PDA

View Full Version : is this for real??.. s510..

Husky_mom
09-16-2010, 10:57 AM
I came across this on another forum... and wondered if you knew about it..

is this for real??.. they really should have better things to discuss than this.. IMO

s510: illegal to grow, sell, trade homegrown food... so get rid of your gardens.. wtf??

http://open.salon.com/blog/gordon_wagner/2010/08/07/s510_--_illegal_to_grow_share_trade_sell_homegrown_food

wombat2u2004
09-16-2010, 11:34 AM
Maybe it's time for another revolution folks.....those guys are worse than the poms ever were.

Catty1
09-16-2010, 11:38 AM
HOAX - see here: http://www.snopes.com/politics/business/organic.asp

Pinot's Mom
09-16-2010, 11:48 AM
It's just another attempt from a certain group to fire up the American population on things that just aren't true.:rolleyes: ...so rampant these days...

wombat2u2004
09-16-2010, 11:52 AM
HOAX - see here: http://www.snopes.com/politics/business/organic.asp

Ahhhhh....... thank God our Pet Detective is on the ball ;)

pomtzu
09-16-2010, 11:54 AM
And anyone believing it, would probably believe me when I say I have a big bridge in NY that I have up for sale!:rolleyes:

Some people have way too much time on their hands! :mad:

lvpets2002
09-16-2010, 12:13 PM
:) I so aggree pomtzu.. So does this mean I cant sell you my Lake in the Desert?? Darn Darn :D

And anyone believing it, would probably believe me when I say I have a big bridge in NY that I have up for sale!:rolleyes:

Some people have way too much time on their hands! :mad:

pomtzu
09-16-2010, 12:17 PM
:) I so aggree pomtzu.. So does this mean I cant see you my Lake in the Desert?? Darn Darn:D

Yup - and you'd better get that garden plowed under so you don't get carted off to jail! Then who would take care of all of your babies??? :p:D

lvpets2002
09-16-2010, 12:23 PM
:p Ok have it your way.. I know we can have a end of summer bomfire.. Wait that could cause problems with the Smoke..:D Ok I will get out the tractor for plowing.. :p

Yup - and you'd better get that garden plowed under so you don't get carted off to jail! Then who would take care of all of your babies??? :p:D

Husky_mom
09-16-2010, 12:48 PM
thanks for clearing that up..

I thought it was kinda too weird for even being considered.. but had no way to confirm that.. lol

pomtzu
09-16-2010, 01:11 PM
thanks for clearing that up..

I thought it was kinda too weird for even being considered.. but had no way to confirm that.. lol

When in doubt, go to snopes.com. I have gotten tons of emails that just didn't sound right, but the person that sent it to me, was totally convinced that it was valid. That site is invaluable for checking out and proving or dispelling rumors, tall tales, sob stories, etc. I use it all the time. :)

lizbud
09-16-2010, 07:31 PM
It's just another attempt from a certain group to fire up the American population on things that just aren't true.:rolleyes: ...so rampant these days...

Isn't it though? When people are scared or worried is when the weirdos
come out of the woodwork.

phesina
09-17-2010, 12:01 PM
Isn't it though? When people are scared or worried is when the weirdos
come out of the woodwork.

And the Internet makes it so EASY for them to get their word out near and far.