PDA

View Full Version : New moon tomorrow, Sept. 8, 6:30 AM, EST

Medusa
09-07-2010, 03:02 PM
I don't know about you but I sure could use an extra blessing or two. Time for us to write our Law of Abundance check. Write it in secret, put it away where you'll forget about it and let the LOA do its work. I just know that many blessings are headed our way. Keep the faythe. :)

slick
09-07-2010, 03:41 PM
Every time I write my "cheque" something good happens. Either I find a penny on the street or I find a great parking spot, or the compute to work is a smooth one. It always doesn't have to come in the form of money. I've received countless blessings since writing my monthly cheques. In fact there's been a couple of months that I've forgotten to write them and LOA still pays off. It's a miracle.

Thanks Mary for always being there and reminding us to count our blessings. :):love:

ramanth
09-07-2010, 03:55 PM
Thanks for the reminder! :love:

Asiel
09-07-2010, 08:01 PM
Thanks for the reminder, would love a surprise this month.

Medusa
09-08-2010, 07:40 AM
Every time I write my "cheque" something good happens. Either I find a penny on the street or I find a great parking spot, or the compute to work is a smooth one. It always doesn't have to come in the form of money. I've received countless blessings since writing my monthly cheques. In fact there's been a couple of months that I've forgotten to write them and LOA still pays off. It's a miracle.

Thanks Mary for always being there and reminding us to count our blessings. :):love:

You've got the right idea, Vickie. It isn't always about money, although I don't know anyone who couldn't use some extra these days. It's about always looking for and expecting a blessing. It's never failed me yet! I've got one sitting on my lap right this minute: Boo Bear! He's doing so well on his thyroid meds this time around. :D

Laura's Babies
09-08-2010, 08:23 AM
I did mine last month and much to my surprise, last week I got a unexpected check in the mail where I had been over charged for something 6 months ago!

Medusa
09-08-2010, 04:20 PM
i did mine last month and much to my surprise, last week i got a unexpected check in the mail where i had been over charged for something 6 months ago!

Atta girl! :D