PDA

View Full Version : Video of my Nameless Kitten

Kalei
09-07-2010, 04:11 PM
Here is a cute little video I got of my kitten last night. We still haven't named him yet. Daniel really wants to name him Ninja. Which I myself I think is cute lol Daniel is part Chinese so that explains the Ninja name. My mom thinks I should name him Bobo because he makes me so happy and is being like Bobo.

Or I also like Hershey or Tokyo.

What do you guys think?

View My Video (http://tinypic.com/r/2vj3cyx/7)

catmandu
09-07-2010, 05:21 PM
I cannot see the video on dial up Kalei, I will let you know tomorrow if I have a good idea. I have nmaed a few Found Ctas after their mentos but I change the name a bit so their name is unique like Bobo 2 or maybe Bombo.
Or Tokyo , that is a fine name too.

Laura's Babies
09-07-2010, 05:43 PM
I'd go with Hershey since I bet he will darken up as he matures! He is just to darn CUTE!!

aTailOf2Kitties
09-07-2010, 07:32 PM
I'm thinking "Magic" but probably because I just watched a show about Merlin, LOL.

He is gorgeous!:love:

katladyd
09-07-2010, 09:57 PM
When I first got Ming, I wanted to name him either Ming or Shanghai. Ming won out, but Shanghai is a fine name.

krazyaboutkatz
09-08-2010, 12:30 AM
Here's a good link to Chinese Cat Names and many others:http://www.cats-names.net/chinese_cat_names.html. Good luck.:)

Medusa
09-08-2010, 08:00 AM
I usually wait a while and let them earn their names but whatever you decide I'm sure it'll be a good fit. :)

catmandu
09-08-2010, 09:45 AM
The name Hershey rings a bell and then I remembered that is waht the Cat I bought downtown for 50 dollars was reanmed after I turned him over to the Animal Welfare Association.
I already had the Siamese 6 Pack, and Oscar as he was called then, looked as though he would not relocate easily, he was about one and a half and neutered.
I wish I can kept Oscar now Hershey , eventually he would have fit in, and I may still have a Meezer.

smokey the elder
09-08-2010, 10:26 AM
Aww, he looks like a Snowshoe! What a cutie.

Kalei
09-08-2010, 11:31 AM
Thanks very much everyone! I'm glad you liked the video :)

Pinot's Mom
09-08-2010, 12:17 PM
OMG - I just wrote on the one with pictures, and now there's a VIDEO?? Oh, just so much cuteness!!!:D You'll figure out the name - one day you'll just say it and it'll stick. Like the COTD yesterday, Cha Cha, the name came from the dance the front paws danced. :)

Kalei
09-08-2010, 01:20 PM
Oh wow that us awesome :). Well this little guy does keep disappearing like a Ninja lol

momcat
09-08-2010, 07:14 PM
I was so taken with the video, names never entered my mind. Sorry about that! What a cutie! Please keep the pictures coming and please please please remember to give us a cuteness overload warning.

Could I ask you to give your sweet baby some lovies for me? :love:

Kalei
09-10-2010, 02:25 PM
Of course I'll give him lots of lovins for you!

catmandu
09-13-2010, 09:58 AM
I know that Bo Bo:cool: and Bobo:cool: are there being his Mentors and having the time of their Angel Lives playing with and insdtructing your Handsome Cat Of the Future!!:love::love::love:
And brining him little snacks and treats from the Bobo Hotel in Rio De Janiro Brazil:cool::cool: