PDA

View Full Version : Dry Erase Refrigerator!

Freedom
09-03-2010, 03:02 PM
Emerson has come out with a compact fridge with the entire front door a dry erase board. Comes in black or red.

http://livehotdeals.com/Emerson-Compact-Fridge-w-Dry-Erase-Door_49472

I don't know whether to say "wow!" or :rolleyes:

happylabs
09-03-2010, 03:25 PM
How cool! Would be great for a dorm room.

Taz_Zoee
09-03-2010, 04:10 PM
I think that is NEAT!!
My parents have a dry erase board up in their kitchen. They got it YEARS ago when we all lived at home. It was great to leave each other messages on. Now they have all of our phone numbers on it and they keep their grocery list on it. They actually just went out and bought a new one (I think this is like the 3rd one they've had).
So having it on a fridge is a great idea! Perfect for dorm rooms, like happylabs said. :)

prechrswife
09-03-2010, 04:44 PM
How cool! Would be great for a dorm room.

That was exactly what I thought when I saw it. :)

Freedom
09-03-2010, 05:20 PM
Yes, I think it is geared for the dorm crowd, though o course anyone can use it.

I just like a slip for my grocery list, so I can take it with me. And I STILL manage to come home short some times. Tsk tsk.

Taz_Zoee
09-03-2010, 06:17 PM
Well the dry erase board is where they write things they need as they discover they need them. Then he transfers the list to paper when he leaves to go to the store. That way the paper is not lost (which is what happens in my house because our fridge is not metal so we can't use magnets).

cassiesmom
09-03-2010, 06:38 PM
I think that is NEAT!!
My parents have a dry erase board up in their kitchen. They got it YEARS ago when we all lived at home. It was great to leave each other messages on. Now they have all of our phone numbers on it and they keep their grocery list on it. They actually just went out and bought a new one (I think this is like the 3rd one they've had).
So having it on a fridge is a great idea! Perfect for dorm rooms, like happylabs said. :)

I'd probably forget to copy my grocery list onto paper ... can I just take the whole door to the supermarket with me? :rolleyes:

CatsMeow
09-06-2010, 10:08 AM
Hehehe... good one ^^^

Daisy and Delilah
09-06-2010, 03:10 PM
I'd probably forget to copy my grocery list onto paper ... can I just take the whole door to the supermarket with me? :rolleyes:

Me too!! Hilarious!! :D

Marigold2
09-06-2010, 08:57 PM
Wow it sounds like a great idea to me. Small children can draw on it while mom is in the kitchen cooking as well.