PDA

View Full Version : Dreaming about PT?

Randi
10-24-2002, 02:50 PM
Should I take a break from PT? :D After being a member for about 3-4 months, I started dreaming about PT, I can't remember the first dreams, but the last one was that someone posted that it was Phred's birthday (39) LOL! This was a few weeks back - I wonder if it's true - we will never know! :D

I do need that holiday!!! :rolleyes:

Are you dreaming about PT?

Heather Wallace
10-24-2002, 03:12 PM
I don't think I have had many dreams about pet talk but probably about something else.

You must really like it here!

sammi
10-24-2002, 03:13 PM
Yes, I have dreamed about Pet Talk isn't that freaky! I don't really remember but I have dreamed about several people on here. It is funny that you brought this up today because last night I dreamed about Jackies site and a lady named Gina who was giving my dogs raw chicken bones and I kept trying to tell her "I like while meat" !!!!LOL:eek:

RockyRoad
10-24-2002, 03:25 PM
Oooh, of course I do!! I once had a dream that there was a big Pet Talk reunion and that everyone was there and everyone brought their pets and the bunnies were all together, the dogs were all together..etc. So then there was this guy trying to get in saying "let me back in!" but nobody did so then there was this shadow by the door and everyone asked who/what it was and it was Paul!! Weird dream huh? I know a lot about it because I am one of those people who writes down their dreams when they wake up from them.

Edwina's Secretary
10-24-2002, 03:55 PM
It's a common occurence! AmberLee wrote a while back about her Pettalk dreams and I believe a thread ran for a while on it. Watch...I bet it reappears (or maybe I just dreamed AmberLee wrote.....:D ;) :D )

koxka
10-24-2002, 04:16 PM
At least as far I rebember! But I would say I'm a little obsess about PT....firts thing I do when at home after work is check on PT....when I go to bed I think on all the post I have red and what I would have answered if my english was more fluent ...and fall asleep thinking on the stories, adventures, worries and so on of the menbers and their pets :rolleyes:

Floppsy it's a nice dream you had, maybe one day it will come truth! Hope that Paul will be front the meeting not being the shadow at the door!

AmberLee
10-24-2002, 07:28 PM
Originally posted by Edwina's Secretary
It's a common occurence! AmberLee wrote a while back about her Pettalk dreams and I believe a thread ran for a while on it. Watch...I bet it reappears (or maybe I just dreamed AmberLee wrote.....:D ;) :D )

Is THIS the thread you remember? (http://64.246.0.213/talk/showthread.php?threadid=10595&highlight=dream+AND+Pet)

You have a marvelous memory, ES! {{{hugs}}} ;) :D

wolf_Q
10-25-2002, 02:21 AM
I'm positive that I have dreamed about Pet Talk....but I can't think of any specific examples at the time. I have PSYCHO dreams, and I also talk, walk, and do very odd things when I am asleep. Poor Pet Talk does not want to wander into my subconcious.....it might be a very frightening place....lol

I have, however, dreamed of specific people from Pet Talk. I just recently dreamed that I met KayAnn and Rachel (countrywolf). They both decided to come to Utah to visit me (how nice of them! :D) KayAnn had Simba, and Rachel had Anna. That's about all that I can remember. Poor Rachel has showed up in my dreams quite frequently. It's funny how you can picture yourself talking to people face to face that you have never met face to face!

wolf_Q
10-25-2002, 02:50 AM
LOL lut.....same for me also..........I always regret what I posted when I'm reading it in the mornings. I am always on here until about 2 a.m. every night. And I have had several people PM me and ask me if I was an insomniac.......errrrrrr.........I think I am!! :eek:

p.s. it is now 1:51 a.m. and I have decided to go to bed.....maybe ;)

DoggiesAreTheBest
10-25-2002, 06:30 AM
I have had several dreams about Pet Talkers! I also have had dreams where I am replying to posts :)

RockyRoad
10-26-2002, 10:01 PM
You know who I have a lot of my dreams about? Lut!! I don't know why but I have a lot of dreams where like when Lut had that back back pain (hernia, was it?) and everyone came and threw her a big surprise party to help her feel better!! You would have liked that, wouldn't ya Lut!! I dream about PT almost every night. I can't really be on here at night because I have school, but on the weekends, if I tell my parents I am downloading something, they let me stay on. When they go to bed, I've got the comp. for the whole night!

sammi
10-27-2002, 04:56 PM
I had a dream about Paul & Karen last night - It was nice I think and we might have been in Texas again - but I did something and I think everyone was going to leave without me????????:eek: