PDA

View Full Version : Roxy

kaycountrygal
08-29-2010, 09:20 AM
Roxy, What a sweet little girl you are!! You are just adorable and I know your family loves you very much. My first chi is two years old and I know firsthand how loving a chi can be (pic below). I enjoyed your photos very much. I hope all of you have a long life together. Congrats on being puppy / DOTD! Kay in NC

nybeauty610
08-29-2010, 09:31 AM
These photos are so cute, I almost can't look!!!!!
Adorable, just adorable.

Lois

LHCamry
08-29-2010, 09:47 AM
Roxy....You are adorable. If you were mine I would hold you all the time. Congratulations on being our DOTD. :love::love::love:

An Animal Lover:love:

Daisy and Delilah
08-29-2010, 10:11 AM
SQUEALS!!!!! Look at the widdle baby doll!! Hi Roxy. You are one little cutie patootie, sweetheart. We're so happy to hear about and to see your spider. Our Daisy's only toy is a black spider something like your's. She adores her spider like you do. We are so sorry to hear about Ginger. We know all Chis are little sweethearts so she is sadly missed for sure. We hope you can play with Hannah. Does Hannah like to play? At nine years old she might be over the playing even though our Delilah still loves to play. A life with Chihuahuas is a great life so we know how lucky your family is. Congrats to our sweet little Roxy for being our Sunday DOTD!! Please tell Mom to give you extra kisses today from us and some for Hannah too. Happiness always!!!!:love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

Love Daisy and Delilah in Overcast Florida :cool: :cool:

chimom
08-29-2010, 11:11 AM
Roxy, you are just the cutest thing. You have stolen my heart :) I love longhaired Chis. I have 3 chis of my own.

Momo
08-29-2010, 02:13 PM
OMG - you are too cute! I love your pics!
Your ears are so big that you can use them to fly - lol!
Enjoy your DOTD status! :love::love::love:

susanswatlin518
08-29-2010, 02:51 PM
HI FIRST I WILL SAY THAT I AM SORRY FOR GINGER'S PASSING-SHE ISN'T SUFFERING WHERE SHE IS-A BETTER PLACE. NOTHING CAN TAKE THE TIME AND LOVE AWAY THAT YOU SHARED WITH HER. NOW ROXY-A LITTLE SPITFIRE-LOL:love::love::love:I HAVE WITNESSED CHIHUAHUAs IN ACTION WHEN I WORKED FOR A LADY WHO'S NIECE HAD A BUNCH OF THEM. WHAT ENERGY!I AM A NY CAT MAMA-AND I STILL OF COURSE LIKE TO SEE SUCH A CUTE LITTLE DOG! PEACE! SUSANSWATLIN518;);):p

lizbud
08-29-2010, 03:32 PM
Hello Roxy,

Well, aren't you the cutest little girl.:love: I don't get to see longhaired
Chis too often. You certainly are pretty enough to be a Model Roxy, or maybe
a movie star.:love: You seem to have all the poses.:) Congratulations on being
our honored DOG OF THE DAY. Sending lots of hugs & kisses to help
you celebrate sweetie.:)

slugbuglady
08-29-2010, 07:01 PM
Roxys mom wants to say Thank you for all the great comments, sympathy and well wishes, God bless all you fur babys and your parents too!:love::)

cassiesmom
08-29-2010, 07:04 PM
Hi, Roxy, cutie! I have to agree with D&D, you are a cutie patootie for sure! Happy Dog of the Day :love:!

Medusa
08-29-2010, 07:15 PM
Oh come on! You're just too darned cute! Easy on my heart there, girlie. Makes me want another dog again but I fear my Feline Fur Posse would strongly object. Some day. But only if I can find one as adorable as you. Enjoy your day as DOTD, cutie pie. :love:

sewgood11
08-29-2010, 08:24 PM
Never mind the critter warning-there should have been a "too cute" warning for Roxy. Loved those BIG ears on such a little girl. Enjoy her for many years.

Nancy A