PDA

View Full Version : Kitty Tent

moosmom
10-25-2002, 05:43 PM
Heeeeere's the new kitty tent I bought out of the Foster and Brooks catalog. It's to keep MooShoo warm. I put it in front of one of the heater vents. He LOVES it!! Here's Maya Linn checking it out.

AmberLee
10-25-2002, 05:56 PM
How wonderful. It looks a lot like mine, but yours has thicker padding on the floor. I bet that makes it a lot more comfortable for sleeping and better insulated. Does it have a cover to make washing easier?

Miss Meow
10-25-2002, 07:49 PM
What a great tent! How on earth did Maya Linn manage to push MooShoo out of the way for that photo?!

Cataholic
10-25-2002, 08:49 PM
What a cool tent~ it makes the nylon one I have for the herd look like a 'fair' weather only one...I think mine need a cool one like yours!:)

krazyaboutkatz
10-26-2002, 01:00 AM
Donna, that's a great tent. I bought a couple of small ones at a cat show and my cats don't really use them. Sunny will sometimes attack the tent. He'll pull it around with his mouth and then put his head inside of it and roll around with it like he's wrestling with it. It's too funny. LOL:D

10-26-2002, 06:32 AM
Aw !! HOW COOL !!! I love those colours too : blue , moon , stars ... It is ready for many catnaps !!http://www.clicksmilie.de/schnellauswahl/smilie_bett.gif

moosmom
10-26-2002, 07:53 AM
Wolf_Q,

Actually Maya Linn can be a real witch when she wants something. Like now she's insisting on sitting in my lap while I type. She keeps jumping up and digging her claws in my thick bathrobe). They've all had a turn at it actually. Right now Casey, my oldest 18 pound male is in there. Last night MooShoo slept with me under the covers :confused: Go figure!

Tracey,

I had one of those tents too. Didn't like them because they weren't very warm, and when I went to wash it I couldn't get the poles back in. This one is very well padded and has a covered pad inside. The whole thing can be thrown in the wash. I might just consider getting another one.

I bought it from the Foster and Brook Catalog.

moosmom
10-26-2002, 10:00 AM
Moo: "But Casey, it's MY tent, Mommy bought it for me!!
Casey: "Go away kid, ya bother me!!"

moosmom
10-26-2002, 10:17 AM
MooShoo: "Geez, why do I always hafta sleep on the couch??"

Casey: "Could ya keep the noise down over there kid, I'm trying to get some shut eye."

MooShoo: "Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr."