PDA

View Full Version : Hello cha cha

susanswatlin518
09-07-2010, 02:06 AM
YOU ARE SUCH A PRETTY LITTLE BALL OF FUR!:love::love::love::love::love:I AM HAPPY THAT YOU ARE IN A NICE HOME-WITH YOUR SISTER!:love::love:BEST WISHES SUSANSWATLIN518:love:

windflower
09-07-2010, 02:59 AM
My Alexandra Louise often gives that little high-pitched meow after she has tapped my leg with her paw to get my attention.

Cha Cha sounds like such a little sweetheart and I am glad she has found her forever home with you.

bowlkat
09-07-2010, 05:33 AM
THANK YOU for being among the unfortunately-FEW souls who know the love an ADULT cat can provide-- shelters are crammed with cats who, though no longer kittens, are FULL of love and affection and have decades of it to provide to a sensible person- and they're so often overlooked-
Cha Cha, CONGRATS on winning your new family's heart and thank heaven you survived your illness in a no-kill place so you could end up where you belong-

AussieCat1
09-07-2010, 05:59 AM
A loving cat who has found a loving home! What a wonderful story! I would love to see your cute little white paws do your delicate cha cha! Happy cat of the day :love::love:

Medusa
09-07-2010, 07:27 AM
Cha Cha, I love your paws; one half of you is gray and white, the other half orange and white. And such a sweet little face you have. It's so wonderful that your humans brought you home w/them. I wish more people would consider an adult or senior cat when adopting. You all deserve a chance and you're always so grateful to have a loving home. Enjoy your day as COTD, sweet, pretty girl. :love:

kaycountrygal
09-07-2010, 08:21 AM
ChaCha, What a pretty girl you are! Not only are you cute but you are sweet and loving also. I am so glad you were rescued by a caring person and hope you have many years together. Congrats on being COTD! Kay in NC

catmandu
09-07-2010, 09:50 AM
:love::love::love:
What a pair of Magical Dancing Cats you are Tango and Cha Cha , your Furrever Home must be like Arthur Murrays, with Dancing Ctas and Dancing Guardians.
All of Our Cats have their very own little dances, we just have yet to realize how talented they are.
:):)
And how great it is Cha Cha , that you were in that no kill shelter and that you were given the time to recover from your seriou illness and were allowed by Our All Loving Lord God above to come into your Family and Tango's lives and make everyone that much happier!!!
:cool::cool:
We Found Cats are tapping out a Message of Love and Jitter Bugging to a Musical MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW To Our Dancing Stars Tango ^^ and Cha Cha ^^ Our Newest Second Chance Cats ^^ Our Newest Friends ^^ and Our Newest Ctas Of The Day, Ladies and Gentleman Tango ^^ and Cha Cha ^^ ^^ .
:love::love::love:

cassiesmom
09-07-2010, 12:17 PM
Cha Cha, I love your pretty face and your cute pawsies! Happy Cat of the Day to you, sweety girl!

Momo
09-07-2010, 12:40 PM
What a lucky, sweet kitty you are! May you spend your days in love and happiness! :love:

momoffuzzyfaces
09-07-2010, 12:59 PM
Cha Cha what a beauty you are!!! :love:

I loved seeing your sweet self on my computer screen today. Sure made my rainy day brighter. No wonder you dance, you now have a wonderful home and loving family. Just can't keet those pawsies from dancing now, eh? ;) I hope you have a joyful day today.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!! :D

Pinot's Mom
09-07-2010, 01:37 PM
Cha Cha, from another adult (well, I was 10 months, so I wasn't THAT old) kitty who picked her parents from a shelter cage - CONGRATULATIONS on your special day!! Purrs and headbumpies from Pinot-girl:love:

Note from Pinot's Mom: I LOVE the name and it's origin pretty Cha Cha! Have a purrfect day! :D

tatsxxx11
09-07-2010, 02:48 PM
Hi there Cha Cha! Happy Cat of the Day to you! What a gorgeous, gorgeous kitty you are, and so photogenic!:cool:

Bless you dear Mommy for rescuing you, and Tango, too! As she says, if only more people chose rescue and adoption, the world would be a better place, and so many deserving souls such as you and Tango would be given a chance at happiness!:) Still, I can't imagine a sweet, beautiful girl like you languishing for 2 long years in a shelter (and yes, thank goodness it was a no-kill shelter)! But maybe you were just waiting for that perfect family to come along...and oh, didn't you find them!:) As they say, some things are worth the wait!:) I'm so happy to hear you're over your very serious illness, sweetheart; back to perfect health and enjoying every minute of your wonderful life! Your story is nothing short of inspirational, and I can't imagine a more deserving honoree than you, Cha Cha! Hope you and Tango both are enjoying a very happy, extra special day of pampering, be spoiled and loved to pieces!:D And please have your Mom give you both a hug and a kiss, for me!:love::love::love:

katladyd
09-07-2010, 03:01 PM
While I love kittens (who doesn't?) my next cat will be an adult cat from a shelter. I currently have the limit that my apartment allows (2), but when I am ready to adopt again, I want an adult who needs a loving home.:love:

lizbud
09-07-2010, 04:15 PM
Hello Cha Cha,

You have such a beautiful, sweet face. I love those pretty green eyes
sweetie.:love: It makes me so happy to know that such a sweet girl did
get her chance to experience a real family home of her very own.:) It makes
me smile to imagine your little cha cha step.:D Congratulations on being our
honored CAT OF THE DAY. Wishing you a long, happy & healthy life.:)

Sundance
09-07-2010, 08:42 PM
Sweet Cha Cha! I'm so sorry you had to live for two years in a shelter, but I'm happy it was a no-kill shelter and that you were rescued by people who :love: you. If only all shelters were no kill and everyone was adopted out so that shelters would no longer be needed! :(

You have such beautiful markings, a silky fur coat, and the longest whiskers I've seen on a kitty in quite awhile :D I hope you and your sister, Tango, dance your way together through the rest of your nine lives :p

:love: Happy Cat of the Day, Cha Cha! :love:

Romy
09-07-2010, 10:07 PM
Cha Cha – what a beautiful girl you are! It is difficult to imagine you being in a shelter for two whole years until you were rescued. With that face, and those expressive eyes, you would surely have melted hearts in an instant! :rolleyes:

But obviously they cared for you extremely well to get you through a serious illness.

It’s purrfect that you now have your furrever home and are given the honour of being the first to eat. May you and Tango dance your way through many happy years to come. And congrats on being such a special Cat of the Day, dearest Cha Cha.:love:

amdla
09-08-2010, 12:25 PM
Love the whiskers!!