PDA

View Full Version : More “entertainment” in Copenhagen...

Randi
09-12-2010, 01:04 PM
Not exactly the kind I want, though, OR the time of day!

Last night, I had just put my book down and was hoping to go to sleep - a long peaceful sleep, since they don’t come to empty the dustbins on sundays and the bus doesn’t come to pick up the children on “my” corner.

Well, the minute I l turned the light off, someone starting shouting in the street in a very aggressive way. Then I heard something I thought was fireworks - it turned out to be shots from a gun. :eek: The police arrived shortly after, along with their German Shepards - they really are beautiful dogs! Blinking lights all over the place and barking dogs searching for the bullets kept me from sleeping the next few hours.

I'm not sure what it was all about, but I spoke to a TV film guy in the street earlier (about something technical), he said that no one was hit, and the police later found the car they had fled in, burned out. We’re all fed up with these guys (2nd. generation immigrants and another gang) trying to kill each other! :mad:

Other than that, Copenhagen really is a nice relaxed city. Just ask Lut! ;)

Freedom
09-12-2010, 01:25 PM
GAH! Random bullets can end up in YOUR home. PLEASE move to an inside room if this ever happens again, and stay safe.

And I pray it never happens on your street again!

Glad you are OK, and no one was injured.

Maya & Inka's mommy
09-12-2010, 01:46 PM
Other than that, Copenhagen really is a nice relaxed city. Just ask Lut! ;)
Oh yes, I agree 100%! We both LOVED Copenhagen!! Of course, with such a perfect guiden as our Randi ...;):love::)

lizbud
09-12-2010, 05:19 PM
How nice of these people to share the very "best" of their culture
in their new country isn't it?:rolleyes: Makes you wonder.

Stay safe Randi.:)

Laura's Babies
09-13-2010, 08:04 AM
Every day we turn the TV on to murder after murder. To many innocent people die just because they were in the wrong place at the wrong time and took a stray bullet. Then we have the rash of whole families being killed by another family member. A 15 year old boy arrested for the killing of his parents and then he went on to school. The gangs killing each other off. It seems like it is getting worse and worse as the days pass.