PDA

View Full Version : Wish us luck!

wolfsoul
09-10-2010, 11:32 AM
It's been just over three years since Visa has stepped foot into a show ring, but we're doing it today!
We'll be going to Osoyoos for the Skaha Kennel Club show. She's groomed up all purdy and looking fabulous. We'll be showing tomorrow and Sunday as well. Visa just needs two more points, so hopefully we finish this weekend! She can't let her kids have all the fun. ;)
Wish us luck!!!

RobiLee
09-10-2010, 12:18 PM
Best of Luck!!!

Karen
09-10-2010, 01:20 PM
Good luck, I am sure she will do fabulously well!

MonicanHonda
09-10-2010, 01:38 PM
HOW EXCITING!!! I hope you guys do great. :) I want good news when you come back!

*LabLoverKEB*
09-10-2010, 03:04 PM
Awesome! I wish you and pretty Visa the best of luck! I'm sure you'll let us know how she did, I'm anxious to hear! Have fun, too!:)

Freedom
09-10-2010, 04:00 PM
All set, now GO! Best Wishes!!

wolfsoul
09-10-2010, 08:15 PM
Thanks everyone! We did it!! Visa won her class and took Best of Breed over a male special to finish! Whoo hoo!!! I'll be showing her in Canadian bred again tomorrow; I don't want to move her up to specials just incase I've somehow miscounted; That would be a disaster! My rule is to make sure you're two points above ten before you move up; JUST INCASE! CKC screws up these things too sometimes. So hopefully we do just as well tomorrow; It isn't always easy for a dog to go over a special, especially if it's a female going over a male. Visa is pretty fantastic though, I think she's got it made for this weekend. Hoping for group placements now!!!

*LabLoverKEB*
09-11-2010, 12:28 PM
Way to go Jordan and Visa!!!! Congratulations!!:)

wolfsoul
09-11-2010, 07:58 PM
Thank you! We did the same today and got a Group 4! WHOO HOO! This will probably be the last time Visa is in an all-breed show, so we are going to give it our all tomorrow. Hopefully another group placement!!!

MonicanHonda
09-12-2010, 11:15 AM
Hot mama! She must be pretty fantastic!!!! YAY!!! Congrats with your gorgeous girl.

lute
09-13-2010, 02:23 PM
Good job Visa! I use to go out and have a celebration dinner when we had a good weekend. We'd give our leftover steaks and lobsters to our dogs. I think miss Visa deserves a lil somethin.;)

Congrats on the BOB and group 4!!!:D