PDA

View Full Version : 2 Year Anniversary of Milly & Izzy's Gotcha Day

Vermontcat
09-07-2010, 12:42 PM
Ok, it was actually yesterday September 6th but I didn't have time to post a thread yesterday, but it is now 2 years since Milly & Izzy joined my family!:D

I just have time to post a couple of quick photos of them for now, hopefully I will have more pictures to post of them later this week.

Milly
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v103/vtcat/meezers2/19mill35.jpg

Izzy
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v103/vtcat/meezers2/19izz64.jpg

Izzy & Milly together.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v103/vtcat/meezers2/19izzmill3.jpg
As you can see they are both really excited!;)
Actually you can see how relaxed they are and how happy they are that they have been here for two years now.:)

jennielynn1970
09-07-2010, 12:57 PM
Wow... it seems like only a short time ago you were introducing them to us!!

Happy Anniversary, Milly and Izzy!!

Freedom
09-07-2010, 01:24 PM
HAPPY GOTCHA DAY, MILLY & IZZY!

Seems to me you are celebrating in a sun beam! :D

Grace
09-07-2010, 01:29 PM
Happy Gotcha Day to those beautiful girls.

Did you paint the wall that particular shade of blue so it would match Izzy's eyes?

phesina
09-07-2010, 02:08 PM
Happy Gotcha Anniversary, Milly and Izzy!

katladyd
09-07-2010, 02:57 PM
Happy Gotcha Day Anniversary to two beautiful lady kitties: Milly and Izzy! Gotta love the Meezers!:love:

Laura's Babies
09-07-2010, 04:19 PM
I ALWAYS love seeing those two beauties! Has it been 2 years already?

HAPPY GOTCHA DAY TO 2 BEAUTIES!

catmandu
09-07-2010, 06:34 PM
My Goodness has it really been Two Yeras since you adopted The Siamese Dynamic Duo!!!!!
Milly and Izzy are such a Great Cat Duo, and we know that Samnatha Angel;s very pleased that they are brightening up ypour life, and Samantha the Bewitching Loves to visit and see how her proteges are doing.

cassiesmom
09-07-2010, 08:46 PM
Precious Milly and Izzy! Happy Gotcha Day! Hug, hug, hug, hug and kissie kissie kiss! You are very beautiful!

krazyaboutkatz
09-08-2010, 12:39 AM
HAPPY GOTCHA DAY MILLY & IZZY!!! You're both so beautiful and you've found the perfect loving and caring home now. I hope that you'll have many more happy and healthy years to come.:)

Medusa
09-08-2010, 07:53 AM
There's our beautiful girls! Coco Puff got all excited! :)

aTailOf2Kitties
09-08-2010, 09:31 AM
hapee beelated gotcha day to my deerest Izzy....(and Milly too)

luv,
:love:Toby:love:

ChrisH
09-09-2010, 05:34 AM
2 years!! How time doth fly.:D

Belated Happy Gotcha Day to a pair of exceptionally beautiful girls, Milly & Izzy.

Felicia's Mom
09-09-2010, 01:23 PM
Happy Gotcha Day Milly and Izzy!:D

Vermontcat
09-12-2010, 06:20 PM
Happy Gotcha Day to those beautiful girls.

Did you paint the wall that particular shade of blue so it would match Izzy's eyes?

Since the bedroom was painted a year before I got Milly & Izzy the answer is no, but her eyes do match the paint. The paint color is called Utah Sky and it made me think of WolfQ and her great photos of her blue eyed huskies with the perfect blue sky that she posts on Pet Talk. I did match the black and white checkerboard bathroom tile to RB Samantha because the bathroom was done when she was still here.;)

There's our beautiful girls! Coco Puff got all excited! :)

Milly just adores her Coco Puff!:love:
My daughter and I like to tease Milly that if she ever married him she would have to change her name to Milly Puff.;)

hapee beelated gotcha day to my deerest Izzy....(and Milly too)

luv,
:love:Toby:love:

Izzy sends her love to her sweet Toby too!:love:

Milly & Izzy say thanks for all the nice replies, I hope to have some extra time to post some more photos of them later this week.:)

cassiesmom
09-21-2010, 05:25 PM
Dear Milly and Izzy --- You are beautiful!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v103/vtcat/meezers2/19izzmill3.jpg

P.S., you look so very tense and stressed in this picture ... NOT! Could you be any more relaxed and content? :love: :love:

Vermontcat
09-21-2010, 07:41 PM
Thanks for bumping this thread up again Cassiesmom.
Milly & Izzy have been very busy lately, they both went to the vet last week and had a great checkup.
All the girls at the vets office just adore them.:)
I'm still working on going through my photos and plan to post more.
I did put a new photo in my signature, here it is in a bigger size.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v103/vtcat/meezers2/39millizz3.jpg
Yes they are both very relaxed and content and happy and healthy too.:)

momcat
09-21-2010, 08:27 PM
Hi Milly and Izzy! I'm so sorry to be way late in wishing you Happy Gotcha Day". This is a very important day for kitties, what could be a better occasion than celebrating that lucky day when you found your furever home and purrents who love you beyond measure?

Go ahead, sweeties, and celebrate some more! Wonderful kitties like you deserve it!

Sending each of you tons of scritchies and lovies :love: :love: :love: :love:

cassiesmom
09-21-2010, 09:59 PM
Yay, yay for happy and healthy in addition to relaxed and content! Good health is very important. A good report from the vet's office, hurray! Gentle pets to you from me, sweet Milly and Izzy!

One of your many PT fans,
Elyse

Barbara
09-22-2010, 07:10 AM
I somehow must have missed this thread of your beautiful and happy girls. Samantha must be so pleased when she looks down at you :)