
Teddy what a handsome fellow you are for sure!!! :love:

I swear I see a happy smile on your sweet face!!! It sure sounds like you are one happy boy!!! I'm glad you have a wonderful warm home and loving family now. You deserve the best!!!

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!! :D :love:

katladyd
09-17-2010, 01:37 PM
Teddy, I adore orangies and you are prime, Grade AAA Orangeman! Tell your mom I think she is one lucky lady to have such a handsome boy protecting her!

Pumacat
09-17-2010, 02:16 PM
Teddy, you sir, are a superior cat. I know I don't have to tell you that but it's nice to know that others recognize that fact. I love all the cats but there is a special place in my heart for the big orangies. It's great that you now have the home you deserve.
Enjoy your day.

tatsxxx11
09-17-2010, 04:57 PM
Hi Teddy! Happy Cat of the Day to you; you've just elevated your already "superstar" status!:cool: Oh yes Teddy, you certainly are one handsome, hunky, orange boy...and every Mom's dream boy!:D I so enjoyed reading your most entertaining bio., grinning from ear to ear as I read how you have both of your purrents, and your furry sibs, firmly in the grasp of your precious paws; catering to your very whim...especially your doting Daddy!:p You are definitely a man in charge, and your family is so very lucky to have a best furkid, and benevolent ruler, in you!:love:

Hope you're having a blast Teddy, enjoying your much deserved day in the spotlight; being treated like royalty, your every wish fulfilled...salmon, chicken, tuna!;)

Loads of love and cuddles to you, precious Teddy!:love::love::love:

Romy
09-17-2010, 09:02 PM
Hi Teddy, what a beautiful handsome guy you are, and what a wonderful rescue story. Poor boy, going through such a bad time :eek:, but I guess that is but a distant memory now that you are in your furrever home.

Kudos to your mom for saving you and you obviously repay her kindness and love a thousand fold. :love:

Congrats on being such a worthy Cat of the Day, Teddy and may you have as much chicken, tuna and salmon as your heart desires! :love:

Sundance
09-17-2010, 10:22 PM
Hello, Teddy! Love your face! You are indeed a very handsome boy! I love orangies and you are a prime example of one, not only in looks, but in personality :p

I'm so glad your Mom saved you. It sounds as though you had a really rough start in life, but you were rescued by someone who loves you very much, and now you can live the life of the superstar you really are.

I hope you got a break from being in charge of the household and guarding your Mom today, and that you had lots of time to nap, dream, and eat your treats.

:love: Happy Cat of the Day, Teddy (you look as cuddly as a big teddy bear!) :love:

windflower
09-18-2010, 07:45 PM
You are indeed a very handsome fellow, Teddy. I'm pleased to hear that you are always on guard so that no harm comes to your mum and dad.