PDA

View Full Version : Full House, Happy Home, lol

Freedom
08-29-2010, 09:36 AM
Tasha and Willy
http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q57/sfsamm/2010/Aug%2029%20Tom%20Tup%20Pups/IMG_3274Small.jpg

Dad w/Willy and Sugar (far side)
http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q57/sfsamm/2010/Aug%2029%20Tom%20Tup%20Pups/IMG_3263Small.jpg

Willy and HIS sock! Willy has a "thing" about socks. He steals them, and they become HIS. Do NOT try to take a sock from him. He growls, and means business! So we have been working on this for the 6 weeks (WOW! that went quickly!) he has lived with us. Two nights ago, he stole one of Dad's sock, brought to me, put in on the seat of the recliner I was sitting in, and using his nose, nudged it to me. Then he looked up at me, with a huge smile on his face!
Progress? I do believe so! But I still do NOT try to take a sock from him, not yet anyway, lol.
http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q57/sfsamm/2010/Aug%2029%20Tom%20Tup%20Pups/IMG_3262Small.jpg

From left to right: Sugar (sleeping on Dad's recliner and refused to look up), Willy (my recliner), Lacey (cat perch), Marlin ( on HIS sofa!), and Tasha (sofa back).
http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q57/sfsamm/2010/Aug%2029%20Tom%20Tup%20Pups/IMG_3268Small.jpg

http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q57/sfsamm/2010/Aug%2029%20Tom%20Tup%20Pups/IMG_3269Small.jpg

Thanks for stopping by!

pomtzu
08-29-2010, 09:46 AM
I think Dad belongs to Willy. ;)

Great pics of all the Fluffs. I never get tired of seeing those cuties. :love:

Daisy and Delilah
08-29-2010, 10:22 AM
100% ADORABLE!!! :) :) :)

How much cuter can it get in that house? I love all the fluffs sitting around posing for the camera. Great pics!!

Willy and the sock--PRICELESS!!!!:D

cassiesmom
08-29-2010, 07:09 PM
Awww, Willy! Great job of showing mom the sock you found! Have you eaten any more garden tomatoes? I bet mom would like to pick them for eating, he hee.

Sugar and Willy, what a cute place you picked to sit, where granddad can give you a pet just by moving his hand over a bit :D

And each of you in your places, 100% adorable for sure!

chocolatepuppy
08-29-2010, 08:31 PM
So cute!!! Talk about a lot of fluffy white pups!:)

Freedom
08-29-2010, 10:18 PM
So cute!!! Talk about a lot of fluffy white pups!:)

It is TOO many, lol.

Thanks, also to Ellie, Terry and Elyse.

Dad and Willy are together all the time. Willy sleeps on my bed all night, and of course with me for walkies and meals. Other than that: he is with my Dad. And Dad is making noises about keeping him! :eek:

Scooter's Mom
08-29-2010, 10:36 PM
It is TOO many, lol.

Thanks, also to Ellie, Terry and Elyse.

Dad and Willy are together all the time. Willy sleeps on my bed all night, and of course with me for walkies and meals. Other than that: he is with my Dad. And Dad is making noises about keeping him! :eek:

Welp, if you keep him it will sure even out your siggie!
5 dog pictures
5 cat pictures
5 cat pictures

LOL

krazyaboutkatz
08-29-2010, 10:46 PM
I think that your title to this thread says it all.:) Everyone looks content and happy and so does your dad. I don't think Willy will be going any where.;)

K9karen
08-29-2010, 10:55 PM
And Dad is making noises about keeping him! :eek:

Father Knows Best!!!!!!:p

Freedom
08-29-2010, 11:03 PM
:eek: 5 white dogs is a LOT of work, people!

Plus 10 cats.

Plus one Daddy, age 83, with dementia and a host of other medical issues.

And me not working. How am I going to pay for all these pets in future?

I'm not there yet, re keeping him.

He has been posted for adoption over a week now, on both Petfinder and Pets 911.

Husky_mom
08-30-2010, 08:12 AM
IAnd Dad is making noises about keeping him! :eek:

yay dad!!-- letīs gang up.. haha...

Welp, if you keep him it will sure even out your siggie!
5 dog pictures
5 cat pictures
5 cat pictures

LOL
just like I said when you first introduced Willy ;)

I don't think Willy will be going any where.;)

and none of us do either.. hehe..

Willy does seems to make your dad happy.. as well as himself being around him.. they seem to be for each other...

Asiel
08-30-2010, 12:27 PM
You wouldn't break up such a happy looking home would you? Looks to me as though Willy and your dad are a match. I think all those little fluff balls give your home a lived in look, I really don't think Willy will be moving too far from your dad's lap. They're all so adorable.

pomtzu
08-30-2010, 12:37 PM
Sandra!!!! You listen to your father!!! Ya hear????? :D
Willy made me say that!

cassiesmom
08-30-2010, 01:04 PM
Fingers and paws crossed that Willy will either be adopted into a wonderful forever home, or he will be able to stay right where he is now. (sitting next to granddad and ready for petting)

cassiesmom
09-10-2010, 10:27 AM
Hi, white fluffy-fluffs! You sure are cute! Happy Friday to you and the kitties!

Freedom
09-10-2010, 04:03 PM
He he, they aren't too pleased today. Three got baths this morning; will address the other 2 tomorrow morning.

Sugar and Willy both got their oatmeal bath, then I did Lacey. So tomorrow will be Marlin and Tasha.

We have been invited to a doggie play date later tomorrow, so I am trying to get them ready!

cassiesmom
09-10-2010, 07:19 PM
He he, they aren't too pleased today. Three got baths this morning; will address the other 2 tomorrow morning.

Sugar and Willy both got their oatmeal bath, then I did Lacey. So tomorrow will be Marlin and Tasha.

We have been invited to a doggie play date later tomorrow, so I am trying to get them ready!

Aww, Sugar, Willy and Lacey! That sounds to me like a Bichon spa day! I'm sorry you aren't too pleased. I hope you have a great time at your play date! Please have your mom and granddad give you some hugs for me! (((((HUGS)))))

Your admiring fan,
Elyse