PDA

View Full Version : Meet Scruff McDuff!!

tikeyas_mom
08-28-2010, 10:53 AM
Scruff is my brothers new puppy, he got him from a friend who could no longer care for him.. So we happily added him to the family ;).
I'm still guessing his mix because he is a VERY interesting looking puppy! He is 5 months old now.

We know he has lhasa apso, and possibly some wirehaired dachund... maybe more tho..

Anyways meet Scruff!!! :)

Freedom
08-28-2010, 11:16 AM
Oooh, he looks quite dashing in his red bandanna! Hello Scuff!

I saw Cairn Terrier in him lol.

Daisy and Delilah
08-28-2010, 11:47 AM
He is so adorable!!! Great shots of him!!:)

pomtzu
08-28-2010, 11:50 AM
Soooo cute. Welcome to the PT family, Scruff. :)

Yup - terrier of some kind in there. Reminds me of my terrier mix from years ago - Cinnamon. Scruff even has the same coloring! :love:

Husky_mom
08-28-2010, 12:07 PM
very cute puppy!!

I kinda saw Cairn too.. as well as some wirehaired JRT... definitely terrier.. and something..lol..

sana
08-28-2010, 12:32 PM
Such a cute little doggie.:love::) Hope he ha fun and I hope that he has fun in your home. Hope he loves the Great Dane. I think its a great Dane next to him. Is it? :confused:

lizbud
08-28-2010, 04:24 PM
What a cutie patootie.:)

tikeyas_mom
08-28-2010, 11:02 PM
Such a cute little doggie.:love::) Hope he ha fun and I hope that he has fun in your home. Hope he loves the Great Dane. I think its a great Dane next to him. Is it? :confused:

Yup thats Baby, shes a great dane. She and scruff actually get along famously! Baby doesnt fancy female dogs tho.

I was thinking Scruff had some cairn terrier too, but then i found this pic of google..

http://www.petplanet.co.uk/petplanet/images/breeds/dachshund_mini_wirehaired.jpg

wire haired dachshunds.. looks so much like Scruff!!!

wolfsoul
08-28-2010, 11:11 PM
He is so cute! :D Awwww!

anna_66
09-01-2010, 01:40 PM
How adorable!

cassiesmom
09-01-2010, 05:39 PM
Hello, Scruff! I like your red color and what cute pictures of you with your person and with Baby!

wanwan1007
09-01-2010, 06:24 PM
What a cutie.

Asiel
09-01-2010, 06:26 PM
That name fits him to a T. He really does look like a Scruff McDuff, he's such a cutie. Looks like you'll be having loads of fun with this one.

happylabs
09-02-2010, 01:48 PM
Oh my...so adorable! I love the last pic. He looks like he is going to be a dog with a lot of personality.

bella121407
01-06-2011, 11:55 AM
Scruff is my brothers new puppy, he got him from a friend who could no longer care for him.. So we happily added him to the family ;).
I'm still guessing his mix because he is a VERY interesting looking puppy! He is 5 months old now.

We know he has lhasa apso, and possibly some wirehaired dachund... maybe more tho..

Anyways meet Scruff!!! :)

This is going to sound really strange. I don't know how to even start without coming off as some weirdo but here goes. I had a dog named Scruff who looks and acts just like described. He was the most amazing dog and it broke my heart to give him away. My ex-husband and I bought him from a pet store where we lived. We gave him to a family in Ft. Walton Beach, FL. I have thought about him almost everyday since, especially because when I tried to contact the family I gave him to, never responded. I do not know what happened to him; whether he is happy or something happened to him. I know how rare it is to find a mix like he was with the same markings. I've always told myself that when my daughter gets older I am going to find another one just like him although I know it will never be the same. Maybe it's the same little fella. We were told he was a Cairn terrier/Mini dachsund mix. I am probably just crazy but it would be nice to know if he was in a happy home because he definitely deserved it.

lute
01-09-2011, 02:05 PM
How adorable! What a looker! I thought maybe Border Terrier, but Lhasa and Wire Haired Dachshund is very possible!

Bella, welcome to PT! I'm sorry you had to give up your dog. Life can throw you curve balls and screw things up. I highly doubt this is the same dog though. There is quite a distance between you.

4 Dog Mother
01-13-2011, 12:11 PM
Scruff McDuff is absolutely adorable. He looks like he would be fun to have around.

Vette
01-14-2011, 12:48 AM
Cute dog an cute name to boot :D

BC_MoM
01-15-2011, 01:48 AM
Aw, he is SO cute!