PDA

View Full Version : URGENT!!! Home needed for declawed, 4 year old DSH Orangie...UPDATE!!!!!

moosmom
09-15-2010, 11:48 AM
Myles is a sweet, well tempered orange boy who needs a new, furever home. He gets along well with other cats and dogs. He's 4 years old, declawed, UTD on shots, litterbox trained and this picture does NOT do him justice. He just wants love and attention and is a real marshmallow!

Any serious inquiries please PM me. If you or ANYONE you know, CT or MA, would like to adopt Myles, have them call me. I will PM you with my phone number.

Thank you everyone!!

http://i845.photobucket.com/albums/ab18/deploss/Myles3.jpg?t=1284569092

Randi
09-15-2010, 12:53 PM
Aww, what an adorable boy he is. :love: I so hope he will find a loving home!

Karen
09-15-2010, 01:41 PM
Why is he in need of a home? Just curious, as it does not say, and that sometimes helps people decide.

Not me, of course, you all know how terribly allergic I am to kitties, to the point where my doctor has ordered me to never have one - we even skip that "spot" when we do skin tests for my allergies, so it doesn't outgrow and overwhelm any spots around it.

catmandu
09-15-2010, 03:50 PM
AWWWWWWWWWW!
What a Sweet Little Orane and White Fellow Myles is , My Dear Mother used to call these Cats Creamsicles.
It is a shame that we are so far away,
We are praying that somewhere someone will fall in love with Myles too.

krazyaboutkatz
09-16-2010, 01:20 AM
He sure is a handsome boy. Hopefully he'll find just the right home very soon.:)

moosmom
09-16-2010, 08:47 AM
The usual...owner died and family doesn't want the responsibility. I'm picking him up on Saturday. I've put the word out. Say some prayers that I find him a home. My place is jam packed.

moosmom
09-18-2010, 07:48 PM
Wonderful news!!! I've had two inquiries about Myles. I picked him up this afternoon and he is one pissed off cat!!

A gentleman called me and said he and his wife had a cat that recently passed away and their dog is walking around the house whining for him.

He's isolated in my room and is under my bed. I only hope he'll come out to eat and use the litterbox eventually. I know he scared. But he's going to a great home and I'll be getting regular updates.

Catty1
09-18-2010, 07:57 PM
Great news!

I hope the new family knows that he will be scared for a while...and he may need a lot of time to get used to the doggie.

Updates - fantastic!:D

moosmom
09-19-2010, 10:50 AM
He growled for most of the night. I went out and got a bottle of Feliway and sprayed the heck out of my room. He's now in the window, enjoying the view and the fresh air. I'm hoping he'll calm down before he goes to his new home.

moosmom
09-24-2010, 12:41 PM
Myles has found his forever home. He's going to live with a couple (in the mid 30's) with their Australian shepherd in Glastonbury, CT. They had a cat that the dog adored, who died a couple of weeks back. The dog really misses him.

Did both a vet check and a personal reference check. They all came out very good. All their animals they've had in the past were rescues. They didn't bat an eye when I asked for an adoption fee.

Anyway, I'll be driving Myles to his new home sometime tomorrow. Another happy ending!!!:D:love::D:love:

Karen
09-24-2010, 12:46 PM
Thanks for letting us know! Congrats, Myles!

GILL
09-24-2010, 12:58 PM
YA! way to go

Killearn Kitties
09-24-2010, 01:10 PM
What a gorgeous boy!

Hope everything works out well for you Myles. :love: You are a lucky boy.

Grace
09-24-2010, 02:09 PM
You do good work, Donna :love:

katladyd
09-24-2010, 03:24 PM
You sure do! Myles is going to have a happy life thanks to Donna!

Randi
09-24-2010, 03:43 PM
Donna, if that picture doesn't do him justice, I don't know what does - he's GORGEOUS!! So glad you made the effort and found him a home with someone who know how to care for a cat. :) Well done!

phesina
09-24-2010, 04:08 PM
That's wonderful, Donna! Three cheers!

krazyaboutkatz
09-25-2010, 01:36 AM
This is wonderful news.:) I sure hope that everything works out for him in his new home.:)

Medusa
09-25-2010, 07:25 AM
Excellent news, Donna. Good job, girl! :D