PDA

View Full Version : Reni

chimom
09-08-2010, 07:33 AM
awwww what a cutie you are. You sound very sweet. :)

tatsxxx11
09-08-2010, 11:58 AM
Hi Reni! Congratulations on being crowned Pet of the Day!!! Oh, a beautiful birdie you are (inside and out), who just happens to be a die-hard baseball fan, and can whistle, "Take Me Out to the Ballgame; my kind of girl!:D:cool: And talk about a perfect fit, and not just in size! Your family couldn't have wished for a more perfect feathered addition to their family than you, Reni; you're everything they could have hoped for, and more; what a lucky bunch, having a beautiful, joyful, sweet and loving best feathered friend in you!:)

Enjoy your much deserved day in the spotlight, sweetheart, and every minute of your wonderful life! Cuddles and love to you, precious Reni!:love::love::love:

momoffuzzyfaces
09-08-2010, 12:52 PM
Reni you are indeed one lovely girl!!! :love:

What a treat to see your sweet face on my computer screen today. It sure brightened up my cloudy day. Beauty and a baseball fan too! What more could any one wish for? ;) I hope you and your loving family are having a wonderfully fun day.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!! :D :love:

falconsfan
09-08-2010, 05:16 PM
What a great looking bird you are Reni!!! You were a pleasure to see on here after a long day at work! I love coming home to my 3 birds in the evenings, and you were an added pleasure to see this evening! You are a very deserving pet of the day! Congrats on your special day, and stay as wonderful as you are!!