PDA

View Full Version : The cat my ex kicked out- found...

CatsMeow
09-02-2010, 07:28 AM
Well no one knows except Karen but my Ex threw a cat out of our house that was OURS. Her name was Bear. She was black. Here's what happened:

At 2:00-2:30 am Eastern, I heard a loud MEOW. Me, and my 9-year-old daughter went to check it out. We saw a black cat, then my Neighbor's pitbulls. They were killing the cat. My daughter ran in and grabbed her BB gun (She collected it- just to look at she never messes.) And filled it with pellets. She shot one past the dogs, and it dropped to the ground. The dogs ran off, and the cat was laying there. We rushed her to the vet to find out- they read the Tattoo and Chip and it was our cat- It was Bear. She died at 3:00am Eastern this morning. I will miss you, Bear! Here is my daughter:

I will miss you forever, Bear kitty! You poor thing. :(

We went back home and went to sleep. It wasn't a dream- it was real...

R.I.P BEAR!

sana
09-02-2010, 09:32 AM
OMG!! Sorry to hear to hear about the poor kitty. I don't know why somebody would do that! I hope you and your daughter are doing fine. :(:(

catmandu
09-02-2010, 09:34 AM
What a mean horrible thing it was to throw a House Cat out on the street where Bear would be defenceless:mad:
And worse yet that some goon let his Pit Bulls loose and they would attack anything,a child , an animal of a senior:mad:
We are so sorry to hear that Bear died such a horrible death, we hope that the creeps have bad karma, and have to pay a price.
Bear now has her wings of Silver and Gold now and is a member ogf Our Awesome Angels Army Companions, and is welcome all over the World in halls, resorts and Hotels.
Shewill have a Great Life , and will there there waiting for you in LOVE when you cross over to Paradise.
One Fine Day:love:

CatsMeow
09-02-2010, 10:39 AM
Thanks, everyone.

CatsMeow
09-02-2010, 10:47 AM
What a mean horrible thing it was to throw a House Cat out on the street where Bear would be defenceless:mad:
And worse yet that some goon let his Pit Bulls loose and they would attack anything,a child , an animal of a senior:mad:
We are so sorry to hear that Bear died such a horrible death, we hope that the creeps have bad karma, and have to pay a price.
Bear now has her wings of Silver and Gold now and is a member ogf Our Awesome Angels Army Companions, and is welcome all over the World in halls, resorts and Hotels.
Shewill have a Great Life , and will there there waiting for you in LOVE when you cross over to Paradise.
One Fine Day:love:

Yeah he always lets them dogs out. The stupid mutts climb my fence and are trying to kill my LITTLE TINY CHIHUAHUAH! :mad: If he can't keep them under control, and they get ahold of one of my animals, they gonna wish they hadn't.... They have their own yard! Fenced in! Gosh, the dogs killed a dog, ripped their own owners' arms off, and... worse, like, killed Bear!

katladyd
09-02-2010, 01:01 PM
I feel your pain, unfortunately. We had our precious baby girl, Kitty, mauled to death by a dog in front of our house. Kitty never wanted tobe indoors, so she lived outside and was loved by the entire neighborhood. I have neither liked or trusted dogs since then. I apologize to all the dog owners out there, but if I ever see another dog attacking a cat...dead dog.

<<Hugs>>

Freckles
09-02-2010, 01:21 PM
Gosh, the dogs killed a dog, ripped their own owners' arms off, !

Both arms? :confused:

Taz_Zoee
09-02-2010, 01:29 PM
I am very sorry to hear about Bear. That is just horrible. :(

This is why I keep my kitties indoors. Growing up we had outdoor cats and they usually always ended up getting hit by cars, or would just never come back home (so who knows what happened to them). I always said when I grow up I'm not having a cat that goes outside.

RIP Bear

Asiel
09-02-2010, 01:41 PM
So sorry to hear about your cat. What a horrifying thing to witness.

phesina
09-02-2010, 03:12 PM
Oh, I am so very sorry. This is all so awful, every bit of it.

Rest in peace, dearest Bear. You deserved SO MUCH better.

Felicia's Mom
09-02-2010, 04:40 PM
I am very sorry to learn about Bear.

Sundance
09-02-2010, 11:32 PM
What a sad, horrible end to your beautiful kitty, Bear, and how difficult for you and your daughter to witness it. It gives me nightmares to know your ex has access to your home. I hope you and your daughter are safe. Can't you bring charges against your neighbors? I know it wouldn't bring Bear back, but it might prevent the death or injury to other cats, small dogs, or even children.

:love: RIP Bear. No animal deserves a violent ending like yours.
Play gently at the Bridge while you wait for those who truly loved you. :love:

krazyaboutkatz
09-02-2010, 11:38 PM
This is horrible.:( RIP sweet Bear.:( Please take care. (((HUGS)))

Medusa
09-03-2010, 07:24 AM
I'm so sorry for Bear. RIP, sweet one.

Laura's Babies
09-03-2010, 07:29 AM
I want to know why no one has reported those dogs! They have a history of attacking and causing harm, what is it going to take, a child getting killed?

RIP Bear, you did not deserve this! Those dogs should have already been delt with before they did this to you!

CatsMeow
09-03-2010, 09:04 AM
Both arms? :confused:

Yup. Both. They got them back on though.

CatsMeow
09-03-2010, 09:06 AM
This is horrible.:( RIP sweet Bear.:( Please take care. (((HUGS)))

((hugs back ))

CatsMeow
09-03-2010, 09:07 AM
I am very sorry to hear about Bear. That is just horrible. :(

This is why I keep my kitties indoors. Growing up we had outdoor cats and they usually always ended up getting hit by cars, or would just never come back home (so who knows what happened to them). I always said when I grow up I'm not having a cat that goes outside.

RIP Bear

Yeah it was VERY horrible. Yes, but like I said, my Ex threw her out and she ran off. I looked for him, but she was no where to be found. :(

CatsMeow
09-03-2010, 09:08 AM
Oh, I am so very sorry. This is all so awful, every bit of it.

Rest in peace, dearest Bear. You deserved SO MUCH better.

Thank you.

CatsMeow
09-03-2010, 09:09 AM
What a sad, horrible end to your beautiful kitty, Bear, and how difficult for you and your daughter to witness it. It gives me nightmares to know your ex has access to your home. I hope you and your daughter are safe. Can't you bring charges against your neighbors? I know it wouldn't bring Bear back, but it might prevent the death or injury to other cats, small dogs, or even children.

:love: RIP Bear. No animal deserves a violent ending like yours.
Play gently at the Bridge while you wait for those who truly loved you. :love:

Well i told them, and they didn't care. They threatened to kill our cat, and our dog, if we did charges against them. I called the police but they didn't do anything. :mad: That's just horrible. Thank you for positng, Sundance. I appriciate it.

CatsMeow
09-03-2010, 09:10 AM
I am very sorry to learn about Bear.

It's okay. The poor starving cat is now happy at the RB. No more pain, no more suffering, although we miss him despite our very short time, he is happy now, and it makes my heart in a way, happy to know that, if you know what i mean.

CatsMeow
09-03-2010, 09:43 AM
NOTE~ Not the entire arm off, but they damaged one person's hand, the other person they ripped the bottom part of the arm off. Not the entire thing- sorry i'm not a good explainer.

Randi
09-03-2010, 10:15 AM
I'm terribly sorry to hear what happened, what a horrible end to your sweet Bear. :( It's also shocking that the police won't do anything about it - your neighbors should be charged for this, and not be allowed to keep animals! :o

Bear knew love while he was with you, I hope that is a little comfort.

Rest in peace, Bear! :love:

pomtzu
09-03-2010, 02:38 PM
NOTE~ Not the entire arm off, but they damaged one person's hand, the other person they ripped the bottom part of the arm off. Not the entire thing- sorry i'm not a good explainer.

It seems strange that the state or county hasn't had the dog put down. Dogs are put down all the time, even for offenses much less severe than this. Something doesn't sound right here.............:confused::eek:

CatsMeow
09-03-2010, 02:43 PM
It seems strange that the state or county hasn't had the dog put down. Dogs are put down all the time, even for offenses much less severe than this. Something doesn't sound right here.............:confused::eek:

Well, they don't do anything here. See, they said they were going to put the dog down, but the owners forced them away from the dog with a gun, and made them leave. But they refused. But then the neighbor said he would shoot them if he did not leave. :mad: This is just NUTTO SQUIRREL NUTS.

CatsMeow
09-03-2010, 02:46 PM
I'm terribly sorry to hear what happened, what a horrible end to your sweet Bear. :( It's also shocking that the police won't do anything about it - your neighbors should be charged for this, and not be allowed to keep animals! :o

Bear knew love while he was with you, I hope that is a little comfort.

Rest in peace, Bear! :love:

Thank you. Yes it is a bit of comfort, and I hope that someday that maybe a dog will kill their animals. Then they will see what it feels like of what the animals of theirs did to Bear (I didn't own him- Well i did before, then my ex kicked him out of the house and after about 5 years he found his way back. I guess he lived off of mice and birds) and then my Rabbit, Carrot! :mad:

pomtzu
09-03-2010, 04:26 PM
Well, they don't do anything here. See, they said they were going to put the dog down, but the owners forced them away from the dog with a gun, and made them leave. But they refused. But then the neighbor said he would shoot them if he did not leave. :mad: This is just NUTTO SQUIRREL NUTS.

Sounds like they need some law enforcement in your area that has the ba11s to uphold the law. Don't forget - your taxes are paying their salary. I'd expect more bang for my buck! :eek: Sure wouldn't see this happening elsewhere, if indeed this is a true account. :rolleyes: Glad I don't live where you do.......

carole
09-03-2010, 04:58 PM
what a terrible tragic outcome, i am so sorry to hear you lost Bear and how this poor kitty died, makes me feel sick just reading it, i am also glad that you stated this was your EX that kicked that kitty out(what i mean is you have kicked him out) shame on him, what a heartless horrible thing to do, i wish a lot of bad karma on him for sure.

Gosh i too am shocked that these people can get away with dangerous dogs, here they would most certainly be put down, and from what you have said that is what needs to be done, sad really, as it is more than likely the way they have been raised, not the poor dogs fault.,what horrible horrible people they are.

Again my hearfelt sympathy to you and your daughter, and RIP beautiful Bear, my Ash is waiting to greet you with open paws.

CatsMeow
09-04-2010, 06:27 AM
what a terrible tragic outcome, i am so sorry to hear you lost Bear and how this poor kitty died, makes me feel sick just reading it, i am also glad that you stated this was your EX that kicked that kitty out(what i mean is you have kicked him out) shame on him, what a heartless horrible thing to do, i wish a lot of bad karma on him for sure.

Gosh i too am shocked that these people can get away with dangerous dogs, here they would most certainly be put down, and from what you have said that is what needs to be done, sad really, as it is more than likely the way they have been raised, not the poor dogs fault.,what horrible horrible people they are.

Again my hearfelt sympathy to you and your daughter, and RIP beautiful Bear, my Ash is waiting to greet you with open paws.

Thank you, some people don't believe me, but some people do. It's true, and thank you for being so kind and nice to me, and being very nice about Bear. :)