PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday Pet Talk Thursday #394

RICHARD
09-01-2010, 10:09 AM
Happy Birthday to Pet Talk!

In two more years?

A learner's permit!!!!!

Happy Birthday to Pet Talk. Thanks Karen and Paul!!!!

Cake, Ice cream and drinks for everyone!

http://www.littonsdirecttoyou.com/assets/satchmo/images/productimage-picture-german-chocolate-cake-9.jpg

Lady's Human
09-01-2010, 11:14 AM
Happy birfday to Pet talk!

I'll provide a coffee ring and how 'bout some ribs, some ratatouille, and corn for the main course?

RICHARD
09-01-2010, 11:46 AM

I'll provide a coffee ring and how 'bout some ribs, some ratatouille, and corn for the main course?

I'm in....I bet some of that garden fresh food is on the menu?

DONE!:D

I gots me my eye on my 'mater plant, god, talk about watched pots not boiling?;)

lbaker
09-01-2010, 11:51 AM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ALL OF US!!! Especially our Founder and our Mayor :love::love::love: I'll add to those ribs (if anyone dares to try Bison Ribs :eek:) Found them at the local Farmers Market... dee-lish! Hey, don't knock it if you ain't tried it. I had never tried a "chat room" type of Web Site until I fell into PetOfTheDay and then Pet Talk almost 11 yrs ago:D Best experience I ever "fell" into. Thanks a K-zillion.

Laurie

Queen of Poop
09-01-2010, 11:54 AM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY PET TALK! Thanks so much Karen and Paul. Got a fresh bag of gluten free chocolate chip cookies to share if anyone would like!

Lady's Human
09-01-2010, 12:31 PM
I'm in....I bet some of that garden fresh food is on the menu?

DONE!:D

I gots me my eye on my 'mater plant, god, talk about watched pots not boiling?;)

Everything but the ribs is about 75 feet from garden to pot.

smokey the elder
09-01-2010, 12:58 PM
Actually, bison ribs sound pretty good. I have some cukes and 'maters for a salad.

Lilith Cherry
09-01-2010, 12:59 PM
Happy Birthday to Pet Talk. Thanks Karen and Paul!!!!

MMMmmm count me in - I just made blueberry muffins with real wild blueberries my daughter in law and I picked, A lovely apple pie with the apples from my tree and a huge cheesecake we can top with either home made blueberry, gooseberry or damson jam !

I have had bison before too; there is a bison farm near here that sells stuff in our local farmers' market. It is delicious!!

momoffuzzyfaces
09-01-2010, 01:09 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY PET TALK!!!

I was looking at all the animals on the banner. Don't we have an ant eater too. Isn't Pua an ant eater? or am I thinking of something else? (I get confused a lot lately)

Any way: THANKS KAREN AND PAUL!!! :love::love:

cassiesmom
09-01-2010, 05:36 PM
Richard, what kind of cake is that in the photo in #1? It looks like carrot cake, but I don't think carrot cake has coconut in it. Whatever it is, it looks yummy!

Could I please have coffee? Decaf, please, since it's after 5.

RICHARD
09-01-2010, 05:53 PM
Richard, what kind of cake is that in the photo in #1? It looks like carrot cake, but I don't think carrot cake has coconut in it. Whatever it is, it looks yummy!

Could I please have coffee? Decaf, please, since it's after 5.

German choco cake. I was being self serving and posted the cake I like.;)

One coffee, decaf!

DONE!

HI MOFF.

LC,

sounds delicious! DONE!

STE.

maters and cukes?

Done!

I had a simple salad with tomatos, cukes, onions and olives. Crackers on the side?

LH,

the only thing missing is a shoipping cart?

QoP,

Do you want something to drink?

LB,

Bison, never have tried it!

DONE!

Lady's Human
09-02-2010, 09:14 AM
Tell ya what, next year you can come out and help me get the garden started.........but I'd wonder if you would be a legal immigrant to upstate NY. :p

RICHARD
09-02-2010, 10:11 AM
Tell ya what, next year you can come out and help me get the garden started.........but I'd wonder if you would be a legal immigrant to upstate NY. :p

I will be crossing borders so I'll have to get my passport?

OH,
True story.

I worked with a woman who was married to a body builder/karate guy.
He also did some acting/bit parts in music videos.

One day the woman got off the phone and turned to the office and said, "That was my husband, He got a job shooting a film in Oregon, he wanted to know if he needed a passport to travel there.......":eek::D:o

Pinot's Mom
09-02-2010, 11:21 AM
Oh, Geez, I'm late to the party again! Well, is there any cake left? It really looks delicious! Happy Birthday to PT! :)

lvpets2002
09-02-2010, 12:57 PM
:) Yup Happy Birff-Purr Day Pet Talk && also Thanks to Karen & Paul..

Yup that German Chocolate Cake looks Yummy.. Orc can you go get us some cake & drinks please.. We will be French today & do cake first & then do the main course of ribs & corn.. Yes Orc you must be good today ok..

RICHARD
09-02-2010, 02:52 PM
Oh, Geez, I'm late to the party again! Well, is there any cake left? It really looks delicious! Happy Birthday to PT! :)

Always cake!

DONE!

LP,

I can bear to be French for the week!:D

ORC, hop to it!

DONE!

RedHedd
09-02-2010, 03:26 PM
Cake? Did somebody say cake? PT's Birfday cake? Count me in! I'll take a huge slab o' said cake with some iced tea .... and then I'm back to work ... it's been BIZZY!

RICHARD
09-02-2010, 05:10 PM
Cake? Did somebody say cake? PT's Birfday cake? Count me in! I'll take a huge slab o' said cake with some iced tea .... and then I'm back to work ... it's been BIZZY!

A 'slab of' and IT!

DONE!

don't worry three day weekend ahead!

Marigold2
09-02-2010, 06:19 PM
happy birthday pet talk.
you make life a bit sweeter.
have met new friends.
learned new things.
most of all, the pets how i love them all.

todd
09-02-2010, 08:27 PM

Laura's Babies
09-03-2010, 08:12 AM
To the most AMAZING place on the web!

http://bestsmileys.com/birthday1/5.gif http://bestsmileys.com/birthday1/7.gif

RICHARD
09-03-2010, 03:46 PM
Refills or cake?

Anyone?

Karen
09-03-2010, 03:54 PM
I'll have cake and ice cream, please. No coconut on my cake, though - I chocked on shredded coconut at my friend's birthday party when we were 5, triggered an asthma attack, and have avoided it on cake ever since. Now I am actually allergic to it, so I have a further excuse but ...

phesina
09-03-2010, 04:12 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO PET TALK!!!!!

http://petoftheday.com/talk/picture.php?albumid=119&pictureid=956

And SO MANY THANKS to Karen and Paul for making it possible. :love::love::love::love::love::love:

slick
09-03-2010, 05:49 PM
Happy Birthday PT!! P & K: you already know how I feel about this whole internet thing. I'm so grateful for the chance to learn new things and meet new friends. No cake for me - I just had a timbit.... :)

Bartenter -

Could we please stop a minute and say some extra prayers for Phred? Poor guy is feelin' poorly..... :(

RICHARD
09-03-2010, 09:18 PM
Happy Birthday PT!! P & K: you already know how I feel about this whole internet thing. I'm so grateful for the chance to learn new things and meet new friends. No cake for me - I just had a timbit.... :)

Bartenter -

Could we please stop a minute and say some extra prayers for Phred? Poor guy is feelin' poorly..... :(

Yes,

We can.....

Hope you get feeling better soon!:)

Karen,

Cake and Ice cream for you!

DONE.

No coconut....