PDA

View Full Version : My Veterinary Hospital Was On The News

krazyaboutkatz
08-31-2010, 11:49 PM
Hi, I saw this on Facebook tonight so I'm not sure when this was on the news. My veterinary hospital just recently moved to a larger building because they out grew their old one. I've been there with Alani & Blaze so far and it's a beautiful hospital.:) Here's the link and the last vet that they briefly show is my vet, Dr. Rachel Boltz, who specializes in cats. You can see her with one of her cat clients: http://www.ktvu.com/video/24816046/index.html.

Laura's Babies
09-01-2010, 12:59 AM
Wow! That was a really nice place! It must be a joy (for the humans) to go there.

pomtzu
09-01-2010, 05:48 AM
Nice!! My vet's whole office would fit into the reception area. :D She's just a small country vet, but with a huge clientele. :)

CatsMeow
09-01-2010, 06:19 AM
Wow cool.

catmandu
09-01-2010, 09:58 AM
That does look like a Great Place:love::love:
My Vet Dr Marsales has his Clinic in a Big Old House and it is a pleasure to go there!!:love::love:

Taz_Zoee
09-01-2010, 10:22 AM
I saw this when it was on. We just happened to be watching the news. I think it might have been last Thursday.
That's cool that your Dr was on there. :)
We go to Adobe here in Concord. But it's just a small place, not quite as nice as this one. :)

krazyaboutkatz
09-01-2010, 11:51 AM
I saw this when it was on. We just happened to be watching the news. I think it might have been last Thursday.
That's cool that your Dr was on there. :)
We go to Adobe here in Concord. But it's just a small place, not quite as nice as this one. :)
Well my vet works from Sun.-Wed. and on Mon. she does surgeries all day. They may have filmed it on a Wed. and then they showed in on Thurs.

I'm very lucky to have found such a wonderful vet hospital. They have 20 something vets so if I have to see another vet then I have plenty to choose from.:)

katladyd
09-01-2010, 03:34 PM
I thought MY vet's office was nice! This one is awesome! It looks nicer than my doctor's office, much nicer! You are so lucky to have a vet's office that is open all hours for emergencies. That must be nice.:)

lvpets2002
09-01-2010, 03:53 PM
:love: WoW that is a Very Nice Vet Clinic.. Congrats Tracey..