PDA

View Full Version : The Cheeky Buggers

wombat2u2004
09-04-2010, 09:54 PM
I was just presented my Father's Day Card from Karen and April.
I quote.......

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY

To a Dad who likes to Blow his own Trumpet
.......or at least that's what it sounds like coming from the
bathroom

That's it !!!! I'm NOT cooking dinner tonight !!!! :D:D

Karen
09-04-2010, 10:13 PM
We know where she gets her sense of humor from ... ;)

wombat2u2004
09-04-2010, 10:18 PM
We know where she gets her sense of humor from ... ;)

I know. But she still gets bread and water for dinner :p

Karen
09-04-2010, 10:22 PM
I know. But she still gets bread and water for dinner :p

I'm guessing she can feed herself pretty well - add some peanut butter, and bread and water ain't too bad!

carole
09-05-2010, 04:06 AM
Ha Wom that is the same card my sister bought for our dad, geez when will you aussies stop pinching our stuff lol????:D

Hope you had a good fathers day mate.;)

wombat2u2004
09-05-2010, 04:59 AM
I'm guessing she can feed herself pretty well - add some peanut butter, and bread and water ain't too bad!

I gave into her.....I let her have hot water and bread :p

wombat2u2004
09-05-2010, 05:05 AM
Ha Wom that is the same card my sister bought for our dad, geez when will you aussies stop pinching our stuff lol????:D

Hope you had a good fathers day mate.;)

See what happens when we men give money to women ??? They just go out and buy stuff to insult us with :p
Yep, was a good day. Got a few goodies, and some chocolate which I hid because I don't share my chocolate with anyone...hee hee.
How was your hubby's day ??? Did you spoil him ??? A hangi in the backyard perhaps ???? ;)

carole
09-05-2010, 05:37 AM
Na Wom i did not spoil him any more than usual, he gets spoilt everyday, lol, no hangi, daughter shouted him KFC for dinner,(we rarely do takeaway in our household) and they both got him a repco voucher, so i think he did alright.

However as daughter was working, son is in Auckland and i was sick, he had to go and do the grocery shopping on his own, we have been doing it for 19 years together, but i still had to give him a detailed list, a mere male moment lol.:D

Bonny
09-05-2010, 08:18 AM
Wombat, "Happy Fathers Day". The card sounds fitting we have that problem at our house too. :D Ear Splitting. LOL!

pomtzu
09-05-2010, 03:11 PM
What is it with men and bathrooms, anyway?

One day I heard my ex singing an old Alka-Seltzer commercial, as he was sitting on the throne.

Do any of you remember this one? - "plop plop fizz fizz, oh what a relief it is".
OMG - thought I'd bust a gut laughing..............:D

Bonny
09-05-2010, 03:41 PM

One day I heard my ex singing an old Alka-Seltzer commercial, as he was sitting on the throne.

Do any of you remember this one? - "plop plop fizz fizz, oh what a relief it is".
OMG - thought I'd bust a gut laughing..............:D

Yup, I remember that one. It must of been a real relief for your X. :D Our bathroom is a public library with books along with crossword puzzles too. Thank God we have two toilets in our household. ;)

wombat2u2004
09-05-2010, 08:27 PM
Na Wom i did not spoil him any more than usual, he gets spoilt everyday, lol, no hangi, daughter shouted him KFC for dinner,(we rarely do takeaway in our household) and they both got him a repco voucher, so i think he did alright.

However as daughter was working, son is in Auckland and i was sick, he had to go and do the grocery shopping on his own, we have been doing it for 19 years together, but i still had to give him a detailed list, a mere male moment lol.:D

KFC and Repco vouchers ????
I'm comein over next year. :p

wombat2u2004
09-05-2010, 08:51 PM

Think about it.
Think about it hard.
Think about it VERY hard.
It's our final refuge away from nagging wives. :D:D

Bonny
09-05-2010, 09:30 PM
Think about it.
Think about it hard.
Think about it VERY hard.
It's our final refuge away from nagging wives. :D:D

Is that why men have trouble with hemorrhoids?:D

wombat2u2004
09-05-2010, 09:58 PM
Is that why men have trouble with hemorrhoids?:D

Hemorroids are just the excuse, when in actual fact, men know they are really leaving the real pains in the butt outside the bathroom. ;)

Bonny
09-05-2010, 10:43 PM
Hemorroids are just the excuse, when in actual fact, men know they are really leaving the real pains in the butt outside the bathroom. ;)

You just want to HOG the bathroom & try to show us who is BOSS.:p We know better when supper is ready you will come out. It works like a charm.:D

wombat2u2004
09-06-2010, 03:15 AM
You just want to HOG the bathroom & try to show us who is BOSS.:p We know better when supper is ready you will come out. It works like a charm.:D

Why on earth would we want to SHOW you we are the boss ????
You should already realise that !!!! :p
Anyway.....homes are now being designed with a little food tray width slot in the bathroom doors.......so we can eat in peace :D

carole
09-06-2010, 03:48 AM
Wom quit coming across as a MCP, we all know you are not really and you love the ladies in your life, and would not part with them for anything.:D

Do all our american friends know that in NZ the bathroom is just that a room for a shower, bath etc, we have separate rooms for our toilets,so when we say gotta go to the bathroom, we mean just that, to have a wash, not the other, however today a lot of the newer homes are built with ensuites and of course the loo or bog as they are often referred to here,are now in the bathrooms.

Is is the same in OZ Wom?

Bonny
09-06-2010, 07:12 AM
Why on earth would we want to SHOW you we are the boss ????
You should already realise that !!!! :p
Anyway.....homes are now being designed with a little food tray width slot in the bathroom doors.......so we can eat in peace :D

Us ladies know your in their trying to get out of work. Things like fixing leaky faucets, mowing the lawn, things men keep putting off. I suppose next you will want a full screen TV in there. :eek: Your not really the boss we just let you think you are. :D

wombat2u2004
09-06-2010, 06:14 PM
Wom quit coming across as a MCP, we all know you are not really and you love the ladies in your life, and would not part with them for anything.:D

Do all our american friends know that in NZ the bathroom is just that a room for a shower, bath etc, we have separate rooms for our toilets,so when we say gotta go to the bathroom, we mean just that, to have a wash, not the other, however today a lot of the newer homes are built with ensuites and of course the loo or bog as they are often referred to here,are now in the bathrooms.

Is is the same in OZ Wom?

Yep, exactly the same here.
My house has a bathroom, a separate toilet (complete with Playboy Magazine Collection) :p and an Ensuite, which has the loo in it along with a shower and vanity.

wombat2u2004
09-06-2010, 06:15 PM
Things like fixing leaky faucets, mowing the lawn,

That's womens work !!!! ;)
I haven't time for that sort of thing....I have books to read.

Bonny
09-06-2010, 08:32 PM
That's womens work !!!! ;)
I haven't time for that sort of thing....I have books to read.

You sound like someone else I know. :eek: He must be your twin?

Marigold2
09-06-2010, 08:47 PM
Maybe you should see someone about that gas problem Wom before it gets so big it explodes...........