PDA

View Full Version : Roscoe's gotcha day

GILL
09-16-2010, 07:37 AM
It's ROZ (Roscoe) gotcha day. She is now 2 years old. When she chose my wife at that motel in Roscoe, N.Y. We had no idea what a little terror she would be. She is into everything.
The whole story is we were doing a electric model airplane show in Downsville N.Y. the motel that we have stayed at for the last 8 years is in Roscoe N.Y. We had gone to the flying field and set up. Came back to the motel and there 2 women out side talking, one went around the corner and came back with a kitten, who was going crazy and finally got away. They said the kitten had showed up about 3 days ago and they had asked around to see who it belonged too. No one!
My wife went to the corner of the building and just talked to the kitten who came right too her.
That night Roz spent the in a dresser draw after I ran to a store and got litter and cat food (don't give a kitten adult food, what gas) The next 3 days she was in a large box with a grid over it in the back of our show booth. But about half the time was on Lucy's lap in the booth. Everyone at the event fell in love with her.
Now at 2 she is a mama's girl all the way, we think her real birthday is around Aug. 1 as when she was found she still had a little blue in her eyes.
And yes DAD gets her once in a while or she him.

Laura's Babies
09-16-2010, 07:55 AM
OH MY! What a CUTE baby!! I loved the story of how she selected you for her human. (they all have a stroy and I love hearing them)

HAPPY GOTCHA DAY ROZ! May you celebrate many more right where you are!

Freedom
09-16-2010, 09:00 AM
Such a beauty! That 2d photo, no wonder you fell in love with her! And the shot of her sprawled out and showing off her gorgeous markings: WOW!

HAPPY GOTCHA DAY, ROZ!!!

catmandu
09-16-2010, 09:43 AM
:love::love:
What a Handsome Little Cat you are Roscoe , and we must commend Our Awesome Angels Army Relocation Army for finding you just the right kind hearted people who would love and cherish you , and make you their Furr Ever Furr Friend.
:cool::cool:
What a Graet Cat you are and a Hige Happy Gotcha Day to You from All of We Second Chance Cats at the Found Cat Hotel!!
:love::love::love::love::love::love:

Catty1
09-16-2010, 09:54 AM
What a GORGEOUS girl! Happy Gotcha Day, Roscoe! :love:

I remember the story from the first time - and how she just came right over to your wife. She must have known...;)

Did anyone at the show offer to adopt her? I can imagine the answer - NO.:):love::love::love:

sana
09-16-2010, 10:00 AM
excuse me! ya mind!, no cuteness warning in the thread's name!;) Please do put up one, my heart nearly melted after watching the first pic and I just want to reach out to it through the computer and squish it! Its so sweet!!!!! I love the kitty, the first picture is awesome! LOVE YOU!!!:love::love::love:

Felicia's Mom
09-16-2010, 10:09 AM
Happy Gotcha Day Beautiful Roscoe!

krazyaboutkatz
09-16-2010, 11:43 AM
HAPPY GOTCHA DAY ROSCOE!!! She sure was an adorable little kitten.:) She knew just who to go to and now she has a wonderful loving forever home.:)

cassiesmom
09-16-2010, 12:16 PM
Happy Gotcha Day, pretty Roz! What a great story! :D

lvpets2002
09-16-2010, 12:27 PM
:) How so Cute & Adorable you are Roscoe.. Happy Gotcha Day & Have Many More.. Huggss & Cuddles..

phesina
09-16-2010, 01:24 PM
Awwwww, what a sweetie! Happy GOTCHA DAY #2, adorable Roscoe!!!

:love::love::love::love::love::love:

GILL
09-16-2010, 03:46 PM
She didn't choose me, but she choose my wife.

mrspunkysmom
09-16-2010, 06:37 PM
Happy Gotcha day, Roz!. You are such a Smart Kitty! And I love tabbies with white feet. You look a lot like my Spunky, except he's a tuxie.