PDA

View Full Version : Pretty Fanta

KentuckyJim
09-10-2010, 09:25 AM
Dear Friend,
I wanted to write to you for two reasons. First, I love your beautiful parrot and I can tell you really care for her. She's so pretty and if you were not caring for her properly, she would not look that pretty. God bless you for taking care of her.
The second reason I wrote to you is because you live in Israel and although I have never been there, I long to go. Israel is the home of my religious beliefs, as I am a Christian, a believer in Jesus Christ. Jehovah said if we bless Israel, He would bless us, and this day, I say, God bless Israel, the mightiest nation in the world!
And God bless you, my friend, again. :)
Please take care of yourself. I'm happy for you that you have your friend Fanta.
My love to all in Israel,
Jim Grayson
Lexington, Kentucky
U.S.A.

momoffuzzyfaces
09-10-2010, 01:21 PM
Fanta you are indeed one beautiful girl!!! :love:

I too am a big fan of your homeland! I'd love to visit it someday. I loved seeing your sweet picture today. How happy you look!!! :) I hope you and your loving guardian are both enjoying your very special day.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Pet of the Day!!! :D :love:

tatsxxx11
09-10-2010, 01:37 PM
Hi Fanta! Happy Pet of the Day to you!:) Oh, what a pretty, pretty parrot you are (and not just because your Mom says you are!:)) You have the sweetest face, and your coloring is so lovely; love that touch of purple against the green! You truly are beautiful Fanta, in looks and in heart! You've only been with your Mom a short while Fanta, and already you've captured her heart, forging together one beautiful bond of love and trust! How lucky you are to have one another; best friends and soul mates; and I wish for you and her, many, many more happy, joyful, love filled years together!:love:
Congratulations and lots of love and cuddles to you on your well earned day of honor, beautiful Fanta!:love::love::love:

AvaJoy
09-10-2010, 02:48 PM
Hello, pretty Fanta! I love your subtle coloring, and your not-so-subtle blaze of red at the base of your tail . . . spectacular! I hope you and your beloved guardian will share many more years together, forging a bond that will nourish and delight both of you each and every day. Happy POTD, delightful Fanta! :)