PDA

View Full Version : I got My Purrfect Princess's Ashes back

catmandu
08-27-2010, 09:53 AM
Due to an error at the crematorium.:love:
I sprinkled her ashes in Lime Ridge Mall , near the Food Court in a green area.:love:
She will love being in a mall, flying around with her Wings of Silver and Gold, hosting Parties in the Sears Store and getting food from Pet Valu , Fortinos and Mc Donalds and the two Great Mall Restaurants as well as the Food Court:love::love:
She will be there welcoming everyone to Purrfect Princess Mall:love::love::love:
Come One Come All.:love:
http://i800.photobucket.com/albums/yy286/pouncer2scrappy/awesome%20angel%20army/meowies3284.jpg
To The Awesome Angells Army Companions Mall!:love:

lvpets2002
08-27-2010, 10:21 AM
:) Such a Great Tribute for your Purrfect Princess.. Yes she will enjoy it all so much.. Huggss for you Uncle Gary..

phesina
08-27-2010, 11:39 AM
Lovely!

catmandu
08-28-2010, 09:59 AM
And if any Pet Lovers come to Lime Ridge Mall My Princess will be the Official Greeter and You will hear her Unique MRRRROOOWWL as you enter.:love::love:
Shje Fancies the Chicken Divan, and the Bourbon Street Chicken:cool:
But My Princess will never Turn Down an Arby's Roast Beef:cool::cool::cool:

phesina
08-28-2010, 03:04 PM
My gang are certainly ready for some mall-walking!

catmandu
08-29-2010, 06:32 PM
Well there is Terryaki , Harveys, a Greek Place, a KFC , a Tim Hortons a Mediterraen Place a Gourmet Pizza Place and Arbys, Bourbon Street Chicken , an A&W . a KFC and a Mini Chinese Buffet!!!
And a Pub and a Steak House too so everyone can have what they want.
The Mediterranean place and Terryakis have great Veggies!!!

Laura's Babies
08-29-2010, 09:04 PM
what a lovely way to pay a special trubite to her. Only you would think of that!! I plan to take Boo's ashed when the time comes and put on Mama's grave, returning her baby back to her. I know that is what Mama would want and love.

chocolatepuppy
08-29-2010, 09:52 PM
I'm sure Princess is very happy at the Mall!:)

CultureJunky
08-30-2010, 05:40 AM
I would definately want to shop at princes' mall. I know she will have a wonderful time entertaining there.

catmandu
08-30-2010, 09:57 AM
I will have to find the photos of the Lime Ridge Food Court, it is a impressive Food Court:love::love:very beautiful, probably the nicest place to eat in Hamilton:):)
All are welcome as there are Many Stray Awesome Angels there and enjoying the best place that have ever been in.:love::love::love:

phesina
08-30-2010, 04:50 PM
Well there is Terryaki , Harveys, a Greek Place, a KFC , a Tim Hortons a Mediterraen Place a Gourmet Pizza Place and Arbys, Bourbon Street Chicken , an A&W . a KFC and a Mini Chinese Buffet!!!
And a Pub and a Steak House too so everyone can have what they want.
The Mediterranean place and Terryakis have great Veggies!!!

Wow.. look at all the cuisine selections Princess has there! Many more than can be found at Briarwood (our local mall). She and all her pet buddies will be dining in style!