PDA

View Full Version : Beautiful Bobbie

Medusa
09-03-2010, 07:28 AM
This is the kind of story that I like, that an older kitty found a good and loving home. So many times they're overlooked b/c people seem to always want kittens. I'm sure that you add to any environment that you're in, pretty girl, and I sure wish I could hear that "moo". Enjoy your day as COTD, pretty girl. :love:

catlady1945
09-03-2010, 08:20 AM
Good for you, Bobbie. You are a beautiful kitty. I agree that older gals make great companions. We recently adopted a 7-year old from the Humane Society. Have a great Cat of the Day day!

kaycountrygal
09-03-2010, 08:44 AM
Bobbie, Yes, We older gals (human and cats) make great companions (smile). It is great to read that a 10 yr old cat was adopted; that's terrific. I give your human credit for having good sense and a kind heart and giving you a wonderful home. IMO you look good for your age. You know the saying... I'm not getting older; I'm getting better... or something like that. Congrats on being COTD! Kay in NC

catmandu
09-03-2010, 09:46 AM
:love::love::love:
Aww Bobbie you are such a big Beautiful Plush Lady Cat and here you are just across the lake from us in Toronto, a beautiful City full of great places to see and eat.
You are so lucky to have won the Furrever Cat Home Lottery and have found a home with three Cat Companions.
:D:D
That was good news as Good Homes and Gotcha Days are not easy to come by, there are so many Pets looking for their place in the sun.
:cool::cool:
We Found Cats All send a Lucky Cat MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW To Your Three Cat Companions Hughie ^^ Mr Boo^^ and Hearts^^ and Our Newest Friends ^^ and Cat Of The Day Beautiful Bobbie^^.
:love::love::love:

cassiesmom
09-03-2010, 12:29 PM
Beautiful Bobbie, tortoiseshell kitty! What a wonderful adoption story your person has told us today. I would love to hug and snuggle you! I'd love to hear your moo-meow! Happy Cat of the Day, Bobbie!

momoffuzzyfaces
09-03-2010, 12:35 PM
Bobbie you are indeed one lovely girl!!! :love:

My cat, Chester, is quite taken with your picture. He is ten too! We both hope you are having the most wonderfully fun day EVER!!!

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!! :D :love:

lvpets2002
09-03-2010, 12:37 PM
:love: Welcome Bobbie.. Your so Adorable & Sweet.. Congrats on Cat of the Day..

AvaJoy
09-03-2010, 12:40 PM
Kudos to your Meowmy for adopting an older kitty, Miss Bobbie! I am a fan of adult cats and they are too often overlooked in shelters; people seem to favor of the kittens. How wonderful that you are our most deserving COTD, and I am intrigued that your meow sounds like a cow . . . :D Hope you have a fun day of celebration and that Hearts joins in to congratulate you, precious Bobbie!:)

Miss Chunk
09-03-2010, 02:33 PM
Hi all! I did not even know there was messages that could be attached here and I've been looking at this site for years! Ah well! Yes, I am Bobbie's Mom - she is such a doll, so sweet, at night, when I'm lying down watching TV, she will jump up on me (ahhh!) and she licks my face! I have never had a cat do that before. She is such a joy to have around, so easy going and sweet. I wish you could hear her moo-meow!

Miss Chunk

lizbud
09-03-2010, 04:14 PM
Hello Bobbie,

I love the picture of you sweetie, such beautiful green eyes.:love: It makes
me so happy to know that you were given a chance to join a wonderful family
and be properly spoiled.:love: Congratulations on being chosen as our Friday
CAT OF THE DAY.:) Wishing you a long & happy life with those who love you.:)

Romy
09-03-2010, 05:31 PM
What a beautiful rescue story, Bobbie. And how well you have settled in to your new home. We wish you many happy years there, sweet girl. And congrats on being such a wonderful Cat of the Day, darling Bobbie.:love:

tatsxxx11
09-03-2010, 05:58 PM
Hi there beautiful Bobbie! Happy Cat of the Day to you! Oh, and what a happy day it is, having such a gorgeous senior girl such as yourself being our featured honoree, and a rescued senior at that!:cool: Major props to your wonderful Mommy for not only choosing adoption, but for opening up her home and heart to one very special, most deserving senior!!! I wish there were more people like your Mommy; giving the seasoned kids a chance to enjoy their golden years in a loving forever home such as yours!!!:) What a wonderful addition you are to your big, beautiful fur family, and with time, I'm sure even Hearts "the boss" will come around!;)

Hope you're enjoying your much deserved day in the spotlight, beautiful Bobbie; celebrating to the max with your Mommy, Hughie, Mr. Boo and Hearts, and Cookie and Twinkie, too!:D Lots of hugs and kisses, woofs, purrs and wheeks to you beautiful Bobbie, from me and my "kids" Star the Lab, kitties Oliver and Tigg'r, and Ruby the guinea pig!:love::love::love:

Momo
09-03-2010, 06:02 PM
Bobbie - nice to meet you! I'm glad that you found a new home...! :love:
The resident dilute torbie here - Dust Bunny - says hello! :)

AussieCat1
09-03-2010, 10:04 PM
Bobbie you are so beautiful!! Tortishells are my absolute favorite and I think your coat is absolutely stunning!! Sounds like your mommy has a big heart and that you have joined into your new family nicely! Happy cat of the day -- I hope your mommy spoilts you rotten today :love:

windflower
09-04-2010, 02:20 PM
Hi all! I did not even know there was messages that could be attached here and I've been looking at this site for years! Ah well! Yes, I am Bobbie's Mom - she is such a doll, so sweet, at night, when I'm lying down watching TV, she will jump up on me (ahhh!) and she licks my face! I have never had a cat do that before. She is such a joy to have around, so easy going and sweet. I wish you could hear her moo-meow!

Miss Chunk

I really, really like that you and Bobbie adopted each other. As others have said, too often older cats are ignored when it comes time for adoption. My Solomon loves to groom me and sometimes I wake up to find him merrily licking me.

kateric
09-07-2010, 10:13 AM
Just catching up after being away for a few days. Beautiful Bobbie reminds me so much of my beloved dilute tortie Hobo, whom we had for many happy years until she crossed the rainbow bridge nearly 2 years ago. Just like Bobbie, Hobo was a big kitty (18 lbs at one point too!) and grew to be a "senior" lady... such a smart and friendly companion. I will always have a soft spot for torties,especially dilute ones! Thank you for sharing and best wishes for continued happiness with Bobbie and friends!