PDA

View Full Version : Reading with a Pet Communicator

kuhio98
09-09-2010, 01:28 AM
Pet Communicator - You can Google her to get her contact information.
Lisa Greene

We had a reading with Lisa Greene, a wonderful pet communicator. We hoped to hear from Halo, but she wasn’t talking. We’ve scheduled another appointment for Tuesday, Sept. 7. (Again, Halo refused to participate). The following is what came through. Lisa’s reading in green (get it? :D) and our comments/interpretation in black. Keep in mind that we have never sent photos of the kitties to her. All we told her were their names, approximate ages and general description (male, female, etc.)

Since Halo wasn’t talking, Lisa asked her that when she’s ready to go, she’s to give us a clear sign. Halo said that she belongs to me. She’s my cat. Since Halo wasn’t talking, Lisa can’t be sure but she believes Halo is waiting for me to leave for Prudhoe before she goes. :( Lisa said she will keep sending Halo healing vibes and if Halo has anything she wants to say, Lisa will call us and pass on the info.

Lisa says that kitties will usually talk to her or flip her off if they don’t want to talk. She said Halo is doing neither. Halo’s kind of interested, but doesn’t want to participate or doesn’t feel the need to.

Cammie:
• Cammie talked up a storm. She told Lisa that she is bilingual (Lisa wasn’t sure, but the language sounded Russian to her) and that the right side of her face is more beautiful than the left. She also said that she has a very unique tail. (Photos attached) Cammie says she wishes she was more beautiful. She describes herself as kind of plain. Cammie said she didn’t have a name before. She was just called Cat. She said she lived out in the wilds but she wasn’t feral. Cammie didn’t belong to anyone. Maybe her mother did at one time, but she and her siblings didn’t really belong to anyone. Cammie said she likes her crunchies. Cammie said she likes the long hair.

• From what we were told of Cammie’s previous life, she was found at a lodge/hotel in Denali Park. She didn’t belong to anyone. The hotel laundry staff fed her leftovers. It could be that the staff was foreign speaking. Cammie didn’t take to cat food at first. We suspect that she had only had people food before. She still loves sandwich meat and cheese. Lisa asked Bob if he had long hair and he doesn’t. I do have long hair but Cammie has never acted like she cares for me. Either I’m wrong or… Maybe Cammie meant she likes Willow (our only long haired kitty).

• Since Cammie was doing all the talking, she asked her who was Halo’s closest kitty pal. Cammie told her that no one is very close to Halo. :(

• Cammie told her that she’s very aware of how sick Halo is and that she’s gone downhill very quickly in the last 9 days. :( Cammie say’s she is “over” Halo. She says she has tried and tried to get Halo to fight to stay alive, but that Halo is giving up and Cammie just doesn’t have the patience anymore. Cammie said that the light had gone out of Halo’s eyes about 19 days ago. :(

• Lisa said that Cammie is a tough ‘ole gal who is a survivor. She also has a funny sense of humor. If Lisa had to pick a celebrity who has a like personality, she’d choose Kathy Bates. :)

• Cammie is having a little trouble with her teeth. They aren’t painful but she is careful with the right side of her mouth. Cammie says she is about 12 years old and she never had babies. She is in good health but her kidneys may give her problems in the future. When Lisa told Cammie that she has a 15-year old cat, Cammie seemed to be slightly insulted that we thought she was that old. :)

• Cammie has had teeth removed in the past. She has bad gingivitis. Her teeth need to be cleaned regularly. We were told she was about 2 years old when we adopted her. If that’s true, she’s around 9 years old. Our vet estimated she was 10 years old when we adopted her. If that’s true, she’s 17 years old. From my experience, most kitties have kidney problems when they get older.

• Cammie said she and Willow have similar personalities. Cammie likes to play mind games and manipulate other cats and people. Cammie likes to lie in a doorway and dare the other kitties to walk past.

• Cammie and Willow are similar but we’ve never noticed Cammie lying in a doorway. Cammie does not like to lie on the floor where it is cold.

Halo:
• All Halo would say about her health is that she was born sickly and that her current health issue is a congenital problem that is now at the crisis point.

• Halo’s vet has always called her his Medical Mystery Kitty. She has always had something weird going on with her. She was born with a very bad immune system. :(

Willow & Willy:
• Willow and Willy let her know that they were from a litter of 4. Lisa thought that they were found in another town or place outside of Anchorage. Willow said they were adopted 2 by 2. Willow and Willy said their Mom wasn’t from Alaska.

• We knew that they had siblings but weren’t sure how many. We were told that they were being given away outside a Walmart across town. 10-15 miles from here, but still in Anchorage. Sounds like someone adopted the other 2 together.

• In the 2nd reading attempt, Lisa said that Willow and Willy were from a large litter, but there were 4 of them at the rescue.

• Willow asked Lisa to tell Willy that she is NOT his mother and she’s sick of him acting like a baby.

• That is soooo true! Willy used to nurse on Willow. He doesn’t do that anymore, but he still lies beside her begging to be groomed.

• Willow told Lisa that she is beautiful but she’s not stuck up about it. :)

• Willow is gorgeous, of course!

• Willy is bored to tears with the outside pen. He wants to run and play. He wants someone to play with him. He’s bored, bored, bored! He wants us to get a male cat or a dog to play with. No one will play with him! He wants to go outside and run and roam. Lisa cautions that it wouldn’t be a good idea to let him run loose because he’d get into big trouble.

• We’ll definitely have to do something to make him happier. He’s stuck with 4 old girls who have no patience for him. We told Lisa there was no chance that we’d let him run loose. I told him that if he would stop sticking his nose up his sister’s butts they might be more inclined to play with him. :)

Pepper:
Nothing. I reminded Lisa that the first time we spoke, she mentioned wanting to do a body scan on Pepper because she was concerned for her health. Well, Pepper told Lisa she didn’t want to be scanned.

If you’re interested in having a reading some day, your experience may be like ours. The one you want to talk to won’t participate. The one you didn’t expect to hear from will be the chatty one.

Laura's Babies
09-09-2010, 08:01 AM
That was interesting to read. Felines are such funny, fussy creatures.. Funny that the one you wanted to be read, didn't want any part of it.

I was lucky when I had mine read that Boo wanted to be heard, she finally had someone to hear what she had to say and was able to explain what she has been through in her life. I still thank God I spent that money because from that day on, Boo changed is is now a happy cat. I look at her now and remember how angry she use to be and my love for her just fills my heart. She is not the same cat she was when she first came here. That reading changed all our lives and made Boo a happy girl!

It also helped me a lot with Amy and has improved Amy's life a lot! It helped me realize she was in pain and how to help her with that.

There were things that Nancy told me that I was amazed at, things I didn't know and had to call to verify that turned out to be the real deal.

MoonandBean
09-09-2010, 09:15 AM
That was fun (and some parts, sad) to read. I wonder what my Bean would have to say :rolleyes:

krazyaboutkatz
09-09-2010, 11:33 AM
I find these readings very interesting and I've also had my cats read by Nancy. It does seem that pet communicators can't really diagnose medical problems though because she couldn't help me with my RB Starr. Too bad Halo didn't want to talk but at least you learned more about Cammie.

catmandu
09-09-2010, 03:23 PM
I wonder what Michael would say after all these years. I know Scrappy Two meows meows as she wants to run and play outside. I would like to ask Panther where he goes to and what he sees when he goes calling in his neighbourhood.

Asiel
09-09-2010, 05:01 PM
Are you saying this person actually talks to the animals and translates what they are saying? All animals or just certain ones?
Or am I missing something here??

kuhio98
09-09-2010, 09:04 PM
Are you saying this person actually talks to the animals and translates what they are saying? All animals or just certain ones?
Or am I missing something here??

No, you're not missing something. Google her and check out her website if you're interested.

Laura's Babies
09-10-2010, 08:33 AM
Asiel- The one I used does it through pictures you email her and I can't impress on you just how MUCH she changed things in my house... and she is the real deal too! She knew things that I didn't know about Boo and even helped with a family matter in a situation where I knew something wasn't right but couldn't figure out what it meant. She told me "I feel like I am suppose to tell you this but don't know what it means, maybe you will understand it." Soon as she told me I knew exactly what she was talking about and there was NO WAY ON EARTH she could have known about that. It explained something that I had wondered about for YEARS and I knew exactly what I had to do to "fix' it..

Somehow she communicates with them and they communicate with her.. maybe the pictures are her link to them? The connection that works? I don't know but I know how it changed things in this house. From the minute the phone rang, Boo came up here and stayed the whole time I was on the phone with her and left the minute the conversation ended. That is the only time Boo has ever done that. Boo wanted to be heard and have her say.

The changes in her started as soon as the phone rang and have continued ever since. She is not the same cat she was when I first brought her home. She is HAPPY now and peace in the house is restored.

The important part of the whole process as you see from the OP is that the CAT has to be open to talking to the communicator or it won't work and we all know how finicky felines are! LOL!

catmandu
09-10-2010, 09:49 AM
I wish I could have her talk to Scrappy Two ^^and tell her that she can go out all she wants, but she has to stay in her yard as it is not safe in my neighborhood for Little Black and White Tuxedo Ladies^^:love:

doolittleky
09-11-2010, 03:25 PM
Will you please email me how much she charges and how I get in touch with her? I am so worried about Scooter and I need to know how he feels. Thank you.
Melissa

Scooter's Mom
09-11-2010, 03:37 PM
Will you please email me how much she charges and how I get in touch with her? I am so worried about Scooter and I need to know how he feels. Thank you.
Melissa

I did a google search and found her (Lisa greene the pet communicator).
According to her webpage here are her fees.

Telephone Sessions
$75 - 30 minutes
$95 - 45 minutes
$120 - 60 minutes

doolittleky
09-12-2010, 03:02 PM
Thanks Scooter's mom. I don't know if I can afford that right now. I will have to see.

Melissa