PDA

View Full Version : Sasha

Medusa
09-04-2010, 07:23 AM
Love the pic of you in the sink, Sasha. A couple of my Fur Posse liked to do that, too, but they're now at the Bridge waiting for me. You have the cutest little face, too. I can see why your human raves about you so; I would, too. Keep up the good work of getting your human up promptly at 6:00 AM. Atta girl. And enjoy your day as COTD, cutie pie. :)

Hilltop
09-04-2010, 07:51 AM
What a wonderful pair of friends you make. Great photo of Sasha in the sink.

catmandu
09-04-2010, 09:40 AM
:love::love::love:
M<y Gopodnmess another cat Of The day, across Lake Ontario from us in Toronto, a big beautiful City.
Our Awesome Angels are there in Toronto over the Long Weekend for The Canadian National Exhibition which lasts until Labor Day!!
:D:D
You are such a Sweet Little Cat ^^ Saha , and a Wonderful Comapnion to Your Guardian, and you are such a Graet Little Friend to come home to.
:cool::cool:
We Found Cats will MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW Out Loud and Pray that the Sound will Reach Our Newest Friend ^^ and Newest Cat of the Day Sweetheart Sasha^^
:love::love::love:

momoffuzzyfaces
09-04-2010, 12:08 PM
Sasha what a beauty you are!!! :love:

You certainly look comfy and happy in your sink!!! How sweet of you to wake your guardian up at 6 am. Can't have them oversleeping now can we? ;) I hope you are enjoying your day as our very special cat.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!! :D :love:

windflower
09-04-2010, 02:15 PM
I think she is gorgeous! I love her tricks to wake you up.

tatsxxx11
09-04-2010, 03:07 PM
Greetings sweet Sasha! A very happy Cat of the Day to you, gorgeous girl! What a great shot of you "nesting!":D After having been Mom to more than several kitties over the course of my lifeti I can say with confidence that the well held belief that all kitties hate water is a myth! hehe In fact just like you Sasha, most of my kitties never met a bathroom sink they didn't love, and sought out water wherever they could find it (including my wet legs)!:rolleyes::D

Oh, there's nothing ordinary about you Sasha!!! From the top of your sweet head, to the tip of your lovely tail; from the inside out, in body and heart, you're one beautiful girl, and clearly the light of your Mommy's life!:love: How blessed she is to have a devoted and loving best furkid, a soul mate for life, in you!:) We're so glad your Mom shared you and your heartwarming story with us all! Now, the entire world knows just how special you are, just how much you mean to your Mommy!

Lots of love, cuddles and little kisses to you on your much deserved day of honor, beautiful Sasha! Here's wishing you and your Mommy a very happy, extra special day, and countless more wonderful years together!:love::love::love:

lizbud
09-04-2010, 04:44 PM
What a wonderful pair of friends you make. Great photo of Sasha in the sink.

Just what I was thinking too.:) Hi Sasha, looks like you certainly found
the pefect home with the perfect friend.:love: I think you are beautiful.:love:
Congratulations on being chosen for honors as our CAT OF THE DAY.:)
Sending extra treats & lovies just for you sweet girl.:)

Romy
09-04-2010, 06:44 PM
Sasha, what an irresistable little sweetie you are. I loved reading about you waking up your owner- tapdancing is the best one yet! :rolleyes: Licking eyelids a very close second... :D I can see in your eyes that you love so much and loved so much in return - and want to be with your owner every second of the time you have together. :love::love:

Congrats on being such a beautiful Cat of the Day, sensational Sasha!:love:

Momo
09-05-2010, 11:56 AM
Wow - Sasha, you are one preety sweet kitty! I hoped that you enjoyed your COTD status!
Stay wonderful! :love: