PDA

View Full Version : Itīs been a year now... :ī(

Husky_mom
09-06-2010, 09:32 AM
itīs been a year now that you were taken from me.. and it still hurts as if it was the first day...

I miss you so much... I hope that wherever you are, you are well taken care of and mostly of all that you are happy... Iīll never lose hope into getting back together but as time goes by that seems so much unlikely... but that doesnīt means I donīt love you...

I know you kinda had something to do with this (http://www.petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?p=2295725#post2295725) and I thank you... and I wish you were here with me to share this...

keep being the great girl you are and enjoy life baby... Iīll be here thinking of you.. EVERY.SINGLE.DAY.

still missing you.......

MonicanHonda
09-06-2010, 10:34 AM
Wow, it just seems like yesterday???? I hope that good hands are caring for her.

Freedom
09-06-2010, 02:18 PM
A whole year already? Oh my I am sorry.

Karen
09-06-2010, 02:37 PM
I do hope she is somewhere being loved, that's how we think of her. And we know she'll always be in your heart, anyway.

Lilith Cherry
09-06-2010, 02:46 PM
I hope she is being well-loved too. I know you must miss her very much.

Daisy and Delilah
09-06-2010, 02:49 PM
I can't believe it's a year already. I know your heart is still breaking, Isabelle.
I also think she is somewhere in a loving home and living a great life.

Alysser
09-06-2010, 05:21 PM
To me this would be worse then death because you just don't know where they are or what happened. :( I am so sorry that you still didn't find Queeg, she was such a gorgeous Pom and we all miss her. I hope she's in good hands. :love:

dab_20
09-06-2010, 05:30 PM
I can't believe it's been a year already. We are all hoping she is in good hands and being well taken care of. She will be in our thoughts for a very long time.

(((hugs))) I know it's hard. I had a mini doxie that got loose about 6 years ago. I still think of her to this day, hoping someone has taken good care of her.

Husky_mom
09-06-2010, 07:00 PM
To me this would be worse then death because you just don't know where they are or what happened.

same for me.. I just wish I knew :(

thank you all for your support and good thoughts.. itīs good to have you to bear this burden

Asiel
09-06-2010, 07:47 PM
This is the first time I hear about your Pom Husky Mom...so sorry about the whole thing. I always thought the Pom on your signature was with you. I'm sure wherever he is he's being loved and cuddled.

K9karen
09-06-2010, 09:15 PM
I can't believe it's been a year..time flies. I also pray she's being loved to pieces and healthy.

Kalei
09-07-2010, 04:24 PM
Oh my goodness...I agree that this is even worse than knowing if they passed away. I have a feeling somebody picked up this beautiful pom and is loving her to pieces! Alot of people love poms.

I pray that maybe someday you will know what happened to bring some peace to your mind.

beeniesmom
09-11-2010, 08:54 PM
:(

pomtzu
09-12-2010, 08:00 AM
A year already? - yes - I remember it well.

It is difficult not knowing what happened. I pray that little Queeg is safe and happy and well taken care of, wherever she may be. :love:

*LabLoverKEB*
09-12-2010, 11:47 AM
I'm just as shocked as the others that it's already been a whole year.:( I'm so sorry Isabel, I cannot even imagine.:( Many, many hugs going out to you, my friend. I hope and pray that sweet Queeg is safe, and in a loving, caring home with people who love her like you do.:(

cyber-sibes
09-12-2010, 10:50 PM
Just hold tight to the thought that she's being well-cared for and loved by someone. Losing her was such a sad event, of course she'll always be in your heart. ((hugs))