PDA

View Full Version : Meet Mongoose.

Roxyluvsme13
09-12-2010, 07:05 PM
I decided to get myself a fish for my dorm. I just got him today, but he seems to already be liking his tank.

Here's a couple of pictures.

His tank.
http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n209/JackandLizForeverx3/Miscellaneous078.jpg
The little guy.
http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n209/JackandLizForeverx3/Miscellaneous093.jpg

He's a crowntail and he's got some teal and some red in him. He's a pretty boy. It's cool having a fish again :D

chocolatepuppy
09-13-2010, 06:48 AM
Mongoose is gorgeous! I just love bettas!:love:

Casper
09-13-2010, 03:53 PM
He's really handsome!
I'm surprised that getting a betta wasn't first on your list for things needed for college. :)

Roxyluvsme13
09-13-2010, 03:54 PM
Thanks! I love bettas too, hehe :)

He's really handsome!
I'm surprised that getting a betta wasn't first on your list for things needed for college. :)
It was, but I was kind of undecided about where I was going to put a betta and if I would have time to take care of it and everything. But yesterday I officially decided getting a betta was a good idea :D.

It's so, so weird not having an animal in my dorm, haha. So I'm glad Mongoose is here :love:

lute
09-13-2010, 03:55 PM
They had a betta with this same kind of tank for sale at The Pet Food Center yesterday. You got the nice tank and everything for $20. He was the most beautiful all black betta boy too! If I was in my apartment already I woulda got him. Congrats on the addition!

Karen
09-13-2010, 04:21 PM
Welcome to Pet Talk, Mongoose! How'd you get your name? And does your momma call you silly goose too?

lvpets2002
09-13-2010, 04:32 PM
:love: Welcome Mongoose.. Your so pretty.. I used to have 2 bettas = named Bubbles & Troubles..

Roxyluvsme13
09-13-2010, 06:06 PM
lute that kind of sucks because I spent like $50 on all of the fish stuff for Mongoose haha. :rolleyes:

Karen I don't really know why I named him Mongoose! LOL It just kind of popped into my head and I Was like hmmm... I'm going to call you Mongoose :p.

Thanks guys! :)

lute
09-14-2010, 10:04 AM
Oh dang! haha! Don't ya hate it when thinks happen like that!

pomtzu
09-14-2010, 10:18 AM
Welcome Mongoose - you are such a pretty color. :)

Bri - he's not exactly a Pom, but I'm sure your college wouldn't appreciate a dog in your room. :eek:

BTW - I noticed you have the college dorm staple too - microwave popcorn! :p:D

sana
09-14-2010, 11:14 AM
Bri, Mongoose, is extremely cute, pretty, lovely, colorful, darling, sweet heart, great, nice and amny more sweet things. Love the shade of light blue. Very pretty, enjoy your life with the deary!:love::love::love::):D;)

Roxyluvsme13
09-14-2010, 11:54 AM
Thanks guys!!! :D

lute Yes, so not fair haha. I wish I'd gotten a deal on Mongoose and his goodies!

Welcome Mongoose - you are such a pretty color. :)

Bri - he's not exactly a Pom, but I'm sure your college wouldn't appreciate a dog in your room. :eek:

BTW - I noticed you have the college dorm staple too - microwave popcorn! :p:D
I wish I could have my favorite little Pom here with me, haha. My mom said I can't take her though :D.

And yep, hahaha. I just bought a 24 bag box :p.

sana
09-14-2010, 11:57 AM
Then Bri, you certainly need a microwave to pop 'em up! Post some to me too! Really feel like eating them. YUMMY POPCORN!!! I love the butter one! The one and only and the best! LOVE 'EM!!!:love::love::love::love:

Roxyluvsme13
09-14-2010, 09:33 PM
I always get extra butter, sana ;)

Here's another pic of Mongoose I took today.
http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n209/JackandLizForeverx3/Randomness026-1.jpg

Karen
09-14-2010, 10:17 PM
What a handsome boy!

sana
09-15-2010, 05:11 AM
This is one beautiful fishy! Bri!!!! Don't make me jealous. I so want to eat extra buttered popcorn! I don't have any!!! ahhhh!!! so delicious!:)

Roxyluvsme13
09-15-2010, 10:11 AM
Thanks, guys :D.

I woke up this morning and Mongoose has made a bubble nest! That means he's happy, which makes me happy!

sana haha, go to the store and buy some extra butter popcorn!

Miss Z
09-15-2010, 10:39 AM
It's so, so weird not having an animal in my dorm, haha.

That's how I'm going to feel when I move to Uni in just over a week. My small furries have always been in my room with me - I think I'll feel really alone! Mercy can't come with me and I'm pretty sure they don't allow pets of any kind.

Mongoose is so handsome and I love his name. Thanks for sharing pics of him!

Roxyluvsme13
09-15-2010, 12:27 PM
That's how I'm going to feel when I move to Uni in just over a week. My small furries have always been in my room with me - I think I'll feel really alone! Mercy can't come with me and I'm pretty sure they don't allow pets of any kind.

Mongoose is so handsome and I love his name. Thanks for sharing pics of him!
Awww... they should at least allow fish or something!

I want an apartment next year so I can bring Tallulah with me (my mom won't let me bring Lily lol) but they're so expensiveee :/

Suki Wingy
09-26-2010, 10:27 AM
Bri I think I have the same MiniBow! :D Mine is the 2.5 gal although once I put in all the stuff I'm sure it's more like 1.5 gallons. :rolleyes: It's still cycling but I bought my fishie already and he's just chillin in his cup since he would have sat in his cup at the store anyway.