PDA

View Full Version : Our bagpipe trio

momcat
08-30-2010, 06:37 PM
Hi Sydney, Ming, and Bob! I hope that by now you're all rested up from your latest Catmobile adventure. How are you doing with your bagpipes? Do you have any plans to get together for a concert or a CD? If you do, please let me know so I can place my order.

Scritchies and lovies being sent for each of you!

katladyd
08-30-2010, 07:54 PM
As far as Ming goes, he practices religiously, but he still has a ways to go before he is concert ready.:rolleyes: He can play Scotland the Brave fairly well, but one song does not make a concert.:D

catmandu
08-31-2010, 09:21 AM
Ming would have made a great bill with Juke Joint Joseph, the Canadian Crooner and the Little Cat who played piano. Now at last Juke Joint Joseph can see Las Vegas, and finally hit the stage as The Nelson Eddy of Cats!!!
:love::love:
You should play the Cheiftans for Ming, there were a great Scottish Band with Bagpipes!:cool::cool:

kitten645
08-31-2010, 10:04 AM
Oh I do hope you will be performing at the Scottish Games this weekend in Pleasanton CA! :love: I've been to Edinburgh for the Tattoo and truly love the bagpipes. Calvin has no such love unfortunately and will go into the closet when one is played on a cd :rolleyes:It's good to know SOME kitties have an appreciation! :D

phesina
08-31-2010, 01:24 PM
Well, Sydney didn't pick up the bagpipes right away, but he has been so entranced and impressed with Bob's performances (especially at ... somebody[??]'s ... wedding) that he has taken it up too! The two of them are just so handsome, marching around in their tartan collars and kilts and sunglasses and piping away.

I haven't had a moment's sleep since they got back from their trip, but oh well.. one must suffer for great art, I guess (even if you're just the Meowmie of the great artists).

They have already made their flight reservations for the Scottish Games in Pleasanton, and they hope very much that Ming will join them!

katladyd
08-31-2010, 02:50 PM
He can catch the Amtrak right up there! It will be a nice excursion for him and relief for my ears for me. Count on him being there. He's getting better on the darn things every day. Thank God!:rolleyes:

momcat
08-31-2010, 03:10 PM
Groucho just called me at the office. He has already arranged for the Catmobile and has been in touch with Pinot about going out to the Scottish games in Pleasanton this weekend. He says the PT Kitty Bagpipe Trio needs all of their friends to be there and cheer them on.

Killearn Kitties
08-31-2010, 03:31 PM
My girls will be there! They are very keen to support such talent! :D