PDA

View Full Version : Cutie Kramer!

tatsxxx11
09-09-2010, 08:26 AM
Hi cutie Kramer, happy Pet of the Day to you! Me and my piggie Ruby are so happy to see a handsome-hunky, most precious piggie such as you up on the big page! (Ruby's in popcorn mode!:D) And belated happy 1st birthday wishes to you too, Kramer)!:) How neat that your birthday falls on the 4th; that looks like it was one extra special day of celebration!:cool::D

What a wonderful, caring, responsible forever home and family you've been blessed with, sweetheart! I especially appreciated your mommy's warning regarding parsley and piggies! My RB Bridge beauty Squeakers suffered from bladder stones, and required surgery to remove them; just a little as a treat will do, just as your Mom says!:)

What a lucky family, having a best furkid in you; a piggie as special, as sweet and loving as you, and I hope for you and your proud people, a very happy day of celebration, and many more happy birthday celebrations, years of shared love and companionship! Cuddle and kisses, wheeks and purrs to you precious Kramer, from me and Ruby!:love::love::love:

KentuckyJim
09-09-2010, 08:45 AM
What a cool little pig is Kramer! May the Lord bless you all for your kindness and love toward him, for all the care you give him and all you do to make his life one of joy and fun. I learned quite a bit about Guinea pigs by reading your write-up about him.
Thank you very much for sharing Kramer with us. May you be blessed of the Lord and may you know the Lord Jesus as your Savior, as we have all fallen short of the Glory of God. May He always protect you and hold you close to His heart.
Take care, my friends.
My love to all in the Lord Jesus,
Jim Grayson
Lexington, Kentucky
USA

momoffuzzyfaces
09-09-2010, 12:14 PM
Kramer you certainly are adorable!!! :love:

What a treat to see your sweet pictures today. They sure brightened up my rainy day. We are almost neighbors. I live in Kansas and always love it when Missouri has pets honored! :) I hope you are enjoying your special day to the fullest. Maybe getting an extra treat or two, eh? ;)

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Pet of the Day!!! :D :love:

cassiesmom
09-09-2010, 01:42 PM
Hi, cutie Kramer! Happy birthday and happy PEt of the Day to you! I like your brown and white fur, and I'll bet you are very soft to pet. Maybe your person would give you some extra petting for me today!