PDA

View Full Version : A VERY Special Birthday!

Laura's Babies
09-10-2010, 12:06 PM
Most of you all know Boo's story and how I came to have her. She is SO special to me for so many reasons! She is the one physical piece of Mama that I have left to love. Mama loved both of us and we both loved Mama. She is someone I can talk to about Mama anytime I feel like doing so and I feel still connected to Mama through Boo..

Well, Boo's 15th birthday is coming up, as best I can remember, it was figured she was born September 12th. I have never in all my life had a kitty that lived this long so to me, this is a super special birthday and I wanted to do something supper special for her to mark this occasion. I just don't know what to say except how much I love my "cat sister", what a joy it is to have her and how proud I am of how far she has come since being her with me. My heart swells with love every time I look at her.

Mama, this is for our baby gal to celebrate her 15th birthday. Please stop by and let her know you are still around and watching over her on her very special day.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v288/Grammy707/Catzzzzz/th_Boos15thBirthdayMovie.jpg (http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v288/Grammy707/Catzzzzz/?action=view&current=Boos15thBirthdayMovie.mp4)

(BY the way, these are fairly recent pictures of her I used in the video, the video part of her playing was only done several weeks ago so she isn't doing bad for a senior is she? I just caught her back up on the kitchen counter yesterday again!)

HAPPY 15TH BIRTHDAY LADY BOO!!

cassiesmom
09-10-2010, 12:09 PM
Happy Birthday, precious orange Lady Kitty Boo! Gentle *kiss* for you!

Taz_Zoee
09-10-2010, 12:25 PM
Aww, the part of the video where she is playing brought a huge smile to my face. :D I also loved the pictures of her with the cake. Hee hee. :)

Happy Birthday Miss Boo!! :D

katladyd
09-10-2010, 12:29 PM
Happy Birthday Lady Boo! Your Meowmie loves you and so do all of us! You are such a special orangie to your family and may you have many, many, more birthdays!!!

astrid
09-10-2010, 12:43 PM
:love::love:HAPPY 15th BIRTHDAY GORGEOUS LADY!!!!:love::love:

lvpets2002
09-10-2010, 12:56 PM
:love: Same Here with the Wishes.. That video is so Cute & Sweet.. Now my chart says you are 80yr young in human age..

:love::love:HAPPY 15th BIRTHDAY GORGEOUS LADY!!!!:love::love:

Pinot's Mom
09-10-2010, 01:04 PM
Such a sweet video! Happy, Happy Birthday, dear Boo!! ...and many more! :love:

Karen
09-10-2010, 01:18 PM
Happy Birthday, Boo!

kitten645
09-10-2010, 02:28 PM
Happy bday Ms Boo! :love::love:
Calvin

catmandu
09-10-2010, 03:13 PM
A Giant Happy PURRTHDAY TO YOU MISS BOO
From Michael , Miquelito and All Of Our Owesome
Orange Porch Angels!!!!!!!!
We can hardly wait to see Your Video Tomorrow at the
Library we bet Its COOL!!!
Happy Owesome Orange Purrthday to You!!!
MMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWW!!!!!!! !

Freedom
09-10-2010, 03:53 PM
What a lovely tribute to a beautiful (BOOtiful?) lady.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, KITTY BOO!

Loved the "I know how to celebrate," and then a shot or 2 later, there she is enjoying a sun beam, aw.

And of course, the obligatory SIT IN A BOX, in the video, ha haaa!

Well done, Laura!

Felicia's Mom
09-10-2010, 04:16 PM
Happy Birthday Beautiful Boo.:love:

Laura's Babies
09-10-2010, 04:36 PM
How to celebrate was to have a small party, then nap, nap, nap, nap, & nap some more... then get up and PLAY!

It amazes me everytime I see her play. I never saw her play before, even when she was young and here she is, a senior girl and she is playing. Maybe she just never has toys before but I really think it has to do with seeing the others play that has gotten her to doing it.. In that video part of her playing, I had kept hearing a noise in the kitchen and kept looking but didn't see anything, that noise had been going on for at least 30 minutes before I actually got up so she had played a long time! I am so glad to see her enjoying her life again..:)

phesina
09-10-2010, 07:18 PM
What a wonderful video, of such a wonderful kitty's 15th BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION!!!!! Lady Boo, you are absolutely beautiful, and SO MUCH LOVED!

May all your days be filled with this much love and happiness! :love::love::love::love::love::love:

Laura's Babies
09-11-2010, 04:17 PM
Tomorrow is the day! BOO'S BIG DAY! Reckon I better get that tuna cake made while she is sleeping! She got a good brushing last night and I will give her another one tonight to make sure she looks her best for her big day..

BOO! I LOVE YOU!!:love:

chocolatepuppy
09-11-2010, 09:06 PM
Happy Birthday Boo!!!:love:

bleupurrs
09-11-2010, 09:13 PM
Orange kitty babies have a special place in my heart...

Happy Birthday gorgeous lady Boo!!

krazyaboutkatz
09-11-2010, 09:23 PM
HAPPY 15th BIRTHDAY BOO!!! I'm glad to hear that you're doing so well and I hope that you'll have many more happy and healthy years ahead of you.:)

Scooter's Mom
09-11-2010, 10:04 PM
I thought I had posted this already... my memory is slipping!

Happy Boo-Day!

Sundance
09-12-2010, 01:33 AM
:love: Happy Birthday, beautiful Boo! :love:

I hope you enjoy your tuna cake and that you spend the day playing, napping, and basking in the love of your family. You're beautiful and you don't look or act like a 15-year-old kitty :D Enjoy your special day!