PDA

View Full Version : What happened in Photobucket!

Laura's Babies
09-05-2010, 08:37 AM
All I can get to are a few videos that come up when I log in.. can't get to anything else there... it is like they went in and got rid of everything. Click on "all ablums" tab and NOTHING comes up! Anybody else been there this morning, what did you find?

My pictures there are still coming up here so I know they are still there but I can't get to them.. HEEEEELLLLLP! :mad:

wombat2u2004
09-05-2010, 09:33 AM
All I can get to are a few videos that come up when I log in.. can't get to anything else there... it is like they went in and got rid of everything. Click on "all ablums" tab and NOTHING comes up! Anybody else been there this morning, what did you find?

My pictures there are still coming up here so I know they are still there but I can't get to them.. HEEEEELLLLLP! :mad:

Dunno mate. I was there a moment ago, and everything is fine.
Maybe they have a help file ??? Or you could contact them.

GoldenLover
09-05-2010, 09:39 AM
I was just in mine and I didn't notice any problems either.

Freedom
09-05-2010, 10:13 AM
Laura, mine was like that for about an hour last evening, then all returned to normal. No idea what is up with it. Just checked, mine is OK now.

Laura's Babies
09-05-2010, 10:55 AM
I keep checking and mine is still like that.

Dunno mate. I was there a moment ago, and everything is fine.
Maybe they have a help file ??? Or you could contact them.

wombat2u2004- Nothing in mine works right now, my first thought was to contact them and that takes me in circles, help section has nothing to address this and even the forums that use to be there are not there.. I'll keep trying and checking..

I figure it is one of those upgrade thing that went wrong but I didn't get any notices about any upgrades.

Karen
09-05-2010, 12:18 PM
Laura, try clearing your cache and restarting your browser, your computer may have cached the broken page. See if that works, okay?

Laura's Babies
09-05-2010, 01:10 PM
That didn't do a thing Karen.. I am sure it is a PB thing, I am not the only one this is happening to..

Craftlady
09-05-2010, 07:21 PM
I just uploaded couple photos to my account on photobucket with no problems. All other photos are ok.

Maybe you account got hacked?

wombat2u2004
09-05-2010, 07:43 PM
Maybe you account got hacked?

Could be that to.
There are many people out there who have nothing to do but cause trouble for others.
If you still have all your photos and vids on your own computer files, maybe it might be an idea to delete your PB account completely, and then go open up a new one and start all over again.
I know it's a time waster, but might be your only option mate.

Laura's Babies
09-06-2010, 09:57 AM
It's fixed.... :confused:

CatsMeow
09-06-2010, 10:10 AM
Laura, mine was like that for about an hour last evening, then all returned to normal. No idea what is up with it. Just checked, mine is OK now.

^^

wombat2u2004
09-06-2010, 05:50 PM
It's fixed.... :confused:

Did you use magic ???? :p